• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

UK pupil visited by detectives for looking at UKIP Independence Party website.

Started by The King of Kings, February 25, 2016, 10:45:14 PM

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/647539/Ukip-UK-Independence-Party-school-police-called-website

We have known for sometime how far the UK has fallen in terms of stature on the world stage and increasingly becoming an Orwellian society, but this is just insane.

What a shit hole country the UK is.

henge0stone

I love the UK for their history but the place is falling fast. Apparently its A okay to have a group of Muslims who want to enact sharara law and abuse women but its against the law to simply look at a party that is against letting the immigrants into the country. Free speech only exists for Muslims in modern day UK.

ItsOver

Quote from: The King of Kings on February 25, 2016, 10:45:14 PM
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/647539/Ukip-UK-Independence-Party-school-police-called-website

We have known for sometime how far the UK has fallen in terms of stature on the world stage and increasingly becoming an Orwellian society, but this is just insane.

"YP!  Whistle.  Where are you, YP?  Come here, boy!"

albrecht

If they follow the Obama Model this kid can expect Inland Revenue checking in on him for years to come.

mikuthing01

It's to late for the UK it's over, it's finished. I long for the day without British shit posting on my Internet Cheerio you cheeky cunts.

Humiliation: A young man is forced to strip to his underpants in the street, having apparently already handed his T-shirt and trainers to a looter.

albrecht

Quote from: mikuthing01 on February 26, 2016, 08:51:29 PM
It's to late for the UK it's over, it's finished. I long for the day without British shit posting on my Internet Cheerio you cheeky cunts.

Humiliation: A young man is forced to strip to his underpants in the street, having apparently already handed his T-shirt and trainers to a looter.
There are some "youths" in Chicago, or was it Detroit, who were doing things like this to honest people. Sort of a version of the ever popular knock-out game with more robbery and humiliation. One group of "youths" would steal the iphone, wallet, and clothes and rape the girlfriend and then flee. Diversity is strength, remember that when you or or family is attacked by an illegal, a "refugee," or urban "youth."

akwilly

In regards to all the immigrants over there doing some fucked up stuff why havent there been riots? I mean they have huge riots over freaking soccor games.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on February 26, 2016, 09:17:14 PM
In regards to all the immigrants over there doing some fucked up stuff why havent there been riots? I mean they have huge riots over freaking soccor games.
There have been some but mainly on the continent (Germany, Sweden, Finland, France, etc.) Not sure about the UK, besides as you mention soccer games. There should be but I haven't heard. Lots of immigrants have rioted and students have rioted but I haven't heard of any decent retribution against the invaders....yet. If they had any sense, or pride, the Firms, and others, should coalesce and stop fighting each other and focus on the real enemy, defend their neighborhoods, and the police should, if not join in, at least look the other way. Not that I'm advocating violence, of course.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on February 26, 2016, 08:59:45 PM
There are some "youths" in Chicago, or was it Detroit, who were doing things like this to honest people. Sort of a version of the ever popular knock-out game with more robbery and humiliation. One group of "youths" would steal the iphone, wallet, and clothes and rape the girlfriend and then flee. Diversity is strength, remember that when you or or family is attacked by an illegal, a "refugee," or urban "youth."
If somebody in my family is attacked by a white person, am I supposed to take solice in the fact that at least they are white and "supposed" to be here?  Just wondering how this works... Or do "good" white kids never attack? (keeping in mind that I grew up with lots of "whites" and may already know the answer...)

Quote from: WOTR on February 26, 2016, 09:34:02 PM
If somebody in my family is attacked by a white person, am I supposed to take solice in the fact that at least they are white and "supposed" to be here?

No.

However, if I am a Mayor of your city and I call for, use funds for, and actively encourage muslim and african immigrants into the city and these newly arrived africans and muslim immigrants rape and kill someone in your family, you might be a little upset with me and these people I have brought in who you are also actively paying for through social welfare for these new "citizens".

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on February 26, 2016, 09:34:02 PM
If somebody in my family is attacked by a white person, am I supposed to take solice in the fact that at least they are white and "supposed" to be here?
No, you shouldn't take "solice," whatever that is. You should shoot him/them or at least file a report and keep following up with the police and prosecutor and get them prosecuted. Unfortunately, especially if you are an "urban youth," that is less of a concern (most dangers "youths" face are actually not from "whitey"- or even police- but other "youths.") But anyone who attacks who be defended against and prosecuted. But there is still something called common-sense and statistical risk. As Hillary or Bloomberg (and even Jesse Jackson) has said. Everyone's first risk is usually from their own "kind"- inside family, racially, sociology-economically, etc (simply because those are the people one is most in contact with, live among, etc) but this doesn't mean you don't ignore the other risks when going to certain neighborhoods, events, seeing certain types, etc.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on February 26, 2016, 09:41:18 PM
...but this doesn't mean you don't ignore the other risks when going to certain neighborhoods, events, seeing certain types, etc.
I know what you meant... and you do have to worry (at least a little) as economics usually plays a role in the likelihood that anybody will commit various crimes.  I assume that most refugees are not coming from wealthy families and will not be living the european dream by next month.

