• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

Zenman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 08, 2017, 03:59:26 PM
I'm pretty sure Tigerlily is straight too.  I know she and Empress Sandra used to post "hunky" pictures of radical leftists like a  young Joe Stalin and Che Guevera.  I'm pretty sure I gave them a bit of hell over it too.

Lol. I thought of both of them too. PBS is mostly libertarian I think so it might be an interesting, contrasting mix with either of them as co-host. Actually, TL would probably work out pretty well, but I doubt if Sandra has recovered to a significant enough extent from the Hoagland disappointment to consider doing a podcast.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Zenman on May 10, 2017, 09:31:27 PM
Lol. I thought of both of them too. PBS is mostly libertarian I think so it might be an interesting, contrasting mix with either of them as co-host. Actually, TL would probably work out pretty well, but I doubt if Sandra has recovered to a significant enough extent from the Hoagland disappointment to consider doing a podcast.
None of those but your guesses are fun. Sorry to hear Amy was a repeat. We have begun compiling show ideas and will start a thread when the time comes.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 11, 2017, 11:52:12 AM
None of those but your guesses are fun. Sorry to hear Amy was a repeat. We have begun compiling show ideas and will start a thread when the time comes.

Is this a guessing game?
Good to see you back, and I will tune in.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on May 11, 2017, 12:14:34 PM
Is this a guessing game?
Good to see you back, and I will tune in.
Thanks, it's good to be back. Sort of  yes. My co-host has not wanted me to announce until we have a name in place and were sure we were doing it. We are doing but still working on a name. And I had to upgrade my computer and learn some tech as I have never done that end of it. Thanks for your support.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 11, 2017, 12:17:47 PM
Thanks, it's good to be back. Sort of  yes. My co-host has not wanted me to announce until we have a name in place and were sure we were doing it. We are doing but still working on a name. And I had to upgrade my computer and learn some tech as I have never done that end of it. Thanks for your support.

Ok, I won't guess then, in case I'm right.  ;D
Good luck.

WOTR

Call it "midnight in the mid-west", grift a laptop from MV and call Rosegirl for some tech tips on which microphone is most likely to capture all of the sounds around you.  Then contact MV for the scheduled use of ufoship and you are off to the races.

There, I have solved all of your issues... So now, who is your cohost?  >:(   ;)

paladin1991

Hmmm.  Names for a show.  Now, let me think.  does your co-host's name start with the letter J?  You could call it 'The PB&J Show.'  You know, nothing better late night than a good PB&J and a cup of Joe.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 16, 2017, 12:34:50 AM
Hmmm.  Names for a show.  Now, let me think.  does your co-host's name start with the letter J?  You could call it 'The PB&J Show.'  You know, nothing better late night than a good PB&J and a cup of Joe.

I figured you would go for PBS&M

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 16, 2017, 12:46:34 AM
I figured you would go for PBS&M

Hey!  What happens behind the mike, stays behind the mike.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on May 16, 2017, 12:34:50 AM

I'm going to guess an L?  8)

sendafan2013

sent a message to Amy asking when Mystic Stars will be on again and no reply three times.  try one more time then will move on to other podcasts like hers. thought a podcast from a pyhsic talking about science was unique seems she no longer enjoyes it.

whoozit

Quote from: نظرية الفوضى on May 16, 2017, 11:13:15 AM
sent a message to Amy asking when Mystic Stars will be on again and no reply three times.  try one more time then will move on to other podcasts like hers. thought a podcast from a pyhsic talking about science was unique seems she no longer enjoyes it.
Amy is a psychic now?   Mystic Stars is RoseNuts podcast.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: whoozit on May 16, 2017, 01:18:24 PM
Yeah no mystery why she didn't answer, I mean that is down right offensive  ;D

sendafan2013

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 16, 2017, 01:48:42 PM
Yeah no mystery why she didn't answer, I mean that is down right offensive  ;D

she asnwered!! the show will return soon and told to keep an eye on msticstars.net and not to follow the fake accout on twitter.  I will try to subscribe so I have alerts two.

