• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 24, 2020, 02:44:23 PM
I didn’t say that.  The Donald has been the only hope and it remains that way. If Trump is re-elected, he’s going to have to can way more swamp dwellers than he’s done to date to have a chance to turn things around.  If he’s not re-elected it’s going to go down hill quickly.

In a way K_Dubb is right. There should’ve been at least some prosecutions in the last 4 years and instead all we got was an insane media circus about fucking Russia, which they want to start up again. No one seems to give a shit so why should I continue to? We should probably just hand the keys over to this guy now:

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 02:52:29 PM
In a way K_Dubb is right. There should’ve been at least some prosecutions in the last 4 years and instead all we got was an insane media circus about fucking Russia, which they want to start up again. No one seems to give a shit so why should I continue to? We should probably just hand the keys over to this guy now:

Absolutely there should have been prosecutions.  But first, there was “do nothing” Sessions and now Barr.  I lost hope in him after he’s dicked-around for the last year, with nothing happening prior to the election.  If Trump stays in the WH, he needs to seriously clean house in DC and replace them with non-swampers from the heartlands.  Screw this D.C./N.E. Corridor insiders club.

Supposedly some sort of Biden footjob action just dropped in the last 30 minutes or so.  I don't know what it is as I can't get the video to load.

Click the stinky linky at your own risk:

https://gnews.org/449933/

Edit: It loaded. Definitely some dude getting a footy.  Not quite sure what it it's supposed to prove.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 24, 2020, 03:04:11 PM
Supposedly some sort of Biden footjob action just dropped in the last 30 minutes or so...

Edit: It loaded. Definitely some dude getting a footy.
Eh, thanks, but I think I’m going to pass and enjoy some college football. ;) :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 24, 2020, 03:16:57 PM
Eh, thanks, but I think I’m going to pass and enjoy some college football. ;) :)

Actual crowds. :)

Quote from: ItsOver on October 24, 2020, 03:16:57 PM

I think that is a solid decision.  I regret clicking on that shit. Then again:

"The next picture will be released in an hour, please stay tuned!"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 24, 2020, 03:04:11 PM
Supposedly some sort of Biden footjob action just dropped in the last 30 minutes or so.  I don't know what it is as I can't get the video to load.

Click the stinky linky at your own risk:

https://gnews.org/449933/

Edit: It loaded. Some dude getting a footy.  Not quite sure what it it's supposed to prove.

That sounds like hunter Biden to me, thanks for the bonus content that will add to this afternoon's show with Fetzer.

By the looks of it, it seems like this was not his first time.

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 24, 2020, 03:34:32 PM
That sounds like hunter Biden to me, thanks for the bonus content that will add to this afternoon's show with Fetzer.

By the looks of it, it seems like this was not his first time.

Cool. Hopefully that makes it worth my being interned in a FEMA camp for clicking that shit.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 24, 2020, 03:40:01 PM

Cool. Hopefully that makes it worth my being interned in a FEMA camp for clicking that shit.

They probably already funded them in 2015 but I think you're safe.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 24, 2020, 03:45:16 PM

They probably already funded them in 2015 but I think you're safe.

Now this one might be a little more interesting.  The Old Man himself seems to be laying the law down to the Ukrainians.

https://streamable.com/06ve5j

^^^ SMF seems to *really* hate that link.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 24, 2020, 06:55:42 AM
No, what separated you from the French was virtually everything. To begin with, America didn't have a revolution it had a rebellion. The French Revolution was an epoch-making event in world history because it occurred in a country that was a major world power. It overturned the whole system of government and even invented its own calendar. The so-called 'American Revolution' was a brawl involving a pissant country nobody gave a fuck about.

Oh.  Then I guess the 8 or so years your lot attempted to contain and control a pissant country was just a hobby or passing fancy.  Is that about right?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 09:19:36 AM
Not at all! I was just trying to keep up with the spineless apathy displayed here last night. America without a spine would just be another Great
Britain third world country with nukes, like england. ;)
FIFY

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 09:21:56 AM
Yeah...sure. That’s why for the last 250 years you faggots have been scheming to get it back. :D
Hey!  That's uncalled for Dickdoc.  Not all english men are queer.  They just sound that way.   They're fucking British for Gods sake.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 24, 2020, 07:04:30 PM
Hey!  That's uncalled for Dickdoc.  Not all english men are queer.  They just sound that way.   They're fucking British for Gods sake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYawVd8J3uc

Now there are pix of M&Ms on Hunter's Uncle Charley being released.

Seems to be working:

"Biden rises in popularity despite doubt and attacks"
https://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Biden-rises-in-popularity-despite-doubt-and-15672819.php

Not quite sure how things can get any more weird.

Asuka Langley

All of the pictures and videos have been posted on /pol/ if anyone wants to see Hunter Bidens dick

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 02:52:29 PM

Don't worry, doc; I said I'd be there for you.  There are plenty of reasons to vote for him if you want to, primarily (since the president's greatest latitude is in foreign policy) not getting into treaties and international agreements that put us at at a disadvantage and not sacrificing our military in dubious coalitions formed for humanitarian reasons by countries that don't really like us, like the Dems are fond of doing.  Seeing somebody's emails is fun but it's just a sideshow of the kind I find fatiguing.

