• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Bomar on July 16, 2016, 10:37:30 AM
Kid,...

I cannot imagine how you think...

Wow, was that reply some sort of stream of conscienceness  rumination?   Nothing you said advances your argument or is even pertinent to the discussion.  I can't deal with disjointed thoughts and non sequiturs. Kidnostad3 out.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on July 15, 2016, 08:06:55 PM
JBWells way of "representing" Christianity, makes me  chant "Lord, save me from your followers"  repeatedly.

Amen Sister!

Bomar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 16, 2016, 01:43:47 PM
Kid,...

As I stated before...

I cannot imagine how you think...

Bomar

Lilith

Well, since our Dear Bomar hasn't posted last nights ArkMidnight ...yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuU1Z-5bsLw

Bomar

As I said on Thursday:

Dudes and Dudettes,...

I understand why the Vaccines got the 1986 Congressional Pharmacological Legal Responsibility Exemption...

To help the population reduction program...

I think this is an ideal way of getting the world population down to 500 Million...

Let the populous kill themselves off...

The only question I have is "Why?"...

I suspect Congress's fear of having Big Pharma’s hand slapped, (and losing contributions), is worst than losing their constituents, who do not contribute to their Congressional Campaigns...

Bomar

Jackstar

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Lilith

Well, Wells put up an hour and a half portion of 572 from this week up on youtube, so I guess it's only fair to share it with our non-subscribed bellgab friends. I didn't particularly enjoy this episode.  Dunno why he would choose it to share.  I think it falls far short of being one of his best, but at least it gives everyone an opportunity to hear blabbing Polly. I think her story is one that needs to be told, but maybe she should let somebody else tell it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpnwOwyCaQM

At the risk of being called "a conspiracy theorist", or God forbid, a "Vaccer"
I think this is important information for the uninformed. Working in the "medical industry", we are under great pressure to be vaccinated. I always ask for the package insert, and so should you. These shots don't work at the least, and may maim or kill you or your children at worst.
I do agree with Brig, not the most entertaining or enlightening at least for me. I've heard it all before for years, but I do respect Dr. Wakefield.
He's a REAL doctor. "Vaccer" ! what a juvenile term.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on July 17, 2016, 06:08:38 PM
I think this is important information for the uninformed. Working in the "medical industry", we are under great pressure to be vaccinated. I always ask for the package insert, and so should you. These shots don't work at the least, and may maim or kill you or your children at worst.
I do agree with Brig, not the most entertaining or enlightening at least for me. I've heard it all before for years, but I do respect Dr. Wakefield.

I agree it's important, I just feel like I've heard it a gazillion times already, on a gazillion different talk shows.

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on July 17, 2016, 06:08:38 PM
I  respect Dr. Wakefield too.  The subject of vaccines should be discussed for as long AND as often as it takes to get adults to stop and demand answers about the content of what's in them AND why so many people are dying from them.

Jackstar

Quote from: Elane237 on July 17, 2016, 06:29:50 PM
the content of what's in them AND why so many people are dying from them.

Elane237

http://www.naturalnews.com/050582_nagalase_GcMAF_cancer_industry_profits.html
[/quote]
Nagalase is being found in super high concentrations in autistic children

Dr. Bradstreet and his colleagues also learned that the nagalase protein was not present in children at birth but was somehow introduced into autistic children, they felt, during the immunization process.

Before his death, Dr. Bradstreet treated 1,100 patients with GcMAF with an 85 percent response rate â€" something that was deemed impossible by the medical community.

After reintroducing GcMAF (which had been blocked by nagalase), 15 percent of Bradstreet's autistic patients were no longer autistic.

The Rockefeller Allopathic Medical establishment does not profit from real inexpensive or natural cures!  That's why cancer is still so deadly...cut, burn then poison ... 3 separate money making opportunities!  That's why homeopathic medicine is ridiculed.

Kidnostad3

Kudos to John B. for acknowledging on Saturday's edition of Ark Midnight that John T. Wayne may not be telling the truth about who his grandfather was. 

