• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

David Anderson and Time Travel - Art Hosts

Started by Ruteger, February 01, 2010, 06:46:21 PM

Ruteger

Welcome change to hear Art Bell on last nite.

Sorry, but I don't buy the time travel mumbo-jumbo from David Anderson. Sounds like another Bob Lazar to me. Everytime I hear one of these guests claim secrecy for some reason or another, my scam alarm-bells start ringing.... I turned off the radio and fell back to sleep.

In order to time travel you must reside outside of time and space.

This was an absolutely horrifying program. David Anderson told a fascinating tale and, to my chagrin, Art severally times exclaimed last night's was the most incredible show he'd ever done.

Even if you were convinced Anderson didn't smell right, confirming his stories would take all of 5 minutes on the internet. I spent those 5 minutes, I'm absolutely aghast Premier didn't ... or just didn't care. If this were George Noory I would have just shrugged it off. But for Art to do this ... I was totally crestfallen. It was just a 3-hour, old-time radio drama and nothing more.

Quote from: RecoveringNoorholic on February 02, 2010, 05:53:14 AM
I spent those 5 minutes,

Oh, and here are my 5 minutes:

1. David Anderson phoned the show from a "secure line" at anundisclosed location in New Mexico where his staff was carrying-ontheir work into time travel. This operation is, in turn, a branch ofAnderson Multinational, his Rochester, N.Y. based company.

2. Anderson Multinational's website is andersonmultinational.com. Onthat site they list an address: 14 Franklin St. Suite 401, Rochester,N.Y.

3. A Google search of "14 FRANKLIN STREET ROCHESTER" brings us to theTemple Building (http://www.templebuilding.com/), an apartment buildingin downtown Rochester. Apparently Anderson's world-changing research isbeing funded by a company run out of his living room.

4. Anderson Multinational's mission statement is to "bring togetherleading companies and partners necessary to build a better world."

a. One such subsidiary - linked from the AM website - is RapidExpress(rapidex.us). This is the only Anderson subsidiary that lists a phonenumber. When I called this number I got the voicemail for a RebeccaRoberts, who is also listed as the "Chief Financial Officer" of thecompany. This is obviously a very customer-service oriented company ifthe main line rings directly to the CFO's desk.

b. Another Anderson Multinational subsidiary is Biometric Visions(http://www.biometricvisions.com/). As far as I can tell BiometricVisions is an Amazon Associates storefront coupled with 3 pages ofuncredited wikipedia entries on the science of biometrics.

c. A third subsidiary, Anderson Investors(http://www.andersoninvestors.com/) claims offices in 7 countries. Onlyone of these offices, on their website, list a mailing address,however. That mailing address is ... 14 Franklin Plaza - "Dr."Anderson's very multipurpose living room.

5. The New York Division of Corporations lists an address for processservice for Anderson Multinational (http://2dfd.sl.pt). This addresshappens to be David Anderson's mailbox at a UPS store in Rochester(http://2dfh.sl.pt). One might expect a company that had invented timetravel would have the wherewithal to at least spend a few bucks onhiring a professional registered agent, especially if the currentregistered agent for process service was at an "undisclosed location"in New Mexico and his mailbox was in upstate New York.

Before anyone things I'm illiterate, a lot of the spaces between words disappeared in my above missive. Maybe they were victims of a time warp, I'm not sure. But it was unintentional.

Quote from: RecoveringNoorholic on February 02, 2010, 05:54:03 AM

1. David Anderson phoned the show from a "secure line" at anundisclosed location in New Mexico where his staff was carrying-ontheir work into time travel. This operation is, in turn, a branch ofAnderson Multinational, his Rochester, N.Y. based company.

2. Anderson Multinational's website is andersonmultinational.com. Onthat site they list an address: 14 Franklin St. Suite 401, Rochester,N.Y.

3. A Google search of "14 FRANKLIN STREET ROCHESTER" brings us to theTemple Building (http://www.templebuilding.com/), an apartment buildingin downtown Rochester. Apparently Anderson's world-changing research isbeing funded by a company run out of his living room.

4. Anderson Multinational's mission statement is to "bring togetherleading companies and partners necessary to build a better world."

a. One such subsidiary - linked from the AM website - is RapidExpress(rapidex.us). This is the only Anderson subsidiary that lists a phonenumber. When I called this number I got the voicemail for a RebeccaRoberts, who is also listed as the "Chief Financial Officer" of thecompany. This is obviously a very customer-service oriented company ifthe main line rings directly to the CFO's desk.

b. Another Anderson Multinational subsidiary is Biometric Visions(http://www.biometricvisions.com/). As far as I can tell BiometricVisions is an Amazon Associates storefront coupled with 3 pages ofuncredited wikipedia entries on the science of biometrics.

c. A third subsidiary, Anderson Investors(http://www.andersoninvestors.com/) claims offices in 7 countries. Onlyone of these offices, on their website, list a mailing address,however. That mailing address is ... 14 Franklin Plaza - "Dr."Anderson's very multipurpose living room.

5. The New York Division of Corporations lists an address for processservice for Anderson Multinational (http://2dfd.sl.pt). This addresshappens to be David Anderson's mailbox at a UPS store in Rochester(http://2dfh.sl.pt). One might expect a company that had invented timetravel would have the wherewithal to at least spend a few bucks onhiring a professional registered agent, especially if the currentregistered agent for process service was at an "undisclosed location"in New Mexico and his mailbox was in upstate New York.

valdez

I too was taken aback by Art's complete acceptance of what this guy had to say.  He had a smugness about him.  Interesting investigative work, RN.

