Author Topic: Amy On The Radio  (Read 307278 times)

Re: Amy On The Radio
« Reply #8880 on: June 08, 2018, 10:01:13 PM »
Obvious Turing Test reject was obvious.

How did it go over?

« Reply #8881 on: June 08, 2018, 10:02:06 PM »
Or they could be regular fascist kawaii nippon girls that like yuri

I have no idea what that means...sorry.

« Reply #8882 on: June 08, 2018, 10:09:08 PM »

Something about nipples, I think.  :P

« Reply #8883 on: June 08, 2018, 10:36:07 PM »
How did it go over?

Too much unscheduled maintenance on the mainframe doomed its cultural zeitgeist. I'm sure it was just a beta anyway. It wasn't my cup of tea, but I gotta respect a bold and ambitious project with all the finesse of a Jerky Boys marathon.

... so you feed the troll, but you do not Google the troll. Interesting strategem.

« Reply #8884 on: June 08, 2018, 11:47:34 PM »
I'd love a brief run down on Amy and her show? Was it her health that ended it? She was a skeptic, so how did that play out with the fans? Did she gain audience being a skeptic? I listened to part of the "Manos" show, but that is not my thing...

There are so many people that want a skeptic, but is it a viable business model?

Thanks...

Well she goes by the handle of Haunted Skeptic, but I don't really recall that being a big part of her show. 
She really didn't book a lot of WooWoo guests.  My favorite show was when she had Chatterton and Kohler on.  They are
the guys from The Deep Sea Detectives that dived on cool shipwrecks, sunken submarines and what not.
Another good show was the Cryonics guy.  Paying a bunch of cash to have my dead head chopped off and frozen in a
lobster pot wouldn't be my choice but it was interesting to hear about someone who was into that.  She even had a
nice show with Chine from Bellgab.

P.G. has stated clearly she definitely had some health concerns at one point - I do hope they are behind her.
I also kind of get the impression that she's the kind that doesn't really focus one on thing for the long term. 
I certainly could be wrong with the last statement - just my impression from her discussing her past.

« Reply #8885 on: June 09, 2018, 12:49:51 AM »
I certainly could be wrong with the last statement - just my impression from her discussing her past.

P.G. has stated clearly she definitely had some health concerns at one point - I do hope they are behind her.

I also kind of get the impression that she's the kind that doesn't really focus one on thing for the long term. 

I don't even care where's she at with the Kennedy investigation, cybernetic tits or no. Too much drama, biology regardless.

« Reply #8886 on: June 13, 2018, 10:01:47 PM »
Amy prefers the ladies as well? Jesus...PBS, Lasha, Heater, Rachel Madow...now Amy...see a trend here?

Yep.  'Casting makes you lesbo.  I listen to radio all the time.  I've been into box lunches for as long as I can remember.  See how that works?

« Reply #8887 on: June 13, 2018, 10:03:33 PM »
I'm sorry...confused...filling in from time to time on her own show?

Holy Dogshit!  She's a he.  Clench those buttocks Chefist, she is gonna fill you in!

« Reply #8888 on: June 13, 2018, 10:23:18 PM »
I'm stupid. I accidentally dialed the number for Amy on the Radio. It went OK.

« Reply #8889 on: June 13, 2018, 10:29:10 PM »
I'm stupid. I accidentally dialed the number for Amy on the Radio. It went OK.

Is she still on vacation?

« Reply #8890 on: June 13, 2018, 11:00:08 PM »
Is she still on vacation?
Yeah. She'll be back on the air at some point.

« Reply #8891 on: November 08, 2018, 08:45:56 PM »
Yeah. She'll be back on the air at some point.

They wait. In legion. With baited breath. For her...inevitable...return!!!