• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: albrecht on March 18, 2015, 12:03:51 PM
The only thing interesting from last night's show was finding out that Norry's parents had an arranged marriage....

How does a woman born and living in Boston(?) get married off to someone working at a Ford factory in Detroit?

Could neither of them get anyone nearby interested?  And how does Shafeca Magilla fit into this?

It seems like an odd thing to make up, but so do a lot of George's personal stories

Mike.

I haven't been listening much at all since the first week of Jan. but can honestly say that when I do, it's even worse than before. How can this jackass be so bad. The C2CAm website, a snotty redesign for us visually impaired folks btw, has been showing the same show over and over for the past six weeks. New Age BullShit artist talks about how his fist finds hidden messages stored in noorys backside.

Sad, so sad. Thank God for Internet radio apps.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: (Redacted) on March 18, 2015, 12:59:14 PM
Wait.  Wasn't this guy on at about this same time last year?   All the Nooron knows how to be is boring & predictable. 

I know you are reading this Nooron, Tommy, & Lisa Lying.  I'm here to tell you- all three of you suck.

This Christian von Lahr guy is the one they had on that claimed to be channeling Michael Jackson live on the show shortly after his death.

bateman

Where's Major Ed? This thread isn't the same without him.

"Real Power is in This Board"

Jorch had this kook Tracy Twyman on his show a few months ago. She claims to have contacted "Baphomet" using a Ouija board, and had contact with it over nearly a decade. I wonder if Jorch watched any of her videos on Youtube as research for the show? Or was he too scared? She's posting videos of her ouija board sessions with "Baphomet." What a load. Nice try at book marketing though. What she should really do to convince herself that it's real, is to blindfold herself and her partner, then see how well "Baphomet" guides her to letters and symbols on the board.

NoMoreNoory

Never mind that it's yesterday's story, but I think Dave was trying to say that Tunisian security forces shot two gunmen after the museum attack as they combed the surrounding area looking for 'accomplices'. Or they might simply have been looking for 'a compliment'. "My word, you're looking especially fine today, officer." It's hard to be certain, because Dave just rather gave up halfway through the word, so that it came out something like:
'...looking for accompli...sss...er...Jeez, just a tragic story there.'

Nick el Ass

Keep on sucking on Dave. I for one am listening to Art Bell who can not only talk, but is really good at interviewing people like Bonnie Crystal who is on tonight., hehehe.

The only cave Dave likes exploring is tommy's cavernous rear end.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 18, 2015, 11:37:36 PM
What the hell are these guys talking about.  They're trying to debunk processes that don't even have anything to do with global warming....

I didn't have a clue what the guy's point was, something about conservation of energy, but I didn't get it.

Laurakinch

Quote from: bateman on March 18, 2015, 10:45:47 PM
Where's Major Ed? This thread isn't the same without him.

Yes, where are you Maj. Ed?  We miss you :'(

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 18, 2015, 11:47:44 PM
Yes, where are you Maj. Ed?  We miss you :'(

He was busy remote viewing Dave, and the things he saw scared him so bad that he is now curled up in the fetal position somewhere.

Quote from: zeebo on March 18, 2015, 11:42:34 PM
I didn't have a clue what the guy's point was, something about conservation of energy, but I didn't get it.

I erased my original post because when George agreed they should stay away from the technical talk for "non-scientists and climatologists" I think he meant "non-scientists and non-climatologists."  I might have gotten a little carried away with that one.  This guy is still talking BS, though. The first clue was when he said he was an associate of Timothy Ball, demonstrated to be a liar by court documents and demonstrated by a University of Calgary financial audit to be funded through a back door by petroleum companies.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 18, 2015, 11:53:01 PM
....This guy is still talking BS, though. ...

