Listen to The Other Side of Midnight here:http://live.kcaastreaming.com/
I heard the Gab Casters speculating on who is hosting the show directly after Midnight in the Desert called The Other Side of Midnight and what the show will be about. I have only seen a little bit of speculation or discussion about it on Bell Gab and was surprised that it didn't have it's own thread.
So what do we know about this mysterious show?
Things We Know:
* We know that they are offering a $5 a month subscription of access to archives of this show.
* We know that it will air directly after Midnight in the Desert and will run from Midnight to 2am Pacific.
* We know that the host will be announced soon.Things We Don't Know:
* We don't who will be the host.
* We don't know what format the show will take whether it be a wrap up type show of Arts or a stand alone show with it's own unique content.
Things That Have Been Speculated:
* The host has to be someone known to command a $5 subscription
* The host could be anyone from Richard C Hoagland to MV to (redacted) to Falkie.
* The show may be a wrap up show
* The show may be a stand alone show.
So what do you guys think? Let's speculate. Go!