• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

Zenman

Amy needs to start a gofundme page for one of those giant, self-contained bubbles to keep her isolated from the environment. Maybe even rig it up with a live stream bubble-girl cam.

Lilith

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 01, 2017, 03:21:18 PM
I could see it now, she gains 100 pounds and puts up videos kvetching about swollen feet, hard to reach slivers, busted chairs, getting winded after walking 20 feet, etc.

I would subscribe to her YouTube channel if she did Falkiesque videos.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zenman on June 01, 2017, 04:07:03 PM
Amy needs to start a gofundme page for one of those giant, self-contained bubbles to keep her isolated from the environment. Maybe even rig it up with a live stream bubble-girl cam.

Yes and then they can update the 70s made for TV movie The Boy Girl In The Plastic Bubble for our modern feminist times.  ;)

Lilith

Maybe Amy could get Leo to sub for her.   I'd tune in for that!

Amy needs someone to lift the curse Wade put on her from the beginning.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 01, 2017, 04:57:52 AM
I have dibs on June bugs.
I'm going with something a little more traditional.  I'll take locusts or the nile being turned to blood.  :)

Kolchak

whoozit

Quote from: Kolchak on June 07, 2017, 01:45:15 PM
The saga continues.

Damn, no weasels.  Maybe the spider got in on a weasel?

albrecht

The saga continues.

Internet radio hosting is the most dangerous job in America.

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on June 07, 2017, 02:22:42 PM
Damn, no weasels.  Maybe the spider got in on a weasel?

So far I am the closest with my June bugs.

whoozit

If I had picked octopus I would be ahead but I think you win.

Zenman

Quote from: albrecht on June 07, 2017, 02:24:56 PM
Internet radio hosting is the most dangerous job in America.

Right next to alligator farmers and the bomb squad.

The saga continues.

So this is not fallout from last weeks bite but a fresh bite?   Placed under observation - as in admitted to the hospital and placed under observation?   

Good Grief.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 07, 2017, 05:10:32 PM
So this is not fallout from last weeks bite but a fresh bite?   Placed under observation - as in admitted to the hospital and placed under observation?   

Good Grief.

I'm starting to think this is some sort of long form troll on Amy's part. I'm sure she's fine and relaxing somewhere (probably a sanitorium). She's just getting revenge on Bellgab because we're such deplorable Nazis.  :(

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 07, 2017, 05:10:32 PM

Good Grief.

I am beginning to suspect she is what used to be called a malingerer.

zeebo

Amy needs to come back to bg so we can cast a circle-of-protection spell around her.  Hope she gets back to a (semi-)regular live schedule at some point.  Her shows on Project Starshot and Tabby's Star were top-notch.

Zenman

Quote from: zeebo on June 07, 2017, 09:06:42 PM
Amy needs to come back to bg so we can cast a circle-of-protection spell around her.  Hope she gets back to a (semi-)regular live schedule at some point.  Her shows on Project Starshot and Tabby's Star were top-notch.

I agree, zeeb. She had a number of excellent science shows, but the cryptid and odd-topic type shows were great too. I thought her breakthru show was gonna be the Ventura interview. Don't ever hire me as a prognosticator tho because I think it all started going down hill shortly after. And, alas, she hasn't been the same since her Post-Trumpmatic Stress Disorder set in.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 07, 2017, 02:27:08 PM
So far I am the closest with my June bugs.
How do you judge June bugs to be ahead of Locusts?  I propose a tie (though, to be fair, I did also cover myself with the whole nile of blood thing where you did not hedge your bet at all.) 

Fine, I will take 1/3 the pot and concede 2/3.  Are these permanent bets, or do we get to update them week to week?  If so, I am going to go with plague number 5 (livestock disease and boils) as that traditionally follows biting insects.  I will, however, continue to hedge with the ever popular locusts.

Quote from: zeebo on June 07, 2017, 09:06:42 PM
Amy needs to come back to bg so we can cast a circle-of-protection spell around her.  Hope she gets back to a (semi-)regular live schedule at some point.
Given the recent track record I would say that twice yearly would qualify as "regular live schedule". :D

zeebo

Quote from: brig on June 14, 2017, 01:52:41 PM
bellgab entertainment at it's best!  ;D

+1 lol ... I got "Broke strap on Crocs".

Lilith

Quote from: zeebo on June 14, 2017, 01:54:59 PM
+1 lol ... I got "Broke strap on Crocs".

You can even keep clicking on it for more humorous results!  ;D

The first one I got was "Ingrown Toenail".

Kolchak

https://twitter.com/HauntedSkeptic_/status/875084950491541504

This madness has to end. I say someone calls into Heather's next open lines show and demand she lift the curse.

bateman

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 14, 2017, 10:51:37 AM
Amy not on the radio excuse generator

I haven't said much on this because I like Amy and, well, glass houses and all. But this is hilarious.

Quote from: b🎱man on June 14, 2017, 03:35:02 PM
I haven't said much on this because I like Amy and, well, glass houses and all. But this is hilarious.

"Bad reaction to kale chips."

loool

whoozit

I got "attacked by a stray ferret".  I told everyone weasels would be involved.

whoozit

Triumphant February return in June postponed 'til at least July.