Dude's sounding pretty paranoid to me.  And anyone who thinks that we've ever been close to "universal democracy" is a sandwich shy of a picnic.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 18, 2015, 11:20:48 PM
Never mind that it's yesterday's story, but I think Dave was trying to say that Tunisian security forces shot two gunmen after the museum attack as they combed the surrounding area looking for 'accomplices'. Or they might simply have been looking for 'a compliment'. "My word, you're looking especially fine today, officer." It's hard to be certain, because Dave just rather gave up halfway through the word, so that it came out something like:

'...looking for accompli...sss...er...Jeez, just a tragic story there.'

A poor reader who doesn't care enough to read over the news copy before going on the air.  Even though he claims to do 8 hours of daily show prep

Quote from: zeebo on March 19, 2015, 12:01:29 AM
Dude's sounding pretty paranoid to me.  And anyone who thinks that we've ever been close to "universal democracy" is a sandwich shy of a picnic.

I was getting too upset to listen.  Haha now I feel like an idiot because I don't even know what most of his arguments were.

I haven't seen Major Ed since he and cowtown got into it a few days ago.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 19, 2015, 12:07:22 AM
I was getting too upset to listen.  Haha now I feel like an idiot because I don't even know what most of his arguments were.

Well for one thing, he thinks chemtrails are part of the conspiracy.

goldendeal

Isn't it about that time of night when hottie "Jan" calls in? She has Jorch on speed dial.

goldendeal

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 19, 2015, 12:09:06 AM
I haven't seen Major Ed since he and cowtown got into it a few days ago.

I think he got the boot, hasn't been here since 3/11

Quote from: zeebo on March 19, 2015, 12:13:50 AM
Well for one thing, he thinks chemtrails are part of the conspiracy.

Thanks for filling me in  :)

goldendeal

When asked who invented the radio, I fully expected Jorch to shout out that he did.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: goldendeal on March 19, 2015, 12:51:39 AM
When asked who invented the radio, I fully expected Jorch to shout out that he did.

Everyone knows Al Gore created it along with the internet(s).

Zetaspeak

I have no intentions of listening let alone contribute here tonight, but I did turn it on for about ten minute before the half way point of the show. Jorch had this brilliant quote. Let me paraphrase what Jorch "IF we have global warning, it was from natural occurrences " IF is a very big word, Noory can't even commit if it's even happening, but IF it is happening he knows exactly why it's happening. I have no idea how somebody can be so uncertain of the effect but somehow certain of the cause. lol. So Jorch can literally make both arguments about "World is cooling, look at the snow" "World is warming but it's not by human"

Quote from: Gassy Man on March 18, 2015, 12:52:57 AM
Noory keeps bringing up the tired "what do you care if you are vaccinated if someone else is not" argument -- the reality is that no vaccine is perfect, which means even some people who are vaccinated, though a small number, can come down with the disease.  Exposure to others with the disease only increases their risk.  It's not a matter of eliminating disease as reducing risk.  The more people who are vaccinated, the lower the risk for the population.   

Again yesterday I just listened for only ten minutes. Again Noory just asks the same questions. They "Hey why worry who doesn't have the vaccine if you get the vaccine yourself" and he thinks that's a big gotcha question. Of course you just have to ask a legitimate doctor and a doctor will tell you the concern is that a virus can mutate in the human body and while a vaccine can fight against a virus in it's initial stages, once it mutates and gets stronger and different it's not nearly as protected. Of course I found that out when asking a doctor and not a janitor or a tailor or whoever the f*ck Jorch medical science "experts are. What the hell is with the 2% of people who take vaccine still get sick argument. So because 2 % still get sick, yet doesn't mention how many sick without taking the vaccine? This logic is absurd, it's like hearing a story of somebody still getting a cavity even though they brush regularly, does Jorch suggest never to brush your teeth *err, let's not answer, I sure he'll find a conspiracy with big toothpaste as well.

