• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

bateman

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2016, 08:06:18 PM
I think so TOO Bateman.  SO happy to know ur listening!!!!

Good radio's good radio.  8)

Kolchak

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 05, 2016, 08:34:14 PM
I forgot this would have a thread. I'm liking the show so far. The guest's volume is a little loud to me. Besides that, the audio quality is way better than Heather and Hoagie's. Show is better than Midnight and Dave's.

They've already discussed pareidolia, which would never be entertained on either of the other programs.

Lilith

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 05, 2016, 08:34:14 PM
I forgot this would have a thread. I'm liking the show so far. The guest's volume is a little loud to me. Besides that, the audio quality is way better than Heather and Hoagie's. Show is better than Midnight and Dave's.

+3

73s

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2016, 08:37:50 PM
I don't know.  I really don't like those chat boxes, I like it here at bellgab just fine lol's  ;)
Yeah I'm ignoring it for now.

Whitley: We all know you didn't take an alien probe up the ass. A strap on doesn't count, sorry.

Sincerely,

-A "real" alien

Quote from: 73s on May 05, 2016, 08:38:03 PM
She reminds me a little of Hughes. This has been a treat. Love the bumper music too.

Yeah I'm loving the music as well!

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on May 05, 2016, 08:39:21 PM
Whitley: We all know you didn't take an alien probe up the ass. A strap on doesn't count, sorry.

Sincerely,

-A "real" alien

THERE You are!   ;D :-*

Lilith

She has slowed down.   Either someone told her, the nerves settled down or she ran out of adrenaline

Quote from: Kolchak on May 05, 2016, 08:38:26 PM
They've already discussed pareidolia, which would never be entertained on either of the other programs.
I missed the first 30 or so and heard there were a few hiccups, but I listen to Hoagie so that wouldn't bother me haha! And yes, I caught that part and you are correct. Most guests on the other shows would go on full drooling rage mode if they heard that word.

Catops

Quote from: Kolchak on May 05, 2016, 08:38:26 PM

I was impressed by how easily she pronounced the word. Must have been show prep.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on May 05, 2016, 08:39:21 PM

Sincerely,

-A "real" alien

i heard he got fucked by multiple men just to make sure it was an alien dong

Quote from: norland2424 on May 05, 2016, 08:42:54 PM

Any idea where his cabin is in upstate New York? I uh, need to to work on my novel in solitude. The condoms are for research!

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2016, 08:40:43 PM
THERE You are!   ;D :-*

Praise brig! Adore Bateman! Amy is okay...  ;D ;D ;D

Just kidding, Amy!

bateman

"Uh, can you prove to me this creature exists before you start explaining its behavior patterns, please?" hahaahahaha

bateman

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 05, 2016, 08:44:23 PM
Any idea where his cabin is in upstate New York? I uh, need to to work on my novel in solitude. The condoms are for research!

https://youtu.be/vTUSjzHfbYo

Quote from: norland2424 on May 05, 2016, 08:42:54 PM

He ain't bowlegged enough. Trust me--errr...

Take the tour man.   The circle of stones is where it all goes down

http://www.unknowncountry.com/whitleys-space/tour-strieber-cabin

WildCard

Quote from: 73s on May 05, 2016, 08:33:01 PM
So the DTRN live chat is for the Bell Philes show and not for Amy then?

Yeah, what's up with that?

GrampaSimpson.gif

I call them "candy wrappers."

WildCard

Quote from: bateman on May 05, 2016, 08:44:58 PM
"Uh, can you prove to me this creature exists before you start explaining its behavior patterns, please?" hahaahahaha

Priceless.

Good old Weebs. Decades later, people are still talking about your sexual awakening with several Bears (the human kind) in the woods.

Lilith

Quote from: WildCard on May 05, 2016, 08:48:00 PM

GrampaSimpson.gif

Honestly, I like it right here better anyway.  I will probably type in the thread, here, even if they open a chat box for Amy.  Even if I'm typing all by my selfie.  :o

PrairieGhost

Quote from: WildCard on May 05, 2016, 08:48:00 PM

GrampaSimpson.gif

I'll be changing the chat page tomorrow.

Lilith

OPEN LINES  coming right UP!

trostol

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2016, 09:00:27 PM
OPEN LINES  coming right UP!

one of these shows needs to learn you do not always need open lines...

WildCard

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 05, 2016, 08:52:03 PM
I'll be changing the chat page tomorrow.

That's cool, dude. MV would probably prefer the clicks anyway. And what brig said.

Lilith

Quote from: trostol on May 05, 2016, 09:01:18 PM
one of these shows needs to learn you do not always need open lines...

I agree.  This conversation was GREAT to listen to just the way it was. IMO.  Maybe it would be better if they left open lines optional for when the guest is a flop.