Begin with the Real Doll, then add the following modifications:
1) For God's sake, replace those dead, lifeless eyes that stare into space and make you feel like you're raping your sister's corpse. Wait, did I say that out loud? I only meant they need eyes that have the spark of life in them.
2) Warmth. The doll/robot should have body temperature, thus making you and your pecker feel, uh, warm.
3) How about some moving parts? Inside the orifices of the doll/robot, under the skin, should be gizmos that create the sensation of pulling, gyrating, pressure, etc. I mean after all.
4) Just like a self-cleaning oven.
5) Welcomes all requests for backdoor access, rather than demanding an expensive spa day in exchange for it.
6) Absolutely LOVES inviting its hot doll/robot friends to join you.
In principle, therefore, yes, I'm down with robot lovers, but if I catch mine reading anything by Gloria Steinem it goes straight to the landfill.