Anti-vaccine yesterday, global warming denying  today, back to back sh*tty topics. Will he have an NRA guy on tomorrow to make it a turd trifecta. PChirp has a great avatar with Jorch with a See and Say toy with about eight coast topics. That is so accurate. If you are going to repeat topics, at least make them fun topics with different spins and looks at interesting topics. Not stuff like global warming and vaccine which is just the same ol crap, with the same spin, with the same questions, the same repetitive topic.

Quote from: goldendeal on March 19, 2015, 12:32:26 AM

I think he got the boot, hasn't been here since 3/11

Yeah, I'm thinking that's what probably happened. Cowtown made a joke about  Major Ed and me getting a room.  I thought nothing of it but Ed then proceeded to insult cowtown and cowtown reciprocated. I tried to settle them down but to no avail. One minute, MV was telling both cowtown and Major Ed that they were both acting stupid which they were.  Next, Major Ed was outta here. 

Major Ed was funny as hell but he could be nasty every once in a while.  I was a victim of that but I got over it. I never complained to anyone about it but I kinda knew that there was going to be a time that Ed would let loose again and he'd be kicked off the site.  It was liable to happen sooner or later.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 19, 2015, 01:48:13 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking that's what probably happened. Cowtown made a joke about  Major Ed and me getting a room.  I thought nothing of it but Ed then proceeded to insult cowtown and cowtown reciprocated. I tried to settle them down but to no avail. One minute, MV was telling both cowtown and Major Ed that they were both acting stupid which they were.  Next, Major Ed was outta here. 

Major Ed was funny as hell but he could be nasty every once in a while.  I was a victim of that but I got over it. I never complained to anyone about it but I kinda knew that there was going to be a time that Ed would let loose again and he'd be kicked off the site.  It was liable to happen sooner or later.

Yeah, buddy.  You sure know your onions.

Not much else, but you do know your onions.

Yeah, I got kicked off -- exactly as you said.

Wait a minute . . . I'm still here.  What the fuck?

I guess you were full of shit, as usual.

Anyway, after getting reported over and over again -- likely by the same poor victim/idiot -- the moderator wrote me a private message and asked me politely to please stop whatever I was doing that was causing all the reports and that it was annoying.  He even signed off with "thx."   So, no, he didn't kick me off the site.

In any case, I don't want to take the chance of possibly annoying him again.  He seems like a very nice person.

One final joke:

A couple of nights ago, Jorch said he liked to think of his body "as a car."

I wonder what his wig is -- a thatched hut?

goldendeal

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 19, 2015, 01:48:13 AM

I tried to send Major Ed a message a few days ago and never got a response.  Not sure why one was banished and not the other, from what I could tell both were at it pretty heavy.  I’m not even sure what started the whole thing. Perhaps Major pushed the envelope a little too far and got the boot.  Such a shame as he was funny most of the time, but yes, he could be X-rated with his comments at times, which I’m sure didn’t help his cause.   

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 19, 2015, 02:11:24 AM

Yeah, buddy.  You sure know your onions.

Not much else, but you do know your onions.

Yeah, I got kicked off -- exactly as you said.

Wait a minute . . . I'm still here.  What the fuck?

I guess you were full of shit, as usual.

Anyway, after getting reported over and over again -- likely by the same poor victim/idiot -- the moderator wrote me a private message and asked me politely to please stop whatever I was doing that was causing all the reports and that it was annoying.  No, he didn't kick me off the site.

In any case, I don't want to take the chance of possibly annoying him again.  He seems like a very nice person.

One final joke:

A couple of nights ago, Jorch said he liked to think of his body "as a car."

I wonder what his wig is -- a thatched hut?

Shit dude.  I wasn't trying to berate you and I sure as hell didn't complain about you.  You simply didn't show up for what 8 days.  I assumed the worst.  I'm glad I was wrong.  I'm not out to get you so let it rest.  Oh and I don't know anything about onions.  I don't like them.

This is Major Ed to Ground Control:

Over and out.

Live long and prosperate, as Jorch Noory might say.