• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things you might have pondered. The answer is here.

Started by Yorkshire pud, May 21, 2016, 12:50:25 AM

Yorkshire pud

Hopefully this might attract some unusual but true facts. I'll kick off.

The famous tear drop shaped fuel tank of Harley Davidson motorbikes is made on one metal press. It's known as 'The Tool', and there is no instruction manual for it.

pate

If you can get past all the gay francais (oxymoronical/idiomatci) language, perhaps the quest one must hare is hear, as averred:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vV2mBCYluo

Not Sure...

ediot: idiomatic.  whoa

I'd like an answer to this: why does it begin to rain or snow at the exact moment that the school doors open and we can go home? We could be watching the clouds build up for  hours but they invariably dump their water at 2:51 PM. I want answers. It's like it's a conspiracy or something.

pate

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on May 22, 2016, 03:26:59 AM
I'd like an answer to this: why does it begin to rain or snow at the exact moment that the school doors open and we can go home?

Mainly because we watch the same thing.
QuoteWe could be watching the clouds build up...

Nest 'mart?

albrecht

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on May 22, 2016, 03:26:59 AM
I'd like an answer to this: why does it begin to rain or snow at the exact moment that the school doors open and we can go home? We could be watching the clouds build up for  hours but they invariably dump their water at 2:51 PM. I want answers. It's like it's a conspiracy or something.
Same reason it rains on weekends or holidays. Chemtrails and other weather-modification by an evil global elite who really just likes to ruin people's days.