Having said that, I think I had posted here before that I am white as hell and have been through South Central twice.  The last time, I stopped on a Saturday (Friday?) night at a bar for two or three hours.  While I did not feel at home and was not outgoing (figured it best not to hit on strangers) I did not feel unwelcome.  I think I can safely say that I do, to an extent, ignore the risks. (Call me a chicken- I did not feel safe enough to go for a walk through the projects @ 11:00...)

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on February 26, 2016, 09:56:11 PM
I know what you meant... and you do have to worry (at least a little) as economics usually plays a role in the likelihood that anybody will commit various crimes.  I assume that most refugees are not coming from wealthy families and will not be living the european dream by next month.

Having said that, I think I had posted here before that I am white as hell and have been through South Central twice.  The last time, I stopped on a Saturday (Friday?) night at a bar for two or three hours.  While I did not feel at home and was not outgoing (figured it best not to hit on strangers) I did not feel unwelcome.  I think I can safely say that I do, to an extent, ignore the risks. (Call me a chicken- I did not feel safe enough to go for a walk through the projects @ 11:00...)
Yeah, I've been some places and I think like dogs, the feral types as Hillary called them, can sense fear. I would not advise it though going to certain neighborhoods but I've gotten away with lots of stuff. I think also it is far different for a younger or at least healthy white guy singly and also God/Luck seems to have a way to look out for drunks and fools. But when you bring in things like family, wife, girlfriend, etc. Then you don't want to take any risks.

I think more worrying is, and I can't presume what it is like to be a good looking female where, it would seem, that almost anywhere someone is targeting you. Some literally violently (like with the refugees or urban youths) which is scary enough but even if violent guys always checking you out, hitting on you, etc everywhere you go. Gotta be a weird feeling and a pain in the ass. Not that they don't, essentially, rule the world (even if the guys, or themselves, don't realize they are doing so.)

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on February 26, 2016, 10:14:11 PM
Yeah, I've been some places and I think like dogs, the feral types as Hillary called them, can sense fear. I would not advise it though going to certain neighborhoods but I've gotten away with lots of stuff. I think also it is far different for a younger or at least healthy white guy singly and also God/Luck seems to have a way to look out for drunks and fools. But when you bring in things like family, wife, girlfriend, etc. Then you don't want to take any risks.

I think more worrying is, and I can't presume what it is like to be a good looking female where, it would seem, that almost anywhere someone is targeting you. Some literally violently (like with the refugees or urban youths) which is scary enough but even if violent guys always checking you out, hitting on you, etc everywhere you go. Gotta be a weird feeling and a pain in the ass. Not that they don't, essentially, rule the world (even if the guys, or themselves, don't realize they are doing so.)

I haven't checked into this yet, but I saw it on Facebook. Looks like a good app for people that are afraid to concealed carry.

https://www.oncamera.co

WOTR

The point was not "look where I went" taking chances... It was that places are not (generally) as dangerous as people make them out to be.  My mother lives in an area with many Somalian refugees as well as Asian "boat people" and could not be happier with her neighbours.  Walks to the store in the dark, lives alone, has no problems.  Yet people even in this city say how "scared" they would be to live there.

I just don't think that the risks are what some people believe them to be from the "youths" or the refugees or the aliens (well, maybe the aliens-but I'm terrified of anal probes aboard spacecraft.)

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on February 26, 2016, 10:23:49 PM
The point was not "look where I went" taking chances... It was that places are not (generally) as dangerous as people make them out to be.  My mother lives in an area with many Somalian refugees as well as Asian "boat people" and could not be happier with her neighbours.  Walks to the store in the dark, lives alone, has no problems.  Yet people even in this city say how "scared" they would be to live there.

