• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 06:23:55 PM

OMG!! You have to post that in the fortress!!!!!!!!!

I DEMAND THAT YOU DO!!!!

Falkie can take a joke.

littlechris

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 10, 2016, 05:53:16 PM
Ok.. Another thread mostly about George.. No problem.

In the past I have been accused of trolling George..
Never my intention. My actions and posts stand as a testement,  that I recognized early on, that George has talents. In very small ways, tried to help George be the best he can be.

And with George teamed up with brig co-hosting podcasts, they can  sensational.

I truly believe that Little Chris, recognizes the same about George, but has different methods. Little Chris uses "shock" to keep his name and brand popular.. I could never do that.

Carry on Chefist.. Thanks for being a leader!

Yes WhiteCrow, youve been a supporter of the Senda brand the last 3 years.

It may work out if Falkie does a podcast with my grandma Briggies only if he is not rude to her, cuts her off or talks over her.

If he can follow those rules, then he has my blessings.

WhiteCrow, will you be producing the show?

I know Falkie can come up with plenty of topics but he does need a producer to yank his change when needed.

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 06:37:46 PM

It may work out if Falkie does a podcast with my grandma Briggies only if he is not rude to her, cuts her off or talks over her.

I know Falkie can come up with plenty of topics but he does need a producer to yank his change when needed.

A good topic for this thread! For those of you out there who have been supporting George, either monetarily or with advice and well wishes....

Have you ever felt unappreciated or in anyway slighted? if so, what exactly happened to make you feel that way?  When you tell George about it, what does he report with?

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 05:41:02 PM
OOH.  Yes. Soo many MILFS.

I have a crush on one of the ladies there.  (blush)

OK! So who is it? Who is the lucky lady that you have eyes for?  :D

OOOH, will any feet be stepped on? hmmmm let's see!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 05:57:27 PM
Thanks for posting, WC! Well, it is just some of the most recent goings on that people are interested in...many times people want to know what is taking place in Musings, but don't want to sift through pages and pages of some pretty foul stuff to figure it out!

Also, we have already discussed:

1. Lesbian online affairs
2. Exodus of BellGab OG's
3. BellaHarem...uh, oh I mean BellaHaven...
4. Gender Alteration Surgery

Stay tuned, buckle in, man! We are just getting started!

What going on in Bella-Haven?

Old hippies telling each other:

"Have a nice day"

After all we popularized the Smiley Face..
Like you know man... Love ALL

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 06:42:36 PM

Chefist, there is some shit that should never be stirred. Silence is golden.

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 10, 2016, 06:46:46 PM
Chefist, there is some shit that should never be stirred. Silence is golden.

Just stirrin the puddin!

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 06:42:36 PM
OK! So who is it? Who is the lucky lady that you have eyes for?  :D

I'm gonna be so fricken embarrased if I say. Let me think of some clues to give...

whoozit

What happens in BellaHaven....comes out in the gossip thread.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 10, 2016, 06:54:05 PM
What happens in BellaHaven....comes out in the gossip thread.

Ideally this thread would transcend all threads! In terms of gossip anyway!  ;)

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 06:55:19 PM
Ideally this thread would transcend all threads! In terms of gossip anyway!  ;)

I'm still waiting for ponyboysunset to tell us who cussed her out. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 06:37:46 PM

Me produce the show? ..NO!!!!

Man gotsta know his limitations. Others have that talent, certainly not me.

I only pitch GREAT ideas..

It's up to brig and George to make broadcast magic happen..
Only if "they" want too.

3OctaveFart

All hail the king of BellGab.

#GodSaveKingGeorge
#KneelBeforeZod
#ProtectorOfTheRealm

whoozit

Chefist: I keep trying to picture you in a seated in smoky room at a typewriter, fedora on your head set at a jaunty angle, with a low lamp over your head.  But when I do what Ed Dames taught me I keep getting this

WhiteCrow

Quote from: littlechris on April 10, 2016, 07:09:28 PM
That's EXACTLY why you have to produce the show.

Thanks

But I'm a no talent, hack.

Besides mV and I aren't exactly on the best of terms.  :-* "This is White Crow" Kiss of death

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

4. Is MV's sex change operation still on schedule? Is the new hormone therapy working as planned?
Chefist
It's all going according to plan...

twiki

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 10, 2016, 05:30:18 PM
Thank you Chefist. It is good to be back. It was another one of the hosts. And when it happened I just shrugged it off. But it shocked me. Lol.

having listened to that show live I'm quite sure that comment was a joke and was presented as such.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 10, 2016, 07:10:22 PM
Chefist: I keep trying to picture you in a seated in smoky room at a typewriter, fedora on your head set at a jaunty angle, with a low lamp over your head.  But when I do what Ed Dames taught me I keep getting this

Night Stalker, the Incredible Hulk, and the Six Million Dollar Man were my favorites shows of the 70's! I'll take Kolchak for sure! LOL

Ok, folks...we are still waiting to see WHO it is that LC has a crush on over at BellaHarem! Any clues LC?

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 08:22:42 PM
Night Stalker, the Incredible Hulk, and the Six Million Dollar Man were my favorites shows of the 70's! I'll take Kolchak for sure! LOL

Ok, folks...we are still waiting to see WHO it is that LC has a crush on over at BellaHarem! Any clues LC?

He has to be careful. He doesn't want to get Roswells, Art jealous.

chefist

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 10, 2016, 08:24:24 PM

Well that brings up a good point...with RA the question is "who doesn't have a crush on her"...I think there have been several pages of posts saying such things...LOL

OH! One of the Lost Boys has inexplicably made an appearance and suggested their may be future "BellPhile" shows...seems to be a consistent marketing technique as used by the namesake of the show! The hope of a random appearance? We wait to see...

littlechris

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 10, 2016, 08:24:24 PM

OMG I fucking wish!!

twiki

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 08:27:27 PM

OH! One of the Lost Boys has inexplicably made an appearance and suggested their may be future "BellPhile" shows...seems to be a consistent marketing technique as used by the namesake of the show! The hope of a random appearance? We wait to see...

I thought you guys were friends? Why are you being a dick to him. He had some health issues that kept him away. Not cool.

chefist

Quote from: twiki on April 10, 2016, 08:30:04 PM
I thought you guys were friends? Why are you being a dick to him. He had some health issues that kept him away. Not cool.

I'm not being that way at all! This is a gossip thread...there has been absolutely no one that has mentioned that he has been sick and that was the reason for not posting! If it is true, then of course I and most would wish Jaz a speedy recovery and we hope he gets back to 100% as soon as possible. However, it has been made abundantly clear that many of the OG"s left because they did not like the fact that the GabCast was opened up to anyone, Art quit and many 4channers were trolling and that George was given his own thread...

GravitySucks

Since this is a gossip thread...

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 10, 2016, 06:25:37 PM
Well, you are aware that our very own Sweet Kathy is still married and NOT to Falkie, right? That's right. She's still married.

chefist

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 10, 2016, 08:42:47 PM
Since this is a gossip thread...

Is that the case? Is Kathy still married? I never knew that! Is that common knowledge? How long has she been married while being with George?

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2016, 08:45:57 PM
Is that the case? Is Kathy still married? I never knew that! Is that common knowledge? How long has she been married while being with George?

I aint one to gossip but yeah she's still married to her former husband cuz his mom owns lots of rental properties and Sweet Kathy is hoping to collect money when she croaks.