Kidnostad3

I agree with Larry's comments regarding vaccination controversy.  As is true with most of the decisions we make in life "caveat emptor" applies.

Jackstar

I just listened to Michael R. DeLeon. What a lying, obtuse fuck. He totally killed his mother. His scumbag gang friends wouldn't have killed her if he hadn't been a fucking scumbag.

Then he goes "boo hoo hoo a murder I didn't commit woe is me" TWICE. After an hour of hearing this moron drone on and on, I still haven't heard him say a fucking thing that he couldn't and shouldn't be saying from behind bars.

That said, this all doesn't make it a bad interview. What a dipshit.

Bomar

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 09:50:00 AM
What a dipshit.

Jackstar,...

I really hate to say this, but I agree 100% with your review of the DeLeon Interview...

This DeLeon person is the reason why there are 26 foot walls around prisons...

Mike DeLeon is the perfect definition of a "Bad Person", (A.K.A. "Bad People")...

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2016, 09:50:00 AM
I just listened to Michael R. DeLeon. What a lying, obtuse fuck. He totally killed his mother. His scumbag gang friends wouldn't have killed her if he hadn't been a fucking scumbag.

Then he goes "boo hoo hoo a murder I didn't commit woe is me" TWICE. After an hour of hearing this moron drone on and on, I still haven't heard him say a fucking thing that he couldn't and shouldn't be saying from behind bars.

That said, this all doesn't make it a bad interview. What a dipshit.

Geeezzz!!  The more I listened to him, the more disgusted I became!  However, I agree that it wasn't really a bad interview.  He's just a bad person!

Misty says

I just 'KNEW".... he would tell the polio 'nap story'.... again

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

No offence, but I want to cull all humans on this planet...

You do not learn; you are stupid...

Sure, I will find the dozen or so worth saving, but you guys are fucked...

Party as if tomorrow is 1999, and it is...

Bye guys,

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on July 18, 2016, 04:36:04 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

No offence, but I want to cull all humans on this planet...

You do not learn; you are stupid...

Sure, I will find the dozen or so worth saving, but you guys are fucked...

Party as if tomorrow is 1999, and it is...

Bye guys,

Bomar
Since you are playing God, judge, and executioner, how about  "You first"!

Bomar

Remember a Gladiator is only as good as his/her crowd interprets him/her to be...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTmlYKiLBHI

And Trump has been wearing padding all along the trials...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

And the final conclusion is thus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCKJmJNNrbM

No one actually wins...

Except the observers, who have only their future in the fight...

Bomar

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on July 18, 2016, 04:49:28 PM
"You first"!

I previously said, (2 years ago), I will take the first steps into the unknown, all I hope is the intelligent few of you, will follow...

Bomar

Kidnostad3

Bomar,  At first I thought you were just a muddled thinker but I now realize that you are one seriously fucked-up individual.  Whatever your diagnosis is, you'd better get back on your meds before they come and get you again.

Ep. 575 -In this edition we welcome DHS whistle-blower Phillip Haney, broadcasting from the Republican National Convention surveying the realm; Then, former Army Intel Officer and analyst James Wesley Rawles checks in and discusses the current state of affairs and the need to prepare for the coming collapse while it is still in its early stages.

Tracks:
Turn to Stone â€" Electric Light Orchestra
Vibration Science â€" Kaleidoscope Jukebox

anyone else getting sick of "vibration science"?

Bomar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 18, 2016, 06:34:09 PM
Bomar, I now realize that you are serious.

I cannot wait until you republican'ts kill yourselves off, with or without your surrogates; but I will wait with a smile on my face...

Remember, ... "Swedish lives only matter"...

Also Remember, ... "Odin will always provide"...

Bomar

Kidnostad3

Bomar,

What a brilliant response!   I see that your m.o. is to regurgitate the same incoherent shit that you have put out in the past.   Do you really think that your jibberish means anything to anybody but yourself?

Bomar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 18, 2016, 07:31:24 PM
Bomar,

What a brilliant response!

Kid,...

Why would I care about any non-Swede?...

Bomar