I just don't think that the risks are what some people believe them to be from the "youths" or the refugees or the aliens (well, maybe the aliens-but I'm terrified of anal probes aboard spacecraft.)
Sure, like drunk drivers. I don't know the stats but I think the guy who just killed himself, or worse that family, in a wreck you see in the news has likely driven drunk many times before. MADD claims 80 times before an arrest (though suspect due to their agenda and this was self-reporting.) So, yeah, risk is just that. You can get away with it for a long time. But, over time, it is likely to catch up with you. You can live just fine in that "bad neighborhood" or in the refugee ghetto but that one night someone is on PCP or needs a fix, the "refugee" just saw some video of one of our drones killing someone in his old home of Crazyistan, or some "youths" just saw a "gentle giant" get shot in some other city and are out for blood and you happen to be walking home with your groceries?

akwilly

Quote from: WOTR on February 26, 2016, 10:23:49 PM

an often under reported of the not safe to walk at night through is parts of Kentucky a West Virginia. I have lots of relatives there but f that.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 26, 2016, 10:18:36 PM
I haven't checked into this yet, but I saw it on Facebook. Looks like a good app for people that are afraid to concealed carry.

https://www.oncamera.co
Or where it is illegal to cc or for those who aren't trained or feel uncomfortable in doing so? My quick issue is speaker volume (would the officer really be able to talk to any assailant, particularly a group of them?) The GPS and recording thing is a good deal to summon local PD (of course that might be too late but at least to get prosecutions.) Also I think there are a lot of legal issues to be discussed with regard to the app (they mention a lot of times how they don't have 'mandatory reporting' requirements, are "real police" (in what jurisdiction and and to whom they would share the video/conversations, etc.) I like the concept though, interesting. Thanks for posting. Let me know if you or someone you know uses it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on February 26, 2016, 10:42:25 PM
Or where it is illegal to cc or for those who aren't trained or feel uncomfortable in doing so? My quick issue is speaker volume (would the officer really be able to talk to any assailant, particularly a group of them?) The GPS and recording thing is a good deal to summon local PD (of course that might be too late but at least to get prosecutions.) Also I think there are a lot of legal issues to be discussed with regard to the app (they mention a lot of times how they don't have 'mandatory reporting' requirements, are "real police" (in what jurisdiction and and to whom they would share the video/conversations, etc.) I like the concept though, interesting. Thanks for posting. Let me know if you or someone you know uses it.

It looks like it is still in beta. I am going to keep an eye on it to see if they do a full rollout.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on February 26, 2016, 10:32:58 PM
Sure, like drunk drivers. I don't know the stats but I think the guy who just killed himself, or worse that family, in a wreck you see in the news has likely driven drunk many times before. MADD claims 80 times before an arrest (though suspect due to their agenda and this was self-reporting.) So, yeah, risk is just that. You can get away with it for a long time. But, over time, it is likely to catch up with you. You can live just fine in that "bad neighborhood" or in the refugee ghetto but that one night someone is on PCP or needs a fix, the "refugee" just saw some video of one of our drones killing someone in his old home of Crazyistan, or some "youths" just saw a "gentle giant" get shot in some other city and are out for blood and you happen to be walking home with your groceries?
Yup... She's lived a couple of decades there without so much a a threat, but I suppose I should be concerned that she will be dead tomorrow.  Raped, robbed and murdered by one of the "many" horrible people around her.

A funny mental image of you being middle aged walking the neighbourhood all defensive. - sizing everybody up, concealed carry, looking around like a deer in the headlights coming across my mother breezing through smiling.  You assume the refugees in the 'hood are going to devour you- she is oblivious to the danger waiting around every corner, every day (yet somehow has escaped decades of this danger...)  I'm wondering who is living the better life.  Her who has friends there and will tell anybody how good her nieghbours are or somebody worried that every immigrant is out to get them and lives in the bomb shelter?

You can argue that she "might" get killed by one of your scary "gentle giants", but she might also get hit by that fucking drunk lawyer with a Harvard degree.  Risk is everywhere.  The question is how much more of a risk is the 20 year old Syrian refugee than others?

My new mantra: Risk is everywhere, and everybody scares me...

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on February 26, 2016, 10:44:40 PM
Yup... She's lived a couple of decades there without so much a a threat, but I suppose I should be concerned that she will be dead tomorrow.  Raped, robbed and murdered by one of the "many" horrible people around her.

A funny mental image of you being middle aged walking the neighbourhood all defensive. - sizing everybody up, concealed carry, looking around like a deer in the headlights coming across my mother breezing through smiling.  You assume the refugees in the 'hood are going to devour you- she is oblivious to the danger waiting around every corner, every day (yet somehow has escaped decades of this danger...)  I'm wondering who is living the better life.  Her who has friends there and will tell anybody how good her nieghbours are or somebody worried that every immigrant is out to get them and lives in the bomb shelter?