Letting the mask slip a bit, I have long wanted to see a populist right-wing president ever since Reagan and hoped that Trump would follow his real predecessor TR in trust-busting big-tech monopolies.  I think he wishes he had done so a lot earlier, now.  It isn't that I like gov't intervention but, when it comes to huge corps like Google/FB/Twitter/Amazon they need some force in opposition, just to check their power in the public interest, and there is no other candidate.

I did not really anticipate how stupid and lowbrow populism is, probably necessarily, or factor in the real forces of cultural revanchism that right-wing populism would embolden like Fr. Martini who has already diagnosed me as entartete and is one step from putting me in a reeducation camp.  We have to worry about those things.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 08:37:54 PM
Don't worry, doc; I said I'd be there for you.  There are plenty of reasons to vote for him if you want to, primarily (since the president's greatest latitude is in foreign policy) not getting into treaties and international agreements that put us at at a disadvantage and not sacrificing our military in dubious coalitions formed for humanitarian reasons by countries that don't really like us, like the Dems are fond of doing.  Seeing somebody's emails is fun but it's just a sideshow of the kind I find fatiguing.

Letting the mask slip a bit, I have long wanted to see a populist right-wing president ever since Reagan and hoped that Trump would follow his real predecessor TR in trust-busting big-tech monopolies.  I think he wishes he had done so a lot earlier, now.  It isn't that I like gov't intervention but, when it comes to huge corps like Google/FB/Twitter/Amazon they need some force in opposition, just to check their power in the public interest, and there is no other candidate.

I did not really anticipate how stupid and lowbrow populism is, probably necessarily, or factor in the real forces of cultural revanchism that right-wing populism would embolden like Fr. Martini who has already diagnosed me as entartete and is one step from putting me in a reeducation camp.  We have to worry about those things.

Stupid and lowbrow are a little harsh when you consider the simple-minded acceptance of really obvious gaslighting on the opposite side.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 24, 2020, 08:35:22 PM
All of the pictures and videos have been posted on /pol/ if anyone wants to see Hunter Bidens dick

Post them here, TOS permitting, of course.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 24, 2020, 08:30:20 PM
Now there are pix of M&Ms on Hunter's Uncle Charley being released.

Seems to be working:

Haha shameless.   You guys can click you perverts; for once I feel remarkably chaste.

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 08:44:42 PM

Haha shameless.   You guys can click you perverts; for once I feel remarkably chaste.

Pelosi's Son supposedly is making a cameo now too.  Does that tempt you even just a little?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 08:44:27 PM
Post them here, TOS permitting, of course.

Cant Liberace would gas me with zyklon b.  Just go to /pol/ his dick pix are being spammed everywhere they are all admiring Hunters BWC.

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/catalog

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 08:43:33 PM
Stupid and lowbrow are a little harsh when you consider the simple-minded acceptance of really obvious gaslighting on the opposite side.

I am a harsh man, but loving.  Oh sure, they are idiots.  But the power of the MSM was broken in the last election since people did exactly what they were told not to do.  If I could I would make you guys see that so you can get out of this angsty defensive stance that drives people away and try to make friends instead.  It breaks my heart that antifa of all people came up with the idea of free barbecue.  You guys should be good at that, at least, and it would be safer (one hopes) than a boat parade if you can keep from setting your guts ablaze.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 24, 2020, 08:46:10 PM

Pelosi's Son supposedly is making a cameo now too.  Does that tempt you even just a little?

Pfff I've seen plenty; you've seen one, you've seen 'em all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 08:52:44 PM
I am a harsh man, but loving.  Oh sure, they are idiots.  But the power of the MSM was broken in the last election since people did exactly what they were told not to do.  If I could I would make you guys see that so you can get out of this angsty defensive stance that drives people away and try to make friends instead.  It breaks my heart that antifa of all people came up with the idea of free barbecue.  You guys should be good at that, at least, and it would be safer (one hopes) than a boat parade if you can keep from setting your guts ablaze.

I think this is a false perception you’re peddling. To what end I don’t know. Apparently, the liberals who’ve dared to attend a Trump rally have described it as very friendly and welcoming to the point where many have left the left and joined the Trump train. Still, we can’t turn a blind eye to the very real damage George Soros is doing to this country through his funding of radical groups like Antifa. He should be public enemy #1!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 08:59:07 PM
Still, we can’t turn a blind eye to the very real damage George Soros is doing to this country through his funding of radical groups like Antifa. He should be public enemy #1!

I don't know; Trump is the one getting the most mileage out of antifa campaign ads.  He ought to send Soros a reimbursement check.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 24, 2020, 05:39:05 PM
Now this one might be a little more interesting.  The Old Man himself seems to be laying the law down to the Ukrainians.

https://streamable.com/06ve5j

^^^ SMF seems to *really* hate that link.

Seems this was just a clip from this video that has been out since July. Must be a nothing burger.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BipYqeYihnu6/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 09:03:15 PM
I don't know; Trump is the one getting the most mileage out of antifa campaign ads.  He ought to send Soros a reimbursement check.

Cynical...but you may be right.