Dyna-X

Quote from: whoozit on May 16, 2017, 01:18:24 PM
Mystic Stars is too generic a name so Lasha hired me as an image consultant to rebrand her show. This is the real reason she has not been on.  The new name of her show is Lasha's Borderline Beaver Hours Bash. It will also be on at a special new time from 2 to 3 am on Sunday morning.
;D

Lilith

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on May 17, 2017, 12:10:52 PM
Mystic Stars is too generic a name so Lasha hired me as an image consultant to rebrand her show. This is the real reason she has not been on.  The new name of her show is Lasha's Borderline Beaver Hours Bash.
;D

I listen to Lashas show no matter what...

I will be checking her site for updates.

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 11, 2017, 11:52:12 AM
Is tonight the night that we all forget to tune in to AOTR?  What is it?  Half an hour to our scheduled showtime weekly disappointment?  :(

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on May 17, 2017, 06:20:05 PM
Is tonight the night that we all forget to tune in to AOTR?  What is it?  Half an hour to our scheduled showtime weekly disappointment?  :(

She needs a nursemaid.

https://twitter.com/hauntedskeptic_/status/864958672488845312

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2017, 06:23:44 PM
She needs a nursemaid.

Frustrating but not surprising.  Who new doing a show was fraught with so much peril?

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2017, 06:23:44 PM
She needs a nursemaid.

Thanks GS.  Colour me shocked.

Maybe it's time to put the show on an official break until fall? The audience can set their calendars for the return, it gives her a chance to buy an air conditioner, get her ears cleaned out, finish the antibiotics and wash her hair.  We can enjoy our summer with no expectations and all meet back here in September for the much anticipated relaunch (which I expect may be delayed due to a power spike, a bad internet connection, a faulty hard drive followed by a malfunctioning microphone.)

Kolchak

Quote from: WOTR on May 17, 2017, 06:31:03 PM
Thanks GS.  Colour me shocked.

Maybe it's time to put the show on an official break until fall? The audience can set their calendars for the return, it gives her a chance to buy an air conditioner, get her ears cleaned out, finish the antibiotics and wash her hair.  We can enjoy our summer with no expectations and all meet back here in September for the much anticipated relaunch (which I expect may be delayed due to a power spike, a bad internet connection, a faulty hard drive followed by a malfunctioning microphone.)

The only problem with that is that February was already supposed to be her big return. We're going to get return fatigue.

whoozit

Can I put a fiver on Art hosting a show before Amy does?

I didn't even bother to check if there was a new show tonight.  Just was listening to some old Batchelor segments   :'(

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on May 17, 2017, 07:31:26 PM
Can I put a fiver on Art hosting a show before Amy does?
Are you offering any attractive odds (2:1, 5:1?)

Zenman

So, is PBS doing a show tonight?   ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Zenman on May 17, 2017, 08:48:29 PM
So, is PBS doing a show tonight?   ;)
Is that the hint we have been waiting for?  PBS plans on co-hosting with Amy?  :o

ponyboysunset

Quote from: WOTR on May 17, 2017, 10:27:07 PM
Is that the hint we have been waiting for?  PBS plans on co-hosting with Amy?  :o
LMAO uh, no. Nothing against Amy but I can't visit the same topics over and over. Working on getting a new computer. Besides isn't she involved with the whole Art, Heather, Rosegirl crowd? I want nothing to do with them! ;)

EarthAlien007

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2017, 07:43:25 AM
LMAO uh, no. Nothing against Amy but I can't visit the same topics over and over. Working on getting a new computer. Besides isn't she involved with the whole Art, Heather, Rosegirl crowd? I want nothing to do with them! ;)

Creepy how RoseGirl attached herself to Heather after all the bullshit lies she told about Art. I'd be willing to bet Keith wants no part of her. Why hasn't Art sued this lying psychopath yet?