Author Amy On The Radio  (Read 259157 times)

Re: Amy On The Radio
« Reply #8670 on: November 29, 2017, 09:28:02 PM »
Ha Ha - Jimmy Church doesn't like Matt Lauer because Lauer cursed at him in a parking lot.

« Reply #8671 on: December 03, 2017, 08:22:02 AM »
Choose who to believe. Her or me.

flip a coin, say a prayer, whatever.

PMs I sent

shit like this is why you don't have a security clearance

pm me an email address

sure, what could go wrong? you seem trustworthy. it's not like you're indiscreet or anything.
but seriously, just post them to the board.

Once again, believe her or believe me. Your decision.

« Reply #8672 on: December 06, 2017, 08:02:25 PM »
Amy rerun tonight........  Time to check out LNM

Tonight host Michael Vara  will be joined by Barry & Connie Strohm to work a  Live channeling board and take questions. .

Gonna be a rough one

« Reply #8673 on: December 06, 2017, 08:24:21 PM »
Well I've just learned that Vara smokes alot of dope.   Who knew?    :D

« Reply #8674 on: December 06, 2017, 09:41:02 PM »
Well I've just learned that Vara smokes alot of dope.   Who knew?    :D
So was there a purported excuse for a no show and repeat? Wildfires in Cali? Some insect infestation or wayward reptile? Bite? Plague? Cold-front blizzard? Bedbugs or a throat-issue?
Internet "radio" hosting: the most dangerous job in America.

« Reply #8675 on: December 06, 2017, 09:51:08 PM »
So was there a purported excuse for a no show and repeat? Wildfires in Cali? Some insect infestation or wayward reptile? Bite? Plague? Cold-front blizzard? Bedbugs or a throat-issue?

Word on the street is 'sand in the clit.'

« Reply #8676 on: December 06, 2017, 09:51:56 PM »

Nothing for this week.  Guess the flu from last week will have to suffice

« Reply #8677 on: December 06, 2017, 10:08:23 PM »
Word on the street is 'sand in the clit.'
Now, now. Btw, I saw some news article about Marines eliminating "hazing." Some leftist outfit since, technically, I think hazing, as defined by the popular press, was technically illegal already but it was disturbing none the less. Am I the only person around anymore that thinks things like hazing, bullying, and shaming are good for society? Within limits, obviously, and age/sex/situation dependent etc. But what is wrong with using peer pressure (really the best type of hazing) to get folks to perform, conform, and work hard? Or PT etc? Again, I'm not saying the weird sex stuff you find in some places or that (at least in unsupervised) risks death or long-term health consequences but usual shit like line-ups, yelling, calisthenics, fuck-overs, sleep deprivation, running, etc. Even just informal stuff to each other shit and practical jokes, etc. Even fights within limits. I'm not talking rape, forced beyond limits drinking, or things but in a controlled fashion intended to bind the group, get people to buck up, get character and ready for shit. Personally, things like that actually help against racism, sexism, classism, etc and all the "evils" the left always says are bad. You go through shit with folks and you end up better for it and more cohesion even though, from the outside, it looks brutal or "mean" at times. Some of my best friends I've fought over some stupid incident or girl or something. And we joked about it to this day. But, especially, for the military? To eliminate hardship and the process of dropping out some folks? Again, I specify, I'm not talking about raping, or stuff intended only for sadistic purposes or uncontrolled. And also against the internet stuff that is anonymous and 24/7 that can be targeted by sickos. But the old time ways by coaches, military, social groups, etc.

« Reply #8678 on: December 06, 2017, 11:45:31 PM »
Now, now. Btw, I saw some news article about Marines eliminating "hazing." Some leftist outfit since, technically, I think hazing, as defined by the popular press, was technically illegal already but it was disturbing none the less. Am I the only person around anymore that thinks things like hazing, bullying, and shaming are good for society? Within limits, obviously, and age/sex/situation dependent etc. But what is wrong with using peer pressure (really the best type of hazing) to get folks to perform, conform, and work hard? Or PT etc? Again, I'm not saying the weird sex stuff you find in some places or that (at least in unsupervised) risks death or long-term health consequences but usual shit like line-ups, yelling, calisthenics, fuck-overs, sleep deprivation, running, etc. Even just informal stuff to each other shit and practical jokes, etc. Even fights within limits. I'm not talking rape, forced beyond limits drinking, or things but in a controlled fashion intended to bind the group, get people to buck up, get character and ready for shit. Personally, things like that actually help against racism, sexism, classism, etc and all the "evils" the left always says are bad. You go through shit with folks and you end up better for it and more cohesion even though, from the outside, it looks brutal or "mean" at times. Some of my best friends I've fought over some stupid incident or girl or something. And we joked about it to this day. But, especially, for the military? To eliminate hardship and the process of dropping out some folks? Again, I specify, I'm not talking about raping, or stuff intended only for sadistic purposes or uncontrolled. And also against the internet stuff that is anonymous and 24/7 that can be targeted by sickos. But the old time ways by coaches, military, social groups, etc.

I can't speak for anyone else.  As a Marine, I've ...... endured.  And so have so many others who own the title, MARINE.  We would rather have an individual broken, honestly, through hazing, 'moderate' brutality short of killing recruits or extreme physicality, than suffer the loss of that individual or more likely, the brothers who would die for/with him or because of him.
It is a rare incident of 'hazing.'  Extreme bullshit, yes, routinely.  We will not suffer anything 'beyond the line.'  We police our own.  More does not make the news than does. 
The Corps follows the words of Heraclitus, “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”  I  believe that I am right in my belief  that we, The Marines, break, build and offer up on the alter, more Warriors than any other military organization on this planet since the dawn of time.