• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150814 - Andrew D. Basiago, Time Travel - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 14, 2015, 08:06:36 PM

I thought history taught that Lincoln was almost ignored and got a mixed (at best response) in Gettysburg. Lincoln left thinking he had bombed.

Textor

She found two pixels of Abe Lincoln?

Does he know what a pixel is? Because two pixels contain insufficient data to recognize ANYTHING.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: kingotnw on August 14, 2015, 11:08:32 PM
For the record... I'm astonished at how.... Real... This guy sounds....

Oh, come on now.  Stop being so dramatic.   ;D

By the way, using extra periods...  won't make this...  Dweeb... Any more believable....

AL5J

Quote from: trostol on August 14, 2015, 11:12:38 PM
yes..to me that is the best version..but if you havent heard Faith No More do it..you should..its amazing

WILCO

Faustina

Quote from: kingotnw on August 14, 2015, 11:08:32 PM
True or not, shows like tonight depend upon Art being able to guide the guest to the right place, and for the guest himself to sound like he is the real deal. At the end of the day, we will never know, the goal is to be able to at least be good enough for skeptics to suspend disbelief, and enjoy the show. Art's bumper music is a big deal too for setting the mood.

For the record... I'm astonished at how.... Real... This guy sounds....

The streamingly articulate way that Andy talks about all this makes it sound perfectly plausible.  He is very sharp.

conbrio

This guy is so full of shit his eyes are turning brown.

Pumamama

Quote from: Textor on August 14, 2015, 11:13:20 PM

Does he know what a pixel is? Because two pixels contain insufficient data to recognize ANYTHING.

Yep.

kingotnw

Quote from: Freyja on August 14, 2015, 11:12:38 PM
I like to think about how something may be possible, not how and why it may not be......makes it more fun, atleast for me  ;)

My wife and I were just saying the same thing.

doctor weird

brb, gonna time-travel back and pull his pants down in that Gettysburg pic

Bleefy

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 14, 2015, 11:12:50 PM
More bs lincolin was hardly noticed at Gettysburg

Exactly. And everybody was pissed off that the Gettysburg Address only lasted for like two minutes. In fact, the (small) crowd felt slighted, especially since it has been such a bloody battle.

aldousburbank

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 14, 2015, 11:12:57 PM
I thought history taught that Lincoln was almost ignored and got a mixed (at best response) in Gettysburg. Lincoln left thinking he had bombed.
Well that's what you get for trusting history.

Freyja

Quote from: Faustina on August 14, 2015, 11:14:13 PM
The streamingly articulate way that Andy talks about all this makes it sound perfectly plausible.  He is very sharp.

Exactly. +1

AL5J

First Burt Bacharach and now the Alan Parsons Project....

nbirnes

Quote from: Textor on August 14, 2015, 11:13:20 PM

Unless they are quantum pixels, silly.

boxman

Keith really needs to do something about the photo sizes on Art's website... They are all extrmely downscaled.
I wish you could click on them to see the original size instead of what is pretty much a thumbnail.

Herbn-Legend

OMG HE WENT BAK IN TIME 1800Zz an a alien waz in the picture😱 IZ IT PROBING HIM?😨 ancient alien buttprobez NEW BREAKING NUz

Razimus

This guy is looney tunes, if Art doesn't give this guy a hard time I'll have to turn off the show. Cuz, this guy is 100% bogus. Here's a video I made about Basiago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOQ0_Q5WD3w

His story about the photo being classified is 100% B.S., You can tell when this guy is lying, it's when he is existing on this planet.