• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Swedish Police hand out bracelets to girls that say "Please Don't Molest Me"

Started by The King of Kings, June 30, 2016, 05:21:30 AM

No word if the wording will be in Swedish or some other Arab language.

http://www.friatider.se/do-not-molest-me-swedish-police-giving-out-bracelets-girls-wake-immigrant-attacks

Yep, magic bracelets that ward off rape by foreign muslim attackers.

ItsOver

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 30, 2016, 09:27:48 AM
They should be handing out cans of mace.

I believe mace is against the law, and women have actually been arrested for using it even when warding off attackers.

Another law passed by (((them))) to destabilize a prosperous western society and disallow protection against immigrants.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 30, 2016, 10:10:49 AM
I believe mace is against the law, and women have actually been arrested for using it even when warding off attackers.
Then use pepper spray. Anyway, better to be arrested than raped.

ItsOver

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 30, 2016, 10:10:49 AM

Another law passed by (((them))) to destabilize a prosperous western society and disallow protection against immigrants.
Well this works well because the molesters will follow the law, too, and leave the women alone, of course.

(Reality)

There you go. another example of what happens if individuals and their country officials propagate
concepts.of a immoral live styles.thus rejecting God.
Eventually God removes His protection from such individuals and from such countries .and allows nasty evil forces
to swarm it.and bring horror and destruction.
Aggressive feminists and aggressive politically correct fractions are to be blamed.for igniting individuals and whole nations against God.
Teaching young kids in schools about immoral live styles is the beginning of their rebellion against God and His Laws.

And Sweden is one of the leading countries in promoting those immoral life style concepts.

This is just a beginning folks

How about they give them guns instead? You can write the same thing on them.

Oy Vey!  Oy Gevalt!

Wanting native Swedish women to have protection against the diversity immigrants is anti-semtic!

(Reality)

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 30, 2016, 02:11:28 PM
Oy Vey!  Oy Gevalt!

Wanting native Swedish women to have protection against the diversity immigrants is anti-semtic!

OK.NOW YOU TALKING TOTAL STUPID.
Where is the sense.and tiny bit of logic in your post?

What semtic means ?

(Reality)

Se·mit·ic
səˈmidik/
adjective
relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
relating to the peoples who speak the Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: (Reality) on June 30, 2016, 06:00:21 PM
Se·mit·ic
səˈmidik/
adjective
relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
relating to the peoples who speak the Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.
Revise dictionaries; in 2016 usage,"Semitic" relates to a language group not ethnicity.  "Anti-Jewish" should replace "anti-Semitic".  Time for the NYT and Google use their influence to change the idiom. 

Hog

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 30, 2016, 10:13:20 AM
Then use pepper spray. Anyway, better to be arrested than raped.
I thought that the use of deadly force was authorized in order to stop rape?

peace
Hog

paladin1991

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 30, 2016, 05:21:30 AM
No word if the wording will be in Swedish or some other Arab language.

http://www.friatider.se/do-not-molest-me-swedish-police-giving-out-bracelets-girls-wake-immigrant-attacks

Yep, magic bracelets that ward off rape by foreign muslim attackers.

Are you shitting me?  they should be handing out 357's.

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 04, 2016, 03:27:30 PM
Are you shitting me?  they should be handing out 357's.

Oy vey.  So anti-semitic!

You should be happy that Sweden is getting diversity!

paladin1991

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 04, 2016, 03:40:29 PM
Oy vey.  So anti-semitic!

You should be happy that Sweden is getting diversity!

Lol.  Right.  They should look to the success we have here in the states with diversity.  Oh, wait.

akwilly

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 05, 2016, 09:04:41 PM
  But did they show them their bracelets?  It doesn't work unless you show them the bracelets.
I can't confirm if they read the bracelets or not but if they say PLEASE don't molest me than it is just a case of edicate as to whether or not to molest.

paladin1991

I don't understand.  I am a middle aged Marine.  I would love to be molested.  Do I need a special kind of bracelet? 

They are anticipating the return  of Heather  Wades" BFF , Julian Assange, so they want to make sure underage girls are protected?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 30, 2016, 09:27:48 AM
They should be handing out cans of mace.

Better yet, take a lesson from the Swiss and require a gun to every household...at least they used to...have  the Swiss caved too  :-\

Jojo

Quote from: (Reality) on June 30, 2016, 11:18:29 AM
There you go. another example of what happens if individuals and their country officials propagate
concepts.of a immoral live styles.thus rejecting God.
Eventually God removes His protection from such individuals and from such countries .and allows nasty evil forces
to swarm it.and bring horror and destruction.
Aggressive feminists and aggressive politically correct fractions are to be blamed.for igniting individuals and whole nations against God.
Teaching young kids in schools about immoral live styles is the beginning of their rebellion against God and His Laws.

And Sweden is one of the leading countries in promoting those immoral life style concepts.

This is just a beginning folks

Do you condone the rapes?