• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who sucks more? Heather Wade or Heidi Hollis?

Started by drksd4848, June 14, 2016, 03:21:41 PM

drksd4848

Discuss...

And IMO, I'd say Heather sucks more.  I can at least listen to Heidi for periods of time.  It's when she starts talking about the Jesus shit, or rambles on about herself, I'm out.

Quote from: drksd4848 on June 14, 2016, 03:21:41 PM
Discuss...

And IMO, I'd say Heather sucks more.  I can at least listen to Heidi for periods of time.  It's when she starts talking about the Jesus shit, or rambles on about herself, I'm out.

hahaha

Heidi Hollis, she was that psycho who Heather kicked off the show after an hour.

drksd4848

Well, Art Bell--->MNTD--->Heather, but I'm realizing, yeah, wrong forum.  Sorry.  Delete it if it's out of place.  I'll repost it where it belongs.

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 14, 2016, 03:27:38 PM
hahaha

Heidi Hollis, she was that psycho who Heather kicked off the show after an hour.

What did Heidi do wrong? Kicked off by Heath,... ouch.

drksd4848

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 14, 2016, 03:27:38 PM
hahaha

I didn't realize she was on MNITD.  I haven't listened in a while because Heather sucks so bad.

Quote from: drksd4848 on June 14, 2016, 03:30:11 PM
I didn't realize she was on MNITD.  I haven't listened in a while because Heather sucks so bad.

Quote from: rekcuf on June 14, 2016, 03:29:52 PM
What did Heidi do wrong? Kicked off by Heath,... ouch.

Heidi I think appeared back in January or February.

I don't remember exactly, but Heidi was acting really erratic, giggling non-stop and saying some really bizarre things including medical issues she claimed to have, along with differerent paranormal appartitions and everything was a shadow spider, shadow bug, or shadow mouse.

Also, she had one of the worst voices on radio.  Imagine that Jewish actress from the show "The Nanny".

It

I'd say Heidi Hollis, that name sounds a little too alliterative and symmetrical for my tastes

albrecht

Heidi with all her shadow, hat men, and giggling. Though Heather's witches brew crackle and "right" is annoying.

drksd4848

Quote from: albrecht on June 14, 2016, 07:19:11 PM
Heidi with all her shadow, hat men, and giggling. Though Heather's witches brew crackle and "right" is annoying.

I think Hat Man is pretty much the only man that has ever been in her bedroom.

Quote from: albrecht on June 14, 2016, 07:19:11 PM

She is supposed to go on the shows and be creepy.  Instead she just giggles continuously.  Yes, that's creepy too but in a different way.

Keykou

The hat man.....

I was sitting my living room watching TV when I noticed in my peripheral vision a tall man wearing a hat in the form of a shadow appear to open the closet door which was next to the front door and go in.

I'm thinking what the hell was that.

I ignored it and continued to watch TV.

Ten minutes later the same guy appeared again and this time I looked at it and he looked at me and then walked into the closet again.

Now I'm curious about what this thing is doing going into the closet like that.

My daughters room is on the other side of that closet and I'm getting concerned but what can I do but just wonder at this point.

Later that night I had a dream about the closet and I see a cartoon hand pointing to the upper part of the closet.

The next day I open the closet and looked where the hand was pointing and saw it was the top of the shelf.

There I found a few old picture albums that were being stored there that I was not aware of.

The albums were full of pictures of my daughters great grandpaw, a tall man in a black suit wearing a hat.

I decided it wast nothing to be worried about, just a relative checking up on us.

The reason the guy is wearing a hat is because that is how they dressed back in those days when they took pictures and visited relatives.

That's all it was and I figured nothing to worry about.....

Never saw him again.

Just Me

Heidi ho is from Milwaukee Wi and she talked at the local ufo meets and had a show long ago. I think she moved to Chicago and operates from there. Now she got herself on the weirdo talk radio lecture circuit. She's a weird looking girl and giggles at everything she says. How can anyone take a weirdo serious when it giggles at everything it say's.

Shoe shine has had it on his clown show and I just turn it off cause she's to 2X annoying to listen to. Bad enough shoe shine stumbles around cutting up the english language supported with a giggler doubling the pain of listening.

drksd4848

Quote from: Keykou on June 15, 2016, 12:03:33 AM
The hat man.....

I was sitting my living room watching TV when I noticed in my peripheral vision a tall man wearing a hat in the form of a shadow appear to open the closet door which was next to the front door and go in.

I'm thinking what the hell was that.

I ignored it and continued to watch TV.

Ten minutes later the same guy appeared again and this time I looked at it and he looked at me and then walked into the closet again.

Now I'm curious about what this thing is doing going into the closet like that.

My daughters room is on the other side of that closet and I'm getting concerned but what can I do but just wonder at this point.

Later that night I had a dream about the closet and I see a cartoon hand pointing to the upper part of the closet.

The next day I open the closet and looked where the hand was pointing and saw it was the top of the shelf.

There I found a few old picture albums that were being stored there that I was not aware of.

The albums were full of pictures of my daughters great grandpaw, a tall man in a black suit wearing a hat.

I decided it wast nothing to be worried about, just a relative checking up on us.

The reason the guy is wearing a hat is because that is how they dressed back in those days when they took pictures and visited relatives.

That's all it was and I figured nothing to worry about.....

Never saw him again.

I was visited by the Fat Man.  He said, "Lay off the Sweets, child of mine".  His name was Axl Rose.

Addis0n

Is there a youtube link or something of Heidi getting kicked off the show? I didn't hear this

Dr. MD MD

Regardless, metron sucks the most (Bush family primarily and a few Bellgab members).

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 04:20:09 PM
Regardless, metron sucks the most (Bush family primarily and a few Bellgab members).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 04:52:41 PM

You sure are with your hundreds of posts everyday and night, 24/7, Bellgab’s self-appointed moderator.  :D ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 04:55:51 PM
You sure are with your hundreds of posts everyday and night, 24/7, Bellgab’s self-appointed moderator.  :D ;D

Did ya get Palladin run yet, "moderator"?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 05:26:48 PM
Did ya get Palladin run yet, "moderator"?

I’m sure you’ll get the hang of English...eventually. :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 05:46:08 PM
I’m sure you’ll get the hang of English...eventually. :D
Just like you'll get the hang of being hung by your own words. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 05:49:09 PM
Just like you'll get the hang of being hung by your own words. 8)

Just more faggotry projections from you. ::)

Now post your stupid projection “meme” for the 1000th time. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 05:50:40 PM
Just more faggotry projections from you. ::)

It's OK. I rather doubt anyone has any illusions about what your political purity tests were about now. :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 05:52:05 PM
It's OK. I rather doubt anyone has any illusions about what your political purity tests were about now. :-\

I never gave any. I just pointed out that people who think Obama sucks and don’t think the same about the Bushes are just about the biggest hypocrites on the planet these days. Now, why don’t you cry about that too? :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 05:54:35 PM
I never gave any.

Only person I know who lies as much as you is:

QuoteI just pointed out that people who think Obama sucks and don’t think the same about the Bushes are just about the biggest hypocrites on the planet these days. Now, why don’t you cry about that too? :D

Why would I need to?