• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Search

Started by jazmunda, April 20, 2016, 02:50:50 AM

jazmunda

Where did that go? There is a drop down arrow next to the Top Right comment that reveals it. It used to be open by default or at the very least remain open if selected. Now it isn't. What gives MV? If you are going to change things in the future please consult me.

Quote from: jazmunda on April 20, 2016, 02:50:50 AM
Where did that go? There is a drop down arrow next to the Top Right comment that reveals it. It used to be open by default or at the very least remain open if selected. Now it isn't. What gives MV? If you are going to change things in the future please consult me.

He took away the link to the members list, too.  I was not informed.

It's like he doesn't even care about our feelings, Jaz.

akwilly

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 20, 2016, 02:52:22 AM

MV might have assburgers

jazmunda

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 20, 2016, 02:52:22 AM

He's a monster.

ShayP

I can't PM anybody.  Not even if I try to reply to a previous one sent to me.   It states...' An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to access this section."  When and why did this happen?  I am deeply saddened with a sprinkling of anger and discontent.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ShayP on April 20, 2016, 12:59:38 PM
I can't PM anybody.  Not even if I try to reply to a previous one sent to me.   It states...' An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to access this section."  When and why did this happen?  I am deeply saddened with a sprinkling of anger and discontent.

anyone else having this problem?

ShayP

Quote from: MV on April 20, 2016, 01:00:38 PM

Not to my knowledge.  I can send a text out to a fellow BellGabber and see if they can log on and give it a try.

norland2424

Quote from: MV on April 20, 2016, 01:00:38 PM

you have blocked us all from looking at profiles, pm work if you already have a pmed the person. this is what shows up for me when i tried to look at to look at your profile.

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on April 20, 2016, 01:04:08 PM
you have blocked us all from looking at profiles, pm work if you already have a pmed the person. this is what shows up for me when i tried to look at to look at your profile.

I tried to reply to a recent PM.  Didn't work.  :-\  It gave that message I posted above.

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on April 20, 2016, 01:05:15 PM
I tried to reply to a recent PM.  Didn't work.  :-\

i sent you a pm, lets see if it works.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: norland2424 on April 20, 2016, 01:06:57 PM
i sent you a pm, lets see if it works.

never got it.

Quote from: ShayP on April 20, 2016, 01:05:15 PM
I tried to reply to a recent PM.  Didn't work.  :-\  It gave that message I posted above.

try now.

littlechris

I noticed PM's were working on and off last night too. Hit and miss.

ShayP

Seems all is as it should be now.  I feel a rare sense of calm.  Thank you.

Cheers!

JesusJuice

Site's ruined. Where do we go from here?

Yorkshire pud

MV has shown how he can't have nice things. How very dare he ruin OUR forum.

Razor MV.

WildCard

Quote from: ShayP on April 20, 2016, 01:18:26 PM
Seems all is as it should be now.

No. There's still no Member List.
I need to compare Auslandia with b_dunce.
This is important research!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 20, 2016, 01:45:37 PM
How very dare he ruin OUR forum.

Razor MV.

jazmunda

Quote from: jazmunda on April 20, 2016, 02:50:50 AM

MV won't even answer my question.  :-X

Dateline

There is no way to access the member list.  I want to make sure I still exist!

norland2424

Quote from: Dateline on April 21, 2016, 04:08:59 AM
There is no way to access the member list.  I want to make sure I still exist!

good im not the only one then lol

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on April 21, 2016, 01:34:12 AM
what's the question?

The search bar at the top of the page (as well as your avatar and links to recent posts) which is a drop down disappears each time you navigate to another page.  It used to be that if you clicked the arrow at the top right of the page it would keep all that visible even when you navigate away from the page. Now it disappears each time. Not major but an inconvenience.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 20, 2016, 01:45:37 PM
MV has shown how he can't have nice things. How very dare he ruin OUR forum.

Razor MV.

Penis MV

Juan

Quote from: jazmunda on April 21, 2016, 07:06:25 AM
The search bar at the top of the page (as well as your avatar and links to recent posts) which is a drop down disappears each time you navigate to another page.  It used to be that if you clicked the arrow at the top right of the page it would keep all that visible even when you navigate away from the page. Now it disappears each time. Not major but an inconvenience.
It is a major inconvenience.  I've wasted about 10-seconds over the past two days having to click that arrow.

jazmunda

Quote from: Juan on April 21, 2016, 07:29:07 AM
It is a major inconvenience.  I've wasted about 10-seconds over the past two days having to click that arrow.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on April 21, 2016, 07:06:25 AM
Now it disappears each time. Not major but an inconvenience.

why is it an inconvenience?  there's a search link in the main menu.  the new posts/new replies links are in the main menu.  nothing goes away but the waste of screen real estate.