You can argue that she "might" get killed by one of your scary "gentle giants", but she might also get hit by that fucking drunk lawyer with a Harvard degree.  Risk is everywhere.  The question is how much more of a risk is the 20 year old Syrian refugee than others?

My new mantra: Risk is everywhere, and everybody scares me...
Ha, yeah! It is a funny image! I wouldn't live in those neighborhoods and walking around where I've lived the biggest risk is getting hit by a golfball (or idiot on a golfcart) or running into a deer with your car. (Or as you mention a lawyer who had one two many scotches on the way home from his office.) Or some idiot on a bike. Even more risk running or walking keeling over with a heart-attack. But I get your point. But there are some cities/places where you must go to certain areas or they overlap or you must use public transportation. Actually it can be quite amusing. Here there are some political movements because the 'bad neighborhoods' are now getting too expensive for the 'youths' and 'exploited' and so you face a weird situation in which rising property values and safety is improving 'bad' neighborhoods but now those people can't afford them! And fights between those, even minorities, that owned (and now can make $$) and those who rented who have to move. Gentrification and, more funny, attempts to get Section 8 and subsidized housing (or even bus lines) into 'nice' neighborhoods is hilarious to watch, politics-wise.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on February 26, 2016, 11:00:39 PM
...walking around where I've lived the biggest risk is getting hit by a golfball (or idiot on a golfcart) or running into a deer with your car. ...
Please tell me it is a gated community...

Why the worry over what is unlikely to affect you in this lifetime (and something that I don't think you know much about, first hand.)  Are you concerned that one of "them" will manage to make it through the gates and become a member of the HOA demanding a gaudy mosque be built near the 9th hole?

I know... It is to protect America in general... But the thought of my mother being brave and battling the hordes of rapists and murderers successfully each day without demanding a halt to immigration while you play a round of golf at a country club worried about "them" makes me smile (just a little. ;))

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on February 26, 2016, 07:18:41 PM
"YP!  Whistle.  Where are you, YP?  Come here, boy!"

Really? Holocaust denier links to a rag that delights in pandering to the professionally outraged when it isn't obsessed with property values/pension scares, and then attempts to take the moral high ground by dint of de facto Orwellian references; and I give him the dignity of taking him seriously?

Headline: Over exuberant teaching staff who are scared shitless of being found culpable because the Daily Express's hero David Cameron's government (Conservative) has brought in rules that hold those in the teaching and child care professions responsible for almost anything the said government decides they should be-leaf out of the Patriot Act perchance?

Only that would go against the grain of the reality so it's much easier to crap on the teachers, because they don't have the PR to give their side.

Still Kunt of Klunks, is catered for; he's hard of thinking, and can digest the spoon fed half story.  :)

SredniVashtar

Let me walk you through the ways of the world, since it seems so hard for you to comprehend. Newspapers are not always sticklers for telling the unvarnished truth, particularly the tabloid variety, where a headline-grabbing story is more important than the actual facts. The Express is one of many such that caters for people who have a reading age of around 5-years-old, so I can see why it has such an appeal for you. However, you can usually figure out what is really going on, if you possess the slightest critical-thinking skills. But, since you don't, let's consider this a 'teachable moment' for you.

That story is a classic example of what is called 'burying the lead'. No one is going to be questioned for viewing a website like UKIP, which mainly caters for harmless bores, eccentrics and nimbys, but you might find questions being asked if you were looking at sites for quasi-paramilitary groups like the EDL. The key phrase (which you characteristically skimmed over) was:

"Mr Taylor said his son had also accessed the English Defence League (EDL) website before Christmas after the pair watched a BBC documentary by former leader Tommy Robinson."

In other words, they had been spoken to before and told to cut it out. You can do what you like at home, but there are rules for the stuff you can do at school, the workplace etc. That's life, and the kid was breaking the rules.

And also this:

"The UKIP voter said he regularly discusses political issues including immigration and the EU with his son, but that he is free to form his own world opinions."

In other words, they were keeping an eye on what this kid had been looking at and the teachers made a rather heavy-handed attempt to intervene. It's pretty obvious that his father had been stuffing the kid's head with his ideology and the boy was taking it all to school with him. The father wants to get his name in the papers, because the world is full of these pathetic right-wing types with their victim mentality, so he made sure to elide the fact that it was the EDL (a very different proposition to UKIP) that the police were concerned about. It's really not hard to read the story and conclude that the father was making a lot of this up. We don't get any direct quotes from the police, just this:

"Police said the contact with the teen was not solely sparked by accessing the Ukip website."

