• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 06, 2017, 05:44:44 PM
Every sperm is sacred... ;D

pud comes home and announces to his children I'm sorry, kids but I'm going to have to sell the lot of you to Muslims.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 06, 2017, 05:47:44 PM
pud comes home and announces to his children I'm sorry, kids but I'm going to have to sell the lot of you to Muslims.  ;D

Fortunately you have no children to sell into slavery. Humanity can breath easy.  :)

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 06, 2017, 01:09:52 PM
Current US POTUS attended fund raising dinner for PIRA. That just happened to detonate a bomb in London a few weeks later.  :(

Uh, 4 months later.

You are trying to make Donald Trump culpable to something that happened 4 months later.  He also attended that fund raiser during a cease-fire when it looked like peace was happening.

London's Mayor volunteered and went out of his way to vigorously defend muslim terrorist who caused the deaths of over 3000 people.

I can't believe you can even remotely say they are equal.  They are not even the same thing.

You must be trolling, or you have a larger warped view of the world than even the most crazed SJW.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 06, 2017, 02:07:14 PM
And as I reminded you. The conclusion of the Iran Contra debacle didn't conclude until 1991.

The warehouse fire in Oakland last december? This week they arrested two people in connection...You'll find the extended Trumpfiosa family financial ties to various undisclosed entities will take substantially longer to investigate. But the FBI have lots of time and patience, they won't be fazed by you getting all giddy Barbie.  :D

Right, the Oakland fire was an actual physical fire which killed people and destroyed a warehouse.  This is literally called evidence that something occurred.  An investigation took place to determine what happened on the basis of the deaths and destruction.

There is literally no evidence.

Let me repeat, THERE IS LITERALLY NO EVIDENCE.

Even the most virulent and crazed anti-trump public official and Democrat, Diane Fienstein even said there was no evidence a week ago.

Pud, let's be real.  I know and you know, you are smarter than this.  I know you dislike Donald Trump, sure, I get that, but your views lately have gotten more and more delusional.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 06, 2017, 01:09:52 PM
Current US POTUS attended fund raising dinner for PIRA. That just happened to detonate a bomb in London a few weeks later.  :(
Didn't the RUC allow the Omagh bombing to occur to protect informant(s) or at least  ignored warnings and also didn't forward information to the murder squad so the terrorists could be caught? GCHQ was monitoring the bombers as they drove the bomb into Omagh? Another one of those "on the radar" situations, I guess.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 06, 2017, 05:53:32 PM
Uh, 4 months later.

You are trying to make Donald Trump culpable to something that happened 4 months later.  He also attended that fund raiser during a cease-fire when it looked like peace was happening.

I see, so if a future UK PM had gone to a fundraising dinner for AlQada in May 2001, you'd have been cool about it after the fact in September? You're another apologist for his terrorist sympathies.

London's Mayor volunteered and went out of his way to vigorously defend muslim terrorist who caused the deaths of over 3000 people.

He's a lawyer, in British law he isn't allowed to refuse to defend a client if he's capable of doing so. Dumbass.

I can't believe you can even remotely say they are equal.  They are not even the same thing.

You must be trolling, or you have a larger warped view of the world than even the most crazed SJW.

They're not equal. Trump is a school bully who attacks the mayor of the capital of the US's closest ally before doing the decent thing and extending his offer of help and empathy: Even quoting the drudge report rather than lifting the phone and asking the CIA and FBI about official casualty figures. Khan made the appropriate response by saying he had far more important things to deal with than Drump's fucking tweets. Even the WH has had to admit that his tweets are official statements. Seriously.

The PM is in an invidious position;  She's said the shit Trump spouted was wrong, after she made the stupid offer of inviting the orange oaf to a state visit. How is it everyone in the world with a brain can see Trump is an infantile cunt with the intellect of a plant, but his disciples can't?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 06, 2017, 05:59:26 PM
Right, the Oakland fire was an actual physical fire which killed people and destroyed a warehouse.  This is literally called evidence that something occurred.  An investigation took place to determine what happened on the basis of the deaths and destruction.

There is literally no evidence.

Let me repeat, THERE IS LITERALLY NO EVIDENCE.

Explain then how Flynn has a story to tell? According to his lawyer. Or why Kushner wanted a covery comms with the Kremlin via the Russian embassy?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 06, 2017, 06:09:03 PM
I see, so if a future UK PM had gone to a fundraising dinner for AlQada in May 2001, you'd have been cool about it after the fact in September? You're another apologist for his terrorist sympathies.

He's a lawyer, in British law he isn't allowed to refuse to defend a client if he's capable of doing so. Dumbass.

They're not equal. Trump is a school bully who attacks the mayor of the capital of the US's closest ally before doing the decent thing and extending his offer of help and empathy: Even quoting the drudge report rather than lifting the phone and asking the CIA and FBI about official casualty figures. Khan made the appropriate response by saying he had far more important things to deal with than Drump's fucking tweets. Even the WH has had to admit that his tweets are official statements. Seriously.

The PM is in an invidious position;  She's said the shit Trump spouted was wrong, after she made the stupid offer of inviting the orange oaf to a state visit. How is it everyone in the world with a brain can see Trump is an infantile cunt with the intellect of a plant, but his disciples can't?

