• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 01, 2014, 01:33:44 PM
Another jeez... A little history lesson on bell gab... It started out as George Noory sucks.
...and he does, even our hero Art a Bell subscribes to that premise.

Your hero. But I digress; Falkie disliked happening to him exactly what he was doing to someone else, and that isn't bullying? Something you abhor?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 01, 2014, 01:31:51 PM

Eh, these kids today. Who knows what any of this shit means.

I thunk'in they didn't have any role models to teach them manners and/or frontal cortex damage.
Which causes social filter impairment. Possible the result of lead in the environment and brainwashing by secular progressives and Raggies. Or maybe its the result of tattoo ink pollution coupled with hair product additives.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 01, 2014, 01:51:04 PM
I thunk'in they didn't have any role models to teach them manners and/or frontal cortex damage.
Which causes social filter impairment. Possible the result of lead in the environment and brainwashing by secular progressives and Raggies. Or maybe its the result of tattoo ink pollution coupled with hair product additives.

Ahh it was you after all? I had a PM mentioning the word raggie and what it was attributed to, and by whom. I didn't know either, although they had an idea.

You keep using that word "raggies"...  Translation?

Laurakinch

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 01, 2014, 12:49:38 PM
Oh I see it's the old "follow the money" thingie...
Any idea what amount of funds MV needs to put up with Falkie's bandwidth usage versus long time members leaving revenue deficits? Maybe us Falkie fans should put up or shut up.
What is the monetary amount you need MV to bring Falkie back? (smiley face with stupid look crap)
For those of you who are sorry to see Falkie banned, I share your feelings only because he provided many laughs from parodies done at his expense, as well as all the WTF? moments in his posts. I too used to feel a bit sorry for him but soon tired of his constant self-aggrandizement taking up the majority of this forum.  It's pretty hard to ignore (as some have suggested to) when you log in and most of the current posts are by or about him. So for those of you who want to set up a Falkie fan forum have fun, but you should first understand who you're dealing with. http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=2989.1890

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on February 01, 2014, 12:45:00 PM
WotR, I really hope you reconsider. MV's done some much needed housecleaning, I see, and maybe we'll get back on an even keel. I've noticed too many old posters drifting away, good people like yourself who made the forum so much fun. Call me selfish, but I've seen enough good names on the "I miss thread" . I don't want to see any more.

Maybe some wisdom from Elwood P. Dowd would help you understand the ebb and flow of forums:

"Wouldn't that get a little monotonous, just Akron, cold beer and "poor, poor thing" for two weeks?"

"I plan to leave. You want me to stay. Well, an element of conflict in any discussion's a very good thing. It means everybody is taking part and nobody is left out."

"And when they leave, they leave impressed. The same people seldom come back, but that's â€" that's envy, my dear. There's a little bit of envy in the best of us. That's too bad, isn't it?"

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 01, 2014, 02:04:49 PM
Maybe some wisdom from Elwood P. Dowd would help you understand the ebb and flow of forums:

"Wouldn't that get a little monotonous, just Akron, cold beer and "poor, poor thing" for two weeks?"

"I plan to leave. You want me to stay. Well, an element of conflict in any discussion's a very good thing. It means everybody is taking part and nobody is left out."

"And when they leave, they leave impressed. The same people seldom come back, but that's â€" that's envy, my dear. There's a little bit of envy in the best of us. That's too bad, isn't it?"

That post was meant for someone who's presence I would miss. In retrospect, I should have PMed him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 01, 2014, 01:57:13 PM
For those of you who are sorry to see Falkie banned, I share your feelings only because he provided many laughs from parodies done at his expense, as well as all the WTF? moments in his posts. I too used to feel a bit sorry for him but soon tired of his constant self-aggrandizement taking up the majority of this forum.  It's pretty hard to ignore (as some have suggested to) when you log in and most of the current posts are by or about him. So for those of you who want to set up a Falkie fan forum, have fun but you should first understand who you're dealing with. http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=2989.1890

I hadn't seen that before: But the predictably misogynist Qunt Karl naturally said it was a spurned woman! Bless him..Falkies MO just keeps rolling along, different site, same methods of extracting money he hasn't earned. Maybe he shouldn't have his own forum after all. Hmmm, Pimp, extortionist and all round twat.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 01, 2014, 02:04:49 PM

What does 'raggies' mean?

area51drone

Quote from: ziznak on February 01, 2014, 01:28:02 PM
I decided to start wiping my ass with posts like MV.... now my asshole is covered in paper cuts... I can sue for this right?

god damn you people.  Don't you realize that you need to be cleaning your asses with george noory ultrasound?  You just pipe him in, compress the signal and BAM, your ass will be clean as a whistle.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 01, 2014, 02:15:04 PM
What does 'raggies' mean?