I bet. And I almost laughed out loud at the bit where the police were supposed to have given, as their justification, that being a UKIP activist was 'not right'. All this reads like a very dim bulb dad trying to bullshit his way through the whole thing. There are tons of stories like this that are written every day, but when you get past the headline it all begins to look very different. The only people who get taken in by stories like this are idiots who like to feel a bit of faux outrage in the morning. It's interesting that you like to pose as a holocaust sceptic, while demonstrating that you are as credulous as a little child about most other things. Read the comments section underneath for an idea of the sort of people this bilge appeals to.

One of these days I will encounter someone who uses the term 'Orwellian' and demonstrates the slightest familiarity with his writings. He did write more than one book, you know? I bet you haven't even read that one, but it's the sort of thing you like to pull out of your arse to make yourself sound smart. Try a little harder, because it hasn't worked.

President Trump is the sort of thing you would expect from a banana republic, not a supposedly great nation, and you idiots look like you are prepared to wave him into office. Good luck with that. These days all you lot are becoming noted for is school  shootings which, admittedly, you do better than anyone.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 27, 2016, 10:47:36 AM
These days all you lot are becoming noted for is school  shootings which, admittedly, you do better than anyone.
I think the Muzzies still have us beat there, whether in Russia, Israel, Kenya, Pakistan, or Nigeria and elsewhere. The religion of peace, whether Al-Shabaab, Boko Haram, DFLP, Riyad-us Saliheen, has Americans beat on the school shootings and killings by a wide margin. Even the Mexicans can do a better job sometimes though that place is so crazy you can't tell if the "disappeared" students were done in by the police, the cartels, or both. Granted all of the above are organized groups so maybe per capita we might still be in the lead? Which is horrible, obviously. I'm not sure what school shootings have to do with political censorship or immigrants harassing the native population but I figured I'd reply on your bogus claim about US being #1. A few single tragic incidents in places like Pakistan or Kenya beat the US total numbers. We certainly beat European or "developed" countries in school shootings if we limit the conversation to only those.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 27, 2016, 10:47:36 AM
Let me walk you through the ways of the world, since it seems so hard for you to comprehend. Newspapers are not always sticklers for telling the unvarnished truth, particularly the tabloid variety, where a headline-grabbing story is more important than the actual facts. The Express is one of many such that caters for people who have a reading age of around 5-years-old, so I can see why it has such an appeal for you. However, you can usually figure out what is really going on, if you possess the slightest critical-thinking skills. But, since you don't, let's consider this a 'teachable moment' for you.

That story is a classic example of what is called 'burying the lead'. No one is going to be questioned for viewing a website like UKIP, which mainly caters for harmless bores, eccentrics and nimbys, but you might find questions being asked if you were looking at sites for quasi-paramilitary groups like the EDL. The key phrase (which you characteristically skimmed over) was:

"Mr Taylor said his son had also accessed the English Defence League (EDL) website before Christmas after the pair watched a BBC documentary by former leader Tommy Robinson."

In other words, they had been spoken to before and told to cut it out. You can do what you like at home, but there are rules for the stuff you can do at school, the workplace etc. That's life, and the kid was breaking the rules.

And also this:

"The UKIP voter said he regularly discusses political issues including immigration and the EU with his son, but that he is free to form his own world opinions."

In other words, they were keeping an eye on what this kid had been looking at and the teachers made a rather heavy-handed attempt to intervene. It's pretty obvious that his father had been stuffing the kid's head with his ideology and the boy was taking it all to school with him. The father wants to get his name in the papers, because the world is full of these pathetic right-wing types with their victim mentality, so he made sure to elide the fact that it was the EDL (a very different proposition to UKIP) that the police were concerned about. It's really not hard to read the story and conclude that the father was making a lot of this up. We don't get any direct quotes from the police, just this:

"Police said the contact with the teen was not solely sparked by accessing the Ukip website."

I bet. And I almost laughed out loud at the bit where the police were supposed to have given, as their justification, that being a UKIP activist was 'not right'. All this reads like a very dim bulb dad trying to bullshit his way through the whole thing. There are tons of stories like this that are written every day, but when you get past the headline it all begins to look very different. The only people who get taken in by stories like this are idiots who like to feel a bit of faux outrage in the morning. It's interesting that you like to pose as a holocaust sceptic, while demonstrating that you are as credulous as a little child about most other things. Read the comments section underneath for an idea of the sort of people this bilge appeals to.

One of these days I will encounter someone who uses the term 'Orwellian' and demonstrates the slightest familiarity with his writings. He did write more than one book, you know? I bet you haven't even read that one, but it's the sort of thing you like to pull out of your arse to make yourself sound smart. Try a little harder, because it hasn't worked.

