• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Black Market Weed Crack Down

Started by Jackstar, January 19, 2016, 12:39:32 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 19, 2016, 02:15:20 AM
Good! I hope they finally do a much needed  deep cleanse on that pustule-ridden sphincter of a city

Seattle is the fifth-most-corrupt city on the Pacific Rim, and that's never going to change. But it's the whole PNW they're gonna be bigfooting. Mark my words, there's going to be blowback. One wonders what they're doing in Colorado.

Seattle is an epic disaster and these Pete Holmes guy or whatever the fuck is name is is absolute human garbage with the rest of the Seattle local govenment. Fuck 'em all.

This is purely about tax money and their bullshit weed system getting murdered by black marketers because the legal system so corrupt and laughable.

Thank Christ for Oregon.

coaster

Local cops pulled over a camper today carrying over 1500 pounds of weed worth 7.5 million. Evidently they were driving from Oregon. A few Georgia boys on a road trip. Its got to suck knowing you're going to spend time in a Nebraska prison. Guess that's why you don't drive a camper o'weed cross country..

whoozit

Quote from: coaster on January 19, 2016, 03:28:08 PM
Local cops pulled over a camper today carrying over 1500 pounds of weed worth 7.5 million. Evidently they were driving from Oregon. A few Georgia boys on a road trip. Its got to suck knowing you're going to spend time in a Nebraska prison. Guess that's why you don't drive a camper o'weed cross country..