Yes, if there had been a cease fire and it looked like peace was about to occur, if a future UK PM attended a fundraiser in an event to possibly help that peace process by attending an event, I wouldn't hold him or her accountable for the actions of a group they are not affiliated with outside of this one event.

Why do you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 06, 2017, 06:13:12 PM
Explain then how Flynn has a story to tell? According to his lawyer. Or why Kushner wanted a covery comms with the Kremlin via the Russian embassy?

Why won't they call on Roger Stone, Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi like they threatened to? Apparently, they'd all love to tell their stories too.  :D

Also the goat fucking mudslime mayor has deep connections to various muslim terror groups.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-represented-911-terrorist-held-close-ties-extremists

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 06, 2017, 06:24:25 PM
Also the goat fucking mudslime mayor has deep connections to various muslim terror groups.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-represented-911-terrorist-held-close-ties-extremists

Isn't Huma's mom based in London too...the one connected to ISIS who publishes propaganda for them?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 06, 2017, 06:19:21 PM
Yes, if there had been a cease fire and it looked like peace was about to occur, if a future UK PM attended a fundraiser in an event to possibly help that peace process by attending an event, I wouldn't hold him or her accountable for the actions of a group they are not affiliated with outside of this one event.

Why do you?

Only it wasn't the purpose of the dinner. It was to raise funds for the political arm of the PIRA, so how NOT affiliated?. It was later, and Mo Mowlem MP (look for the film, with Julie Walters playing her) who put herself in personel danger to knock heads together. One of the few MP's I had any respect for. She died well before her time from a brain tumour.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 06, 2017, 06:20:41 PM
Why won't they call on Roger Stone, Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi like they threatened to? Apparently, they'd all love to tell their stories too.  :D

I'm not sure 'they' (whoever they are) have threatened anyone. Sure, subpoenas have been sent, and some of the interested parties have refused to oblige. Oddly Trump hasn't vouched for any of them yet demands absolute loyalty.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 06, 2017, 06:31:12 PM
Only it wasn't the purpose of the dinner. It was to raise funds for the political arm of the PIRA, so how NOT affiliated?. It was later, and Mo Mowlem MP (look for the film, with Julie Walters playing her) who put herself in personel danger to knock heads together. One of the few MP's I had any respect for. She died well before her time from a brain tumour.

Uh, are you proving my point?  Which "arm" of the PIRA other than it's political one, would be as successful pushing for peace?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 06, 2017, 06:32:25 PM
At least you cite reputable sources... ::)

Yep, British man with his head in the sand and his ass full of muslim cock.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 06, 2017, 06:36:20 PM
Uh, are you proving my point?  Which "arm" of the PIRA other than it's political one, would be as successful pushing for peace?

At the time they weren't. Hence the bomb in London. Or maybe it was a special PIRA peace bomb? Trump contributed to that, with money and propoganda. Like it or not, he did.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 06, 2017, 06:37:05 PM
Yep, British man with his head in the sand and his ass full of muslim cock.

Oh that's harsh. You making such cutting remarks is akin to being mauled by a kitten.

Yorkshire pud

Ooops.... Naughty Eric...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/amp/

The best part about all this, according to Eric Trump, is the charity’s efficiency: Because he can get his family’s golf course for free and have most of the other costs donated, virtually all the money contributed will go toward helping kids with cancer. “We get to use our assets 100% free of charge,” Trump tells Forbes.

That’s not the case. In reviewing filings from the Eric Trump Foundation and other charities, it’s clear that the course wasn’t freeâ€"that the Trump Organization received payments for its use, part of more than $1.2 million that has no documented recipients past the Trump Organization. Golf charity experts say the listed expenses defy any reasonable cost justification for a one-day golf tournament.

Additionally, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which has come under previous scrutiny for self-dealing and advancing the interests of its namesake rather than those of charity, apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization.

Winning...for Trump.

... He's a lawyer, in British law he isn't allowed to refuse to defend a client if he's capable of doing so. Dumbass...

He goes out of his way to represent known terrorists (and fellow Muslims).  And no one is supposed to point it out or question it?

Then the people of London go out of their way to elect a person with that background Mayor.  Should we be able to ask why?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 06, 2017, 06:47:52 PM
At the time they weren't. Hence the bomb in London. Or maybe it was a special PIRA peace bomb? Trump contributed to that, with money and propoganda. Like it or not, he did.

Yeah, sure he did.
::)

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 06, 2017, 12:33:47 PM
London Mayor was a lawyer who defended 9/11 terrorists.

This is what a terrorist friendly Muslim immigrant looks like after being cleaned up, taught to be slick and well spoken, and to present an even temperament.

Here's what another one looks like:

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 06, 2017, 07:14:53 PM
He goes out of his way to represent known terrorists (and fellow Muslims).  And no one is supposed to point it out or question it?

Then the people of London go out of their way to elect a person with that background Mayor.  Should we be able to ask why?

Sure, and I gave the answer. He could be struck off for refusing to represent a client. Might not be like that in the US, but it is in the UK.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 06, 2017, 07:18:11 PM
This is what a terrorist friendly Muslim immigrant looks like, after being cleaned up and taught how to be a slick talker:

This is what a terrorist fund raiser looks like. Even though he has the intellect and temperament of a petulant child, he still financed a terrorist organisation. Shaking hands with Adams.