President Trump is the sort of thing you would expect from a banana republic, not a supposedly great nation, and you idiots look like you are prepared to wave him into office. Good luck with that. These days all you lot are becoming noted for is school  shootings which, admittedly, you do better than anyone.

You claim to be a proponent of facts, yet you diminish the actual facts in order to push your Orwellian thought police agenda.

Who cares if he accessed the EDL website at school?  Who cares if he accessed the UKIP website at school?  Isn't school supposed to be about learning and students be allowed to learn different viewpoints?  Why are the police called at all?

The story states he visited the EDL website sometime before Christmas.  That seems to be a fact.  He was told to not access that website.  That seems to be a fact. 

The story states he visited the UKIP website at school recently, literally two months or so later.  That seems to be a fact.  The school then called the police on the student.  That seems to be a fact.  In someway the school decided that student's visiting the UKIP website is the same as visiting the EDL website.

According to the article he was referred to a specialist team whose usual brief is preventing vulnerable youngsters from being groomed and indoctrinated by Islamic State (ISIS) jihadis.

If you don't think there is a danger when teachers call the police on student's accessing political websites that the teacher thinks they shouldn't for politically motivated reasons, than you and people like you are completely lost and should be shunned for the liberal cucks you are.

Look, I understand your plight.  You live in a country where an increasing amount of tax payer dollars are going to import africans and muslim immigrants.  You import violent africans and violent muslims into your country.  Your government then gives these immigrants luxurious accommodations.  There was a story the other day concerning a violent african immigrant who was living for free in the same neighborhood, and in the same style of house as Sir Paul McCartney.

You have the police cover up and try to hide violent muslim rape gangs that target white British children.  Your government consistently covers up violent crimes committed by these african and muslim immigrants, at the same time demanding and punishing British citizens who speak out against the violence.

Your country tries to ban protesters that are protesting against rape gangs, yet you and your country embrace these violent muslims who protest and yell out "Sharia for the UK", "Behead those that don't follow Sharia", "Kill everyone not Muslim".

Your country allows mosques to preach hate.  These mosques teach muslims that raping British citizens is fine as they are nothing but infidels.

It is frightening to believe someone like you is out there, and so comfortable with the way it is in the UK.

henge0stone

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/03/uk-police-told-not-to-investigate-muslim-rape-gangs

How anyone can try and justify stuff like this is beyond me. The UK is divided racially more than ever, the difference is one racial group can rape people and not get investigated by the police.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: The King of Kings on February 27, 2016, 01:54:13 PM
You claim to be a proponent of facts, yet you diminish the actual facts in order to push your Orwellian thought police agenda.

Do you issue loyalty cards? Do I get points for the number of times you throw in shitty memes like 'Orwellian', as if it means anything? You should consider it, I'd probably end up with enough to buy a car.

Who cares if he accessed the EDL website at school?  Who cares if he accessed the UKIP website at school?  Isn't school supposed to be about learning and students be allowed to learn different viewpoints?  Why are the police called at all?

No, school isn't about learning different viewpoints, where did you hear that one? If that was the case then kids would be attending classes about bomb-making and child porn.

The story states he visited the EDL website sometime before Christmas.  That seems to be a fact.  He was told to not access that website.  That seems to be a fact. 

The story states he visited the UKIP website at school recently, literally two months or so later.  That seems to be a fact.  The school then called the police on the student.  That seems to be a fact.  In someway the school decided that student's visiting the UKIP website is the same as visiting the EDL website.

No, none of this is verifiable. You don't know what facts are, obviously. All we can say for sure is that the police were called in after a pupil was judged to have accessed sites that caused concern. That's really all we can say is factually correct, because the school issued a statement. All the rest of it comes from the father. It's not a 'fact' just because someone happens to say so. Otherwise I could call you a reasonably intelligent human being, when all the evidence suggests that you are a cloth-headed dunce.

If you don't think there is a danger when teachers call the police on student's accessing political websites that the teacher thinks they shouldn't for politically motivated reasons, than you and people like you are completely lost and should be shunned for the liberal cucks you are.

People like you are why Trump is so popular. You have no sophistication at all. Try reading the actual story instead of the top line. But then you wouldn't, because after about 100 words dolts like you start breathing through the mouth wondering what's trending on Twitter. FACT: someone called the police at the school because they were worried about a pupil, and asked for advice. FACT: the police interviewed the pupil. FACT: the police found nothing to be concerned about.

