• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 10:02:07 AM
Has anyone noticed that George has come out with a video with him sobbing, right after HW did as well? Hmmm

He admitted the other day that I was in his Skype, and then complains in this video that only Curtis is in his Skype, and goes on to complain that nobody wants to do the work to add him on their Skype.  I was hoping that somebody would have reminded him that Grub had done the work to add him to their Skype, and he didn't appreciate it.

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 05, 2018, 12:46:45 PM
I am offering an olive branch - he can host Midnight In The Dessert on the bartelllegacy.com network... but only if he learns to take calls.

I will be eagerly following the development of your new network Bart.  I have it bookmarked in a prominent spot in my bookmark toolbar.

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 05, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
can someone ask SENDA to explain WHY and HOW his continuing FINANCIAL PROBLEMS are ALL caused by TROLLS AND HATERS ?

When he was going on about how all his suscribers can afford to Senda dollar each a month to him, I was waiting to see someone point out to him that we all see that he can afford to buy tshirts etc, and therefore don't feel like he really needs any of us to Send him a dollar.

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2018, 07:04:30 PM
He admitted the other day that I was in his Skype, and then complains in this video that only Curtis is in his Skype, and goes on to complain that nobody wants to do the work to add him on their Skype.  I was hoping that somebody would have reminded him that Grub had done the work to add him to their Skype, and he didn't appreciate it.

you are dead to George. feel lucky that he hasn't come looking for your credit cards.  8)

Bart Ell

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 05:46:33 PM
Here is the Discord link...music streaming there too, but quality is better on TuneIn...

https://discord.gg/uBxEDAG

You have been short listed as a possible host for Midnight In The Dessert.
Yes, it is based solely on the name.
It is only natural to have a Chefist host a Dessert show.
Cross your fingers.

Bart Ell

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2018, 07:06:53 PM
I will be eagerly following the development of your new network Bart.  I have it bookmarked in a prominent spot in my bookmark toolbar.

My tribute to Art will debut one hour prior to whenever the widow Bell returns to the airwaves.
It will become the gold standard of Art tributes.

is it about showtime ?
or is he still mad ?
or is he stroked out on the sofa bed ?
or maybe slow Kathy is tending to his “groin area” ?

I have come to the same conclusion finally as Little Chris
SENDA is in need of a manager !
a management TEAM !
damn, I would be PROUD to offer my services for only a “small donation”
and serve with Little Chris leading the way
Little Chris already has a popular website dedicated to the BIG GUY !
and we all know it “takes a village”
and it takes money (my small donation) to MAKE MONEY !

what day you, SENDA ?
alienCon is coming up soon and APPEARANCES, PROMOTION, MANAGEMENT AND TIMING...
IS CRITICAL!

chefist

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 05, 2018, 07:23:33 PM
You have been short listed as a possible host for Midnight In The Dessert.
Yes, it is based solely on the name.
It is only natural to have a Chefist host a Dessert show.
Cross your fingers.

I wanted to keep it on the QT...but seems the secret is getting out. I have a phone interview tomorrow afternoon...it's after my spaghetti dinner at the Legion, so I hope I'm sober enough to pull it off.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 05, 2018, 05:38:55 PM
I think George has started drinking a lot. Remember the days when he said he didn't drink? But then the beer came out and lately he's been muttering, "I need a drink." He's coming across as an angry drunk in this latest video.

Or I don't know if they have him on painkillers for his eye or some other body part, but it's almost like he's having a bad substance reaction.

I also think the caregiver has requested a transfer. I don't think that particular caregiver will be back.

We should all give him our collective blessing NOT to go to AlienCon "for the sake of his audience." He started that GoFundMe a year ago and "quit it" after 2 months because nobody was donating. But I know he did have some donations in that thing -- did Curtis cash it out and give it to him? He probably didn't even buy his damn ticket.

This rambling about the church he's going to start -- with the website and the paranormal seminars and the "small salary" his parishioners will have to pay him -- is a whole new level of disturbing.

(Yes, I have this thing on again while I scrub my bathtub. The irony. I missed about an hour of it last night -- like the part when he screams out the F word. Again, reminds me way too much of some angry drunks I know.)

I know you have never seen him like this before but I have. He has the mentality of a child and once in a while he needs to have a temper tantrum. The live video that got him booted from YouTube was much worse.
And the secret church plans are common as well, he likes his little secret projects like a kid loves his blanket fort. His book is a recent example, it was his big secret but he let it out and decided that troll stole it so he quit.
The same will happen with the church, He will tell the website it will get posted and in a fit of rage he will quit it.

I have seen it all a dozen times.

