• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

RoseGirl

Quote from: MV on October 07, 2015, 04:11:06 PM
but he was asking that yeeewwww be banned.  what's a girl to do?

I'll give you my best Barbie.

Quote from: henge0stone on October 07, 2015, 02:11:16 PM
When is Onan going to be on again? He's my hero for some reason.

Reason being that you have good taste! He's one of the good guys.

Ms. C

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 07, 2015, 05:25:19 PM
Reason being that you have good taste!

Oh my goodness .... Yum, what eye-candy!!!!!

GravitySucks

You people confuse the crap out of me. I expect that in the Falkie thread.

bateman

I missed the Falkie talk last night. Laughing my ass off about "season 3" of the show: area51drone goes missing, destination Martinez.

Quote from: bateman on October 07, 2015, 06:04:40 PM
I missed the Falkie talk last night. Laughing my ass off about "season 3" of the show: area51drone goes missing, destination Martinez.

It's taking a page from Seinfeld when Kramer went to California.

bateman

And season 2 was indeed a flop - Kathy getting kicked out of her apartment and Patty's "heel turn" just didn't live up to season 1.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 07, 2015, 02:28:05 PM
I did also want to do a documentary about Art Bell....came up with that idea quite a while back. (And a few others too)

Just a heads up, I outlined a documentary two years ago. And if I end up doing it one day, trust me I didn't take the idea from you, that being said. It's not exactly that original, art would make for a great subject matter of a doc and if someone else makes a doc about him and the genre before I do, I certainly wouldn't be surprised and or think they took the idea from me or you.

For clarity's sake, I have documents, and a script outline with revisions and dates time stamped ;)

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 07, 2015, 06:19:21 PM
Just a heads up, I outlined a documentary two years ago. And if I end up doing it one day, trust me I didn't take the idea from you, that being said. It's not exactly that original, art would make for a great subject matter of a doc and if someone else makes a doc about him and the genre before I do, I certainly wouldn't be surprised and or think they took the idea from me or you.

For clarity's sake, I have documents, and a script outline with revisions and dates time stamped ;)

Rossy! If you needed some seed $ let me know! You would rock that documentary!

Also, do one on Hoagie.

nbirnes

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 07, 2015, 06:26:45 PM
Also, do one on Hoagie.

He's the RV Man of the paranormal. It's a given. A done deal.

RoseGirl

Well there ya go, Rossy...great minds think alike, eh? Must be I heard the recent musings in the wind about the project and wondered about how it all came about. Not really like this industry to be competitive or anything, now is it? Protect yourself, young man....you're going to need it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on October 07, 2015, 06:23:15 PM
Rossy! If you needed some seed $ let me know! You would rock that documentary!
I have some rocks in my yard you can make circles around.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 07, 2015, 06:54:42 PM
Protect yourself, young man....you're going to need it.

Jeez, should I join the jets or the Sharks?

I'm a pretty easy going guy, I'm not that worried, there's a lot of "if's" to work out before making a documentary. So IF it happens that will be cool, IF it doesn't, that'll be ok too.

eddie dean

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 07, 2015, 06:43:43 PM

Then do MV.  ;D

You sly minx! ;)
Be careful with the dirty talk Starr, after all,  Jorch's grandchildren read this forum! ;D

WildCard

You're implying you didn't steal the idea from GrubGirl? I dunno Ross. I'm not sure who to believe here.

WildCard

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 07, 2015, 03:34:22 PM
Again with this?

Did you think we'd forget?! What did you expect - just ignore it and it'll go away?

These are from posts made three years ago and you are still obsessed with them?

You stupid twat! Your first post was either dead wrong or an outright lie. And you're STILL insisting it's true.

I mean, really....how many times do I have to post this for you?

I don't know. Do you think if you keep repeating the same lie, it'll become true?

I was told, by an actual friend of Art's and someone he used to work with and still talked to on an ongoing basis

You left that part of the story out on BellaHaven. You just said you knew a guy who knew a guy. That I'd believe.

And yes, of course Art's former producer said it wasn't...but geez...what did you expect him to say?

So, Art's a liar?! Seriously?! You expect anyone to take your word over his?!
Good luck with that.

WildCard

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on October 07, 2015, 03:57:15 PM
What calendar do you use?

A calender where Venus/Jupiter conjunctions happen once a lifetime, not once a year.
And, no matter how many times someone corrects her, she keeps repeating it.

Catsmile

Quote from: WildCard on October 07, 2015, 07:37:57 PM
A calender where Venus/Jupiter conjunctions happen once a lifetime, not once a year.
And, no matter how many times someone corrects her, she keeps repeating it.

How dare you call into question such a fine Astrologer! Shes slept in a box ya know!
I'll have you know, her higher vibrational woo factor is >9000! Again, how dare you! GOOD DAY, SIR!

GravitySucks

Quote from: WildCard on October 07, 2015, 07:37:21 PM
You're implying you didn't steal the idea from GrubGirl? I dunno Ross. I'm not sure who to believe here.
Why don't you go back in time and ask John Titor to find out who is the one that actually does it in the future?

starrmtn001

Quote from: eddie dean on October 07, 2015, 07:33:35 PM
You sly minx! ;)
Be careful with the dirty talk Starr, after all,  Jorch's grandchildren read this forum! ;D
Heh heh.  Can't sneak anything by you can I Eddie. ;D

Again with this? These are from posts made three years ago and you are still obsessed with them? Oh and...also....you did neglect to post my recent clarification of this weirdness so I will add it in here:

« Reply #4490 on: September 10, 2015, 04:24:51 PM »

k...here's the deal. By the way, this is one of the first things Nancy ever asked me about on one of our first private Skype calls. Odd that it comes up here....but there ya go.

I was told, by an actual friend of Art's and someone he used to work with and still talked to on an ongoing basis, that Art had received some very nasty death threats to his family. Now then, the person that said this is also the brother of the FBI investigative agent who was looking into the case, because it was an international jurisdiction. (the threats took place out side the US but had originated inside the US).

Now...the person asked me to NOT say his name and I assured him I wouldn't. I asked him several times and he said no...his sister's job was on the line as well as Art's reputation. And yes, of course Art's former producer said it wasn't...but geez...what did you expect him to say?

I don't know how else to prove it to you, other than to say that is precisely what happened. I used to hang out with the guy(him and a few others of us on Skype) after the Kevin Smith show.

I mean, really....how many times do I have to post this for you? Or perhaps you are just trying to throw mud for some reason. Don't know. Don't care. Just go away. And take your obsessive weirdness with you.

oye

Thank you for clearing up the reason there might be any shunning or badmouthing behind the scenes over at the Dark Matter Network.

pate

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 07, 2015, 12:12:36 PM

Until then I will just let your minds wander

Where it will go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdbQ5vxuw7g

erm...

Mint this, actually:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flGdFvkjMPU

(yes, above is code for all you Ovaltine drinkers...)

ziznak

I love that the nickname "hoagie" has finally caught on... whoever was on before Art yesterday had a few guys kinda joking about it...

Aussie Dave

I just listened to the last episode that you guys did and I must say that I think you have found the right mix of co-hosts for the show. Ponyboy was a great addition to the team along with Eddie, Jazz and BDubb. Looking forward to many more shows with you guys.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Aussie Dave on October 08, 2015, 07:11:42 AM
I just listened to the last episode that you guys did and I must say that I think you have found the right mix of co-hosts for the show. Ponyboy was a great addition to the team along with Eddie, Jazz and BDubb. Looking forward to many more shows with you guys.
Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to more episodes as well  ;D