That's the story. Nothing happened. But then it wouldn't allow morons like you to get your drawers in a knot about it, would it? So we get all this other balls from the father, who was clearly making it all up as he went along. You can usually figure out what is going on in a news story if you are prepared to actually read it - the facts are there, you just have to look for them. Either it's because they still have some vestiges of journalistic credibility or - more likely - they are covering their backs, so they can claim that they weren't totally disingenuous with their reporting if it's called into question.

Look, I understand your plight.  You live in a country where an increasing amount of tax payer dollars are going to import africans and muslim immigrants. 

I can't begin to understand your plight, so you have one up on me there. Perhaps you could start by understanding that not everyone uses the same currency as y'all. Oh, and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving either.

You import violent africans and violent muslims into your country. 

You go one better and give them pilot's licences.

Your government then gives these immigrants luxurious accommodations.  There was a story the other day concerning a violent african immigrant who was living for free in the same neighborhood, and in the same style of house as Sir Paul McCartney.

In the same style of house? You mean it had a roof? Send me the link to the story and I will try to explain it to you, since you need so much help. Try and remember that newspapers are looking for a good story, they are not all that interested in the truth. I am starting to wonder if you are really Jerry Hall. What does Rupert Murdoch's dick taste like anyway?

You have the police cover up and try to hide violent muslim rape gangs that target white British children.  Your government consistently covers up violent crimes committed by these african and muslim immigrants, at the same time demanding and punishing British citizens who speak out against the violence.

Your country tries to ban protesters that are protesting against rape gangs, yet you and your country embrace these violent muslims who protest and yell out "Sharia for the UK", "Behead those that don't follow Sharia", "Kill everyone not Muslim".

Your country allows mosques to preach hate.  These mosques teach muslims that raping British citizens is fine as they are nothing but infidels.

Blah, blah, blah, undsoweiter. You throw out so much chaff here that it's hard to keep up with it all. But that was the point, wasn't it? You are not interested in discussion, all you want to do is filibuster. You believe all you read. You are so fearful about everything that you scream the place down at the slightest rustle in the bushes, while ignoring the more important things because they are too hard for you to get your heads around.

It is frightening to believe someone like you is out there, and so comfortable with the way it is in the UK.

It's so unlike a fucking know-nothing Yank to tell me about the place I actually live! I bet you have never even  been outside the bloody country, have you? I doubt you even get outside the house before your chest starts to tighten. Why don't you actually try reading something that will challenge what you believe, instead of looking to shore up your opinions all the time?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 28, 2016, 07:11:37 AM
Do you issue loyalty cards? Do I get points for the number of times you throw in shitty memes like 'Orwellian', as if it means anything? You should consider it, I'd probably end up with enough to buy a car.

No, school isn't about learning different viewpoints, where did you hear that one? If that was the case then kids would be attending classes about bomb-making and child porn.

No, none of this is verifiable. You don't know what facts are, obviously. All we can say for sure is that the police were called in after a pupil was judged to have accessed sites that caused concern. That's really all we can say is factually correct, because the school issued a statement. All the rest of it comes from the father. It's not a 'fact' just because someone happens to say so. Otherwise I could call you a reasonably intelligent human being, when all the evidence suggests that you are a cloth-headed dunce.

People like you are why Trump is so popular. You have no sophistication at all. Try reading the actual story instead of the top line. But then you wouldn't, because after about 100 words dolts like you start breathing through the mouth wondering what's trending on Twitter. FACT: someone called the police at the school because they were worried about a pupil, and asked for advice. FACT: the police interviewed the pupil. FACT: the police found nothing to be concerned about.

That's the story. Nothing happened. But then it wouldn't allow morons like you to get your drawers in a knot about it, would it? So we get all this other balls from the father, who was clearly making it all up as he went along. You can usually figure out what is going on in a news story if you are prepared to actually read it - the facts are there, you just have to look for them. Either it's because they still have some vestiges of journalistic credibility or - more likely - they are covering their backs, so they can claim that they weren't totally disingenuous with their reporting if it's called into question.

I can't begin to understand your plight, so you have one up on me there. Perhaps you could start by understanding that not everyone uses the same currency as y'all. Oh, and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving either.

You go one better and give them pilot's licences.

In the same style of house? You mean it had a roof? Send me the link to the story and I will try to explain it to you, since you need so much help. Try and remember that newspapers are looking for a good story, they are not all that interested in the truth. I am starting to wonder if you are really Jerry Hall. What does Rupert Murdoch's dick taste like anyway?

Blah, blah, blah, undsoweiter. You throw out so much chaff here that it's hard to keep up with it all. But that was the point, wasn't it? You are not interested in discussion, all you want to do is filibuster. You believe all you read. You are so fearful about everything that you scream the place down at the slightest rustle in the bushes, while ignoring the more important things because they are too hard for you to get your heads around.