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 09:25:54 PM
I wanted to keep it on the QT...but seems the secret is getting out. I have a phone interview tomorrow afternoon...it's after my spaghetti dinner at the Legion, so I hope I'm sober enough to pull it off.

Thanks for the encouragement.
sober after a legion spaghetti dinner ?
you must be JOKING !

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 05, 2018, 05:46:54 PM
Even I'm saying no.

If you offer to contact his cable company and respective pawn shops and pay his debts directly (to them) just to get him out of the hole and give him a fresh start, he'll tell you he wants the cash in hand. I heard this from a friend back in the day.

So again: NO.

I also don't understand him when he keeps saying he's already paid for the iPad to be fixed but can't afford to ship it to Indiana. Wouldn't you wait until the guy fixes it successfully? This is one of the strangest lies I think I've heard.

You might have heard it from me.

I offered to pay a bill but he had to send the bill to me and I would pay it directly. I made the offer here when he posted here and pmed him the offer. I did it openly here so the results could be seen.
Senda never replied, he ignored it completely.

And Happy tells a true Story. Ms. Jordan was a health nut and she showed up at his door with multiple bags of fresh fruits, vegies ect. She brought them because he was crying in the chat on RedBook that he had not eaten in days because he was poor.
She did get yelled at and told to bring cash next time.
I trust the story because Ms. Jordon told it to me directly and she was never a drama queen.
I take the Kelly DD stories a bit lighter because she was a drama queen and a drunk.

A fave of mine:
SnapT "​If Pewdiepie had the same percentage of his subscribers watching his livestreams (3%), his livestreams would get 1.8 million people."

Senda "well Pewdiepie is rich and has millions of subscribers so of course he gets over 34 viewers."

It goes along well with him trying to explain the %18 that PayPal takes. "If you donate 36 cents thet take 18 cents, no wait if you donate $18 they take, ummm, umm. umm ok if you donate $10 they take........ well they take 18 cents from each dollar.

Percentages baffle him.

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 10:22:35 PM
Exactly my point...never gonna happen
I remember a guy from a small town in the county that had an American Legion that was and still is THE social center
well, when we turned 21 we couldn’t wait to go...
imagine our surprise in seeing all those straight laced good ol boys three sheets to the wind talking high school sports and women with us !
it was a blast !
didn’t spend a dime !
never drank so much !
even got a ride home in the town marshal’s car !
lights and sirens at our request !
a night to remember...

ONeill

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 05, 2018, 10:13:42 PM
is that an anvil with the pointy end ?

I like that !

Exactly! Fuck Senda with a 990 lb industrial anvil!

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 05, 2018, 10:32:43 PM
I remember a guy from a small town in the county that had an American Legion that was and still is THE social center
well, when we turned 21 we couldn’t wait to go...
imagine our surprise in seeing all those straight laced good ol boys three sheets to the wind talking high school sports and women with us !
it was a blast !
didn’t spend a dime !
never drank so much !
even got a ride home in the town marshal’s car !
lights and sirens at our request !
a night to remember...

Mine is less than a half a mile from my house...a really nice one actually...great and interesting people...

It shares the same property with the Titan II Missile Museum...very cool...

yesterday, I sent a few friends SENDA’s “countdown to Tuesday” and told them to just watch the first 15 minutes...
a gal texted me to see if I was up and not busy...
we chatted for awhile, first off SHE LISTENED TO THE WHOLE THING !
and wanted to know if he was for real...
well after a 45 minute call, and only touching the surface I told her I would call her tomorrow and suggested she take in “slow Kathy’s tongue lashing” as a prep...
damn, she thought he was just putting on an act !
(that is when I told her about him being a classically trainer actor, having attended Howard University)
LOL

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 10:49:41 PM
Mine is less than a half a mile from my house...a really nice one actually...great and interesting people...

It shares the same property with the Titan II Missile Museum...very cool...
nice !

jason.callan

So cool introducing a new generation to the 80's thrash that I grew up with.

https://youtu.be/en4o8S611rg

Quote from: jason.callan on May 05, 2018, 11:18:11 PM
So cool introducing a new generation to the 80's thrash that I grew up with.

https://youtu.be/en4o8S611rg
great !
I heard some of that over the summer in Austin, Texas believe it or not when taking a summer biochem with Dr. Nematolah (so?) an Iranian Biochemist

jason.callan

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 05, 2018, 11:32:00 PM
great !
I heard some of that over the summer in Austin, Texas believe it or not when taking a summer biochem with Dr. Nematolah (so?) an Iranian Biochemist

Awesome. I also met The Nasty Boys Today as well during comic book day.