Residents of the United Kingdom, who are still bitter about losing the wealth of the American Colonies and are envious of our success, as the world's only super power, they try to undermine our values, with senseless posts on American forums and BBC shows, that are rebranded and broadcast on PBS as Masterpiece Classics.

Raggies in future may also extend, to current and former members of the British Commonwealth nations, but they haven't yet acquired the skills necessary to produces a TV show fit to watch.
(ie. Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.... yawn) 
As of my last assessment their population is mostly witless.
America seems to have drained off the best from UK's genetic pool.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 01, 2014, 02:28:15 PM
Residents of the United Kingdom, who are still bitter about losing the wealth of the American Colonies and are envious of our success, as the world's only super power and try to undermine our values with senseless posts on American forums and BBC shows that are rebranded and broadcast on PBS as Masterpiece Classics.

He he...you crack me up... It's wonderful how you know how I and indeed the other 70 million or so feel about America.

It's good though, because I was under the misapprehension that raggie might mean this:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=raggies

Mind you, we don't have many aged between 12-25 in the UK, so it won't be that.

Incidentally; Shouldn't you be working on the code for Falkies forum? How will you split it? 90% 'I love George Senda because....(Thousand words or more)' 10% I love Falkie because.. (five hundred words or more'...Or perhaps 50/50 Falkie and a pimp section? With sub sections of how to extort money from the unwary, how to pimp and make money, how to spin a yarn about how the world are idiots but Falkie isn't, and of course how to live off the fat and not have to pay for any of it..

WhiteCrow, I and Unscreened and others are arguing, I think, for basic self-awareness.  Falkie exhibited little (and I was among those who defended him).  Since you quote from a 1940's film (Harvey) with your Elwood P. Dowd references, I am guessing you are of a generation that appreciates civility and at least a bit of decorum.  Yorkie is IMHO an awesome individual who, I am quite sure, is not still resenting we Yanks pulling away from queen and country almost two-and-a-half centuries ago.  Use the term all you want, but "raggies" sounds pretty sophomoric to me.

MV/Liberace!

this is what i sent to someone in a private message, and it pretty much summarizes my thoughts on the matter:

i didn't ban falkie because he did anything wrong.  i banned him because he is being followed around the internet by a band of stalkers who are not going to stop, and in the course of following him around, they've decided to take a big dump on this place.  i was tired of everything being taken over by it. 

a new user who drops in for the first time and absorbs a smidge of falkiegab will likely not understand it and will want nothing to do with it.  additionally, people for whom i have great respect have quit the forum because they've grown sick of it.  enough was enough.  for months, i left it all alone, hoping it would work its self out organically.  it didn't.  falkie probably doesn't understand the breadth and scope of the favor that was just done for him.

as for the clique favoritism accusation, all i can say is you're wrong.  my mind doesn't work in that way, and that's not how i make decisions.  sorry if you don't believe that, but there it is.  i have a financial interest in bellgab's success, so i make decisions based on what i think is best for the forum... chums or no.  sometimes i make the wrong decision since i am an inherently flawed human, but i don't have any interest in being one of the cool kids or keeping the cool kids happy with me.  i have a business to run and bills to pay and a kid to raise/support, so being part of an internet clique isn't really high on my list of priorities. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 01, 2014, 03:10:18 PM
WhiteCrow, I and Unscreened and others are arguing, I think, for basic self-awareness.  Falkie exhibited little (and I was among those who defended him).  Since you quote from a 1940's film (Harvey) with your Elwood P. Dowd references, I am guessing you are of a generation that appreciates civility and at least a bit of decorum.  Yorkie is IMHO an awesome individual who, I am quite sure, is not still resenting we Yanks pulling away from queen and country almost two-and-a-half centuries ago.  Use the term all you want, but "raggies" sounds pretty sophomoric to me.

You daft bugger!! You're a gentleman mate. One of a kind.  :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on February 01, 2014, 12:01:57 PM
You really think this comes down to cliques? That's your assessment of things?  I printed out your post so I could wipe my ass with it.

