starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 20, 2016, 05:34:15 PM
Bwaa ha ha ha ha
The original was good, but this takes the cake.  ;D
Thanks Logan.  I just couldn't pass that up. ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: akwilly on May 20, 2016, 04:20:39 AM
the guy wearing the curtain has a sweat goatee
AK. You made RHC twice in a row! Don't you get a statuette or at least Turbo Mode?

TigerLily

Quote from: Gruntled on May 20, 2016, 05:08:40 PM
When I saw the upper right I said to myself "WTF does that mean?"
Heh heh :D
I think AK is still a little sweat traumatized

Gruntled

Yesterday at work I had multiple instances of barely suppressed laughter when this came to mind.
People were looking at me with suspicious looks.

Quote from: TigerLily on May 20, 2016, 08:02:12 PM
AK. You made RHC twice in a row! Don't you get a statuette or at least Turbo Mode?
I vote 'Turbo' Mode

QuoteAccording to a Breitbart report, a reporter representing Saudi Arabia is now claiming that the U.S. planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon to create the war on terror.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3130396/saudi-arabia-legal-expert-says-that-u-s-government-blew-up-the-twin-towers-on-911/

QuoteSaudi Arabia is livid over the recent passage of a bill in the U.S. Senate that would allow 9/11 victims’ families to sue the Middle Eastern nation. The bill was recently passed by a unanimous vote, and while the Washington Times reports that President Obama has vowed to veto it, that hasn’t stopped the Saudi Arabian media from coming out swinging against the U.S. government.

According to a Breitbart report, a reporter representing Saudi Arabia is now claiming that the U.S. planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon to create the war on terror.

The article was written by Katib al-Shammari, a Saudi legal expert, and published in Al-Hayat, which is based in London. It calls out the United States for its recent threats to “expose documents” proving that Saudi Arabia funded the 9/11 attacks, as well as detailing the involvement of Saudi Arabia in the worst terrorist attack in history on U.S. soil. According to the piece, these threats fall in line with a United States policy he calls “victory by means of archives.”

Meanwhile we're being programmed to fight about bathrooms or something...