Ruteger

Not sure why everyone holds AB to so much esteem. Listened to some of his past shows, and I hear nothing special. Yeah, he makes GN look like freakin' Einstein, but then again, who doesn't?

:(

Put your faith into any one mortal man/woman and they will fail you (Obama, Clinton, Limbaugh, Palin, Mother Theresa, Billy Graham, ad infinitum...)

Ruteger

Thanks for the info, RN. Follow the money - sad but true.

Ruteger

I visualize most of C2C guests as being overweight, hairy, naked, and wearing a tank-top in a squalid apt when they phone-in. (Shut up!)  ??? 

MABUSE

Quote from: RecoveringNoorholic on February 02, 2010, 05:53:14 AM
This was an absolutely horrifying program. David Anderson told a fascinating tale and, to my chagrin, Art severally times exclaimed last night's was the most incredible show he'd ever done.

Even if you were convinced Anderson didn't smell right, confirming his stories would take all of 5 minutes on the internet. I spent those 5 minutes, I'm absolutely aghast Premier didn't ... or just didn't care. If this were George Noory I would have just shrugged it off. But for Art to do this ... I was totally crestfallen. It was just a 3-hour, old-time radio drama and nothing more.

Good investigative work! (Try looking up different state's Sec. of State websites, they are usually a good place to check registered agents and ownership info as well as "standing" as far as being legit or having status revoked for various reasons--usually fraudulent)

As to Art, he really has no control over the show or the bookings thereon any longer.  Its all corporate now, he can "try" and influence things but I think we are begining to see the deconstruction of Art as any influence at all on the show by making him do crap like that one.  There was another one a few months back that was just apalling as well, although I cannot remmeber who it was off the top of my head.  Perhaps the PremRad Geniuses have decided to make their pet turd appear to sound better by trying to make Art sound terrible; saddling him with interviews even Nuri wouldn't do in a cowshed--let alone a cave.  Just my two cents worth.

**M**

Quote from: MABUSE on February 04, 2010, 10:06:04 AM
Good investigative work! (Try looking up different state's Sec. of State websites, they are usually a good place to check registered agents and ownership info as well as "standing" as far as being legit or having status revoked for various reasons--usually fraudulent)

As to Art, he really has no control over the show or the bookings thereon any longer.  Its all corporate now, he can "try" and influence things but I think we are begining to see the deconstruction of Art as any influence at all on the show by making him do crap like that one.  There was another one a few months back that was just apalling as well, although I cannot remmeber who it was off the top of my head.  Perhaps the PremRad Geniuses have decided to make their pet turd appear to sound better by trying to make Art sound terrible; saddling him with interviews even Nuri wouldn't do in a cowshed--let alone a cave.  Just my two cents worth.

**M**

That's what I wanted to think but two things had me against Art for the first time ...

(1) he kept saying this was the most fascinating program he'd ever had, and,
(2) he said he'd learned about Anderson by talking to Whitley Streiber and had then asked Lisa Lyon to book him -

I agree -- this guy is a b.s. artist and is not legitimate.  Agree with the comment above: anytime someone is calling in from a secret location, on a encrypted line, and is conducting research off-grid because the powers that be are against them, it smells really, really bad. 

Quote from: RecoveringNoorholic on February 02, 2010, 05:54:03 AM

If you haven't already, you should consider a job in media. Lots of reporters today are too stupid or lazy to do anything but look up Wikipedia, and if this is what you can do in five minutes of picking up the phone and checking a few business records, you would blow the majority of those people out of the water.  ;D

Just imagine if you had Lexis Nexis...

Quote from: Ghost to Ghost on March 06, 2010, 02:59:01 AM
If you haven't already, you should consider a job in media. Lots of reporters today are too stupid or lazy to do anything but look up Wikipedia, and if this is what you can do in five minutes of picking up the phone and checking a few business records, you would blow the majority of those people out of the water.  ;D

Just imagine if you had Lexis Nexis...

THX ... I was a journalism major in college --- but I took the better paying, albeit it more morally dubious, career path pursued by all journalism majors who don't become journalists.

I did the same research when the episode came out.  In addition to the web sites below, I came across a bizarre ring of Romanian web sites, along with a summer camp in Romania.  Finally, there are links between Dr. Anderson, Peter Moon, and the strangest elements of the Montauk mythos, but I'm still scratching my head over why this degree of labor would be applied.  Is it an ARG, but for what? It's the level of work that was put towards Cloverfield.

Marc.Knight

I have read and listened to some of his stuff.  His presentation never rises above High School level physics. 

MV/Liberace!

and i'd like someone to explain to me just wtf a "secure" phone line EVEN IS!!  i mean... let's break this down technically.  how is he accomplishing it?  what technology is he using to encrypt his phone conversations?  or, if the audio isn't encrypted, is he employing some sort of system that altogether bypasses the phone routing system you and i use everyday?  if so, then he must have laid his own copper cabling between himself and the people he's having these super sensitive conversations with. 

"i have a secure phone line..."  bleh.  this just sounds like some sort of bullshit statement you throw out there in the hopes that unsophisticated people will hear it and respond with, "oooooh, look at that... he has a secure line!  he MUST be doing something important." 

let's get technical about this.  i want to know specifically what technology anderson is/was employing in order to "secure" his phone line.  however, i suspect i already know the answer.

A secure line that nobody can eavesdrop on except the millions listening to C2C. Right.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on December 27, 2010, 09:10:01 PM
A secure line that nobody can eavesdrop on except the millions listening to C2C. Right.
haha, yeah, 'twould be a shame if someone were to tap in to that phone line during a c2c appearance.  the beans would be spilled.