• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

He deleted me

Started by karameh1, March 07, 2016, 01:56:56 AM

karameh1

A couple months ago I managed to slip in a comment on Noory's Facebook page, using the more-or-less unmarked "secret compartment" at the top by clicking it.  That comment appears here in this forum on January 21st under my post "annual check-in".  On the FB page it lasted a few weeks, and has since disappeared, not even available in the archive of previous comments.  Either this is typical of his trademark fear of controversial confrontation or it's yet another example of Zionist infiltration and censoring of anything sounding even remotely anti-Semitic (which it is absolutely not) -- you decide . . .   >:(

"Most egregiously disturbing to me is how GN really believes that he cares about the 'plight of the Palestinians', that SOMETHING should be done to placate them -- and then he becomes a cheerleader for ethnic cleansing by suggesting that they be 'moved' to some place other than Palestine, like the Sinai desert fr'instance . . . playing right into the Zionist agenda.  Of course, the only real solution to this two-thirds-of-a-century problem has to include letting them alone, letting them remain in their own ancestral homeland instead of arguing over who is more deserving of their rights to it, and acting as if there's not enough room for both 'races'." :-\