It's so unlike a fucking know-nothing Yank to tell me about the place I actually live! I bet you have never even  been outside the bloody country, have you? I doubt you even get outside the house before your chest starts to tighten. Why don't you actually try reading something that will challenge what you believe, instead of looking to shore up your opinions all the time?

Report after report of authorities covering up rape gangs by muslims and africans.

Report after report of authorities denying white british citizens the ability to protest against these rape gangs.

Report after report stating London is only 40% white Britians now and steadily dropping fast.

Report after report of Sharia Law being implemented across the country.

Report after report of mosques being allowed to preach hate and genocide with no consequences.

Report after report of white British citzens being arrested for speaking out and being concerned about muslim violence.

You are a fucking moron.

You defend a country and it's government that has sold you out to multiculturalism wherein a horde of african and muslim immigrants, mostly men have come to your country where they live better than British Citizens who are  footing the bill for their unemployed lifestyle.

I would ignore the hell I lived in to.  I would probably even promote and defend it and claim how great it is just to cover up my sincere embarrassment of what my country has become and how weak myself and my fellow men were in defending our country.

The UK literally ruled the world at one time.  Leaders of industry, science, culture and music, now you are descending into an irrelevant third world shit hole and constant violent unrest due to your muslim and african population.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: The King of Kings on February 28, 2016, 03:39:53 PM
Report after report of authorities covering up rape gangs by muslims and africans.

Report after report of authorities denying white british citizens the ability to protest against these rape gangs.

If you submitted a paper to any academic body with this kind of spurious 'evidence' you would be laughed at. Let me help you, since you clearly never had much of an education: cite your sources. Where are the footnotes? And if you are going to provide any you need more than one - the rule is usually two or three separate sources for journalism.

"Report after report". You clown!

Report after report stating London is only 40% white Britians now and steadily dropping fast.

Big deal. London is a cosmopolitan city and it always has been. You'll find plenty of West Indians, for example, who are as British, if not more so, than me. And that goes for other races who have been here for any length of time. London has a history of importing different races and religions going back at least as far as the Huguenot weavers, when they were trying to escape persecution in France.

Report after report of Sharia Law being implemented across the country.

Report after report of mosques being allowed to preach hate and genocide with no consequences.

That's not true. You are not just misinformed, you are also a liar. If you read a report about an honour killing, for example, it's in connection with those responsible being sent to prison, it's not treated as some part of Sharia law. Nobody gets stoned in this country. I'm not talking about your kind of being stoned though, because you were obviously rattling out this shit between bong hits.

Report after report of white British citzens being arrested for speaking out and being concerned about muslim violence.

Yeah, a bunch of EDL goons get caught Paki-bashing and think it's their duty as proud Englishmen to stamp on Abdul's turban. That's what it amounts to. You're really not very good.

You are a fucking moron.

I can't tell you how much it grieves me that I have lost your good opinion. I had always hoped that we might become (gulp!) buddies. I have often told myself that a clueless mop jockey would really enhance my social circle, but you just cast me aside like a soiled glove, you rotten swine.

You defend a country and it's government that has sold you out to multiculturalism wherein a horde of african and muslim immigrants, mostly men have come to your country where they live better than British Citizens who are  footing the bill for their unemployed lifestyle.

I would ignore the hell I lived in to.  I would probably even promote and defend it and claim how great it is just to cover up my sincere embarrassment of what my country has become and how weak myself and my fellow men were in defending our country.

The UK literally ruled the world at one time.  Leaders of industry, science, culture and music, now you are descending into an irrelevant third world shit hole and constant violent unrest due to your muslim and african population.

I was right, you really don't get out much, do you? If at all. You are rather a waste of time, to be perfectly honest, because you can only speak in cliches. You speak as someone who has never travelled. You probably never got further than a ten mile radius of where you were born before your head started pounding, and that's why you are so ignorant. You only know one language, and you are not even very good at communicating with that one. Your whole world view comes from tabloid newspapers, and you are too dumb to see that you are often manipulated by people whose only purpose in life is to sell copies of their latest rag. I remember the last time we had serious violent unrest, actually, because I lived not too far from it, and it was about a bunch of British kids thinking they could smash a load of shop windows to steal the latest brands of trainers. It had nothing to do with race or religion.

Get out of the house occasionally. Make a couple of friends. Try not to use words like 'cuck' because people of any education will giggle and assume you are a virgin. And don't get into an argument with an adult unless you actually bring something to the table, because the stuff you are peddling is thin and weak.