• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm Ignoring That Person Thread

Started by Jackstar, May 31, 2016, 09:10:43 PM

Jackstar

Ugh, that person. That person is the worst!

Jackstar

You can put your hand down. I'll never ignore you. <3 <3 <3.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WordFag! on June 02, 2016, 02:33:31 PM

You're right; suggesting he drinks that bile from Atlanta is a terrible slur. It's still funny though.

COguy

Sorry did not mean to offend. I will stop posting.

3OctaveFart

I've had the Olympics on ignore for 30 years.

Jackstar

For the record, most of the people I've loathed then have long since disappeared, but I still have messages in my Inbox here from people who value their integrity. I can /ignore them without the function, BECAUSE THEY NO LONGER POST HERE, ASSHOLE

pate

I was going for the..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYowC8DjIHw

..calmly waiting for my surprise "Most IgNooron'd" and hear this goi...

Scandalous, emCeem, scandalous!

edtwitiocVentures": No Hayt, my fellow KhanTenders (BK chicken fries 'r back!), still to stop a bearing-race in mid-masheen.  I cull Koala!

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2016, 10:15:55 AM
For the record, most of the people I've loathed then have long since disappeared, but I still have messages in my Inbox here from people who value their integrity. I can /ignore them without the function, BECAUSE THEY NO LONGER POST HERE, ASSHOLE

No facet of your life is too trivial to post here, is it Falkie?  I mean, Jackstar?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 31, 2016, 09:10:43 PM
Ugh, that person. That person is the worst!

You know it's bad when I can't even be bothered to point them out.

JesusJuice

Congratulations on becoming a top ten poster, Jackstar. You only need four more posts to surpass poop emoji. You can accomplish this tonight.

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 06, 2017, 02:38:11 AM

Congratulations on becoming a top ten poster, Jackstar. You only need four more posts to surpass poop emoji. You can accomplish this tonight.

Damn, I still have 3000 to go.

Jackstar

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 06, 2017, 02:38:11 AM
a top ten poster

When you grow up enough to recognize that most of those posts were all spelled correctly, your awe will be palpable.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar© on February 06, 2017, 08:27:17 AM

When you grow up enough to recognize that most of those posts were all spelled correctly, your awe will be palpable.
Ya did it, man!  Just 8 to go. ;) ;D

Jackstar

Look, Gang--I'm not going to f****** lie; I don't even know what the f*** is going on anymore.

I'm just going to unblock everybody. Also you're all getting LSD in your corn flakes in the morning. You're welcome.

eviUru

Quote from: Jackstar on August 23, 2020, 01:53:38 AMLook, Gang--I'm not going to f****** lie; I don't even know what the f*** is going on anymore.

It's apparently called, THE MAGIC OF RUBINI.
Jump on the train and bring da acid with ya. 

Hog

I think it would be interesting to see how many people are "ignoring" other people.  I'm surprised "the ignore function" is even a thing here at Bellgab.com.

peace
Hog

ksm32

I have myself on ignore. I'm horrible. Thankfully I won't see this posting. sHWEEWoooo *Sigh of fucking relief*

This should actually be about posters you would beat up if you had the chance. For fun. Not hate coz hey, they might actually be really nice people in person.