I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whoever I'm with.
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be," â€" she always called me Elwood â€" "In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Now here's a fun one to ponder:
Imagine if there was some UFO/Paranormal Festival in say Vegas, who would you like to hang with;
MV and GabCasters or Falkie.
Both would be fun but wiener jokes might get a little monotonous, while Falkie's amazement of it all could be source of endless entertainment.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 01, 2014, 03:23:51 PM
I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whoever I'm with.
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be," â€" she always called me Elwood â€" "In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Now here's a fun one to ponder:
Imagine if there was some UFO/Paranormal Festival in say Vegas, who would you like to hang with;
MV and GabCasters or Falkie.
Both would be fun but wiener jokes might get a little monotonous, while Falkie's amazement of it all could be source of endless entertainment.

Is that a serious choice? Jeeze, I'd rather be stuck in a swamp with jaz, MV and the others for a year than in an elevator with Falkie for two minutes. At least they wouldn't tap me for money, or tell me how they knew everything worth knowing and bore me endlessly about how the rest of humanity were idots, or lie through their teeth.

As for you Crow, what you doing here? MV is your nemesis it seems, oh hang on, he has the lightening bolt...don't let it hit your arse on the way out..And don't forget Falkies pimp site. Ciao!

bateman

Quote from: MV on February 01, 2014, 12:01:57 PM
I printed out your post so I could wipe my ass with it.

Upper right hand corner. Now.

FallenSeraph

None of the youngsters are gonna say it:

"Myrtle Mae, you have a lot to learn and I hope you never learn it!"

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 01, 2014, 03:23:51 PM
... Falkie's amazement of it all could be source of endless entertainment.

Maybe you could buy him an alien balloon, too. He'd like that.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 01, 2014, 02:42:18 PM

and of course how to live off the fat and not have to pay for any of it..

"wringing their bread from the sweat of other men's faces"

We all do this in form or another, you, Bart and others use this as a rationalize for your bullying of Falkie.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on February 01, 2014, 04:31:37 PM
Maybe you could buy him an alien balloon, too. He'd like that.

I like your thinking; This might suffice..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 01, 2014, 04:37:46 PM
"wringing their bread from the sweat of other men's faces"

We all do this in form or another, you, Bart and others use this as a rationalize for your bullying of Falkie.

I don't and haven't bullied Falkie. Unless you believe that exposing his hypocrisy and narcissism is bullying? I'd have pointed out his trying to get to pimp a pregnant woman too, but wasn't aware of that at the time. However it seems his 'methods' in extortion are quite well tried and tested, none of the aforementioned you have issue with it seems.  It must be nice to have a loyal friend such as you...I bet he thanks you every day.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 01, 2014, 04:37:46 PM
as a rationalize for your bullying of Falkie.

Is there a forum for passive/aggressive bullies as your hero?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on February 01, 2014, 03:10:52 PM
this is what i sent to someone in a private message, and it pretty much summarizes my thoughts on the matter:

as for the clique favoritism accusation, all i can say is you're wrong.  my mind doesn't work in that way, and that's not how i make decisions.  sorry if you don't believe that, but there it is.  i have a financial interest in bellgab's success, so i make decisions based on what i think is best for the forum... chums or no.  sometimes i make the wrong decision since i am an inherently flawed human, but i don't have any interest in being one of the cool kids or keeping the cool kids happy with me.  i have a business to run and bills to pay and a kid to raise/support, so being part of an internet clique isn't really high on my list of priorities.

Darn now I'm envious of your success.

Seriously MV, I enjoy your forum and the escapism from reality that it affords.
Thanks for explaining your reasoning.

aldousburbank

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 01, 2014, 03:10:18 PM
WhiteCrow, I and Unscreened and others are arguing, I think, for basic self-awareness.  Falkie exhibited little (and I was among those who defended him). 
And though I am not a big fan of self-awareness, I always recommend self editing when possible.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 01, 2014, 04:46:22 PM
Is there a forum for passive/aggressive bullies as your hero?

Like! Actually you hit on one of the keys to success. Good leaders have this love/hate relationship with their inner circle of advisers. "I'd move a mountain for that sumofbitch"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 01, 2014, 04:14:48 PM
None of the youngsters are gonna say it:

"Myrtle Mae, you have a lot to learn and I hope you never learn it!"

No but they should... Kids lose their innocents much to young today.
Strive to maintain innocents, a jaded life loses it's appeal, and the jaded turn into, no fool like an old fool.
Again part of what makes Falkie special, his innocents and lack of maturity.

Dude, seriously, I have not even mentioned your dark alliance with QuickKarl, and you're suggesting my writing is in need of editing?   For shame, sir, for shame!  ;D

Actually, you're right... That portion of my post was a bit wordy....  My apologies.