• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Spock's FishingGab Thread.

Started by MR. Spock, April 17, 2016, 05:06:17 PM

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on April 17, 2016, 09:00:06 PM
Norland, so beefy...

Lol now im getting some big booty dating ads on bellgab now.

coaster

i have to be honest. feeling kind of weird. logged in and saw my pictures been viewed 61 times? thats more than a falkie video. eh, taking it down.

Quote from: norland2424 on April 17, 2016, 09:01:41 PM

Lol now im getting some big booty dating ads on bellgab now.

I pulled this.   Highly......................    Disturbing.    :o :o :o ::)

norland2424

Quote from: coaster on April 17, 2016, 09:05:59 PM
i have to be honest. feeling kind of weird. logged in and saw my pictures been viewed 61 times? thats more than a falkie video. eh, taking it down.

Lol you accidentally posted your Facebook before.

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on April 17, 2016, 09:08:13 PM
Asshole!! lol

Lol it wasn't meant to be a dig...but now that read it, kinda comes off that way...haha

coaster

Quote from: norland2424 on April 17, 2016, 09:09:31 PM
Lol you accidentally posted your Facebook before.
no I haven't. My face picture? never happened. And to be honest, I never would have, but this is a fishing thread.

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2016, 09:09:49 PM
Lol it wasn't meant to be a dig...but now that read it, kinda comes off that way...haha

Lolz. One Love brah.

norland2424

Quote from: coaster on April 17, 2016, 09:11:31 PM
no I haven't. My face picture? never happened. And to be honest, I never would have, but this is a fishing thread.

Yea you posted about some lady you got in a fight with in art Bell fb group or something, and i remember your screenshot had your hat pic as the main pic.

coaster

Quote from: norland2424 on April 17, 2016, 09:13:45 PM
Yea you posted about some lady you got in a fight with in art Bell fb group or something, and i remember your screenshot had your hat pic as the main pic.
well you brother, are a lot faster than me. good eye. I don't remember that. Ya fucking ninja.

coaster

Quote from: norland2424 on April 17, 2016, 09:13:45 PM
Yea you posted about some lady you got in a fight with
I just want to quote this again because it makes me laugh. haha that sounds like me hahaah

MR. Spock

General, what type of fishing do you like? If I remember correctly, you are in Washington State. Any good fishing up there??

coaster

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 17, 2016, 09:16:44 PM
General, what type of fishing do you like? If I remember correctly, you are in Washington State. Any good fishing up there??
x2.

The General

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 17, 2016, 09:16:44 PM
Yes I live in Washington but I don't really like it here and I've never fished here.  I grew up fishing in Idaho.  Snake River, Henry's Fork, Island Park, Blacktail Reservoir, all the southeast Idaho spots.  Trout fishing mostly.

MR. Spock

Quote from: The General on April 17, 2016, 09:19:59 PM
Yes I live in Washington but I don't really like it here and I've never fished here.  I grew up fishing in Idaho.  Snake River, Henry's Fork, Island Park, Blacktail Reservoir, all the southeast Idaho spots.  Trout fishing mostly.
I never been to Idaho. I do have friends that live up there.

The General

That's me on the left.  35 years ago.

GravitySucks

Quote from: coaster on April 17, 2016, 09:16:05 PM
I just want to quote this again because it makes me laugh. haha that sounds like me hahaah

Yeah, it was pretty funny. You did a screen grab from your FB and it had your name too.

Your next post was something like "Oh well, I just outed myself, oh fuckit".

coaster

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2016, 09:28:48 PM
X73....your pic views that is...haha...creepy
I noticed that, and the first thing that came to mind is MV must be getting crazy traffic. Good for him. I'll wiggle my tits if MV gets a paycheck.

coaster

btw, I would love to go fishing with you guys. LittleChris mentioned earlier. Somewhere local for one of you. I would love the hell ot of that and am down 100%. I'd even pay for most of it. Fishing. Come on!

chefist

Quote from: coaster on April 17, 2016, 09:39:56 PM
I have no idea. I think you guys are full of shit to be honest. But what the hell. I may not say it too much, but I like this site. And MV and I talked about folks online can't be your friends. I refute that tonight. What the hell do I care. I do have friends here. you 64 folks eat it up. This is bellgab. good folks here.
guess what. surprise. I drank off my hangover. blows your minds huh. Im looking at 5 days of 60 hours plus. I want to go fishing.....

I agree with this....heck, if users lived closer to each other, I bet they would get together for a beer quite often. I've met 2 so far in person... Glad I did...

coaster

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2016, 09:43:36 PM
I agree with this....heck, if users lived closer to each other, I bet they would get together for a beer quite often. I've met 2 so far in person... Glad I did...
right? find a fishing spot, i'll bring the bait and beer buddy.

chefist

Quote from: coaster on April 17, 2016, 09:45:39 PM
right? find a fishing spot, i'll bring the bait and beer buddy.

Sounds great, man! Warm weather coming your way soon...if not already... Sounds like lots of fishermen around here that might want to join!

trostol

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2016, 09:48:21 PM
Sounds great, man! Warm weather coming your way soon...if not already... Sounds like lots of fishermen around here that might want to join!

i'd be there just to be lol

MR. Spock

Here are some of the powerbaits that I use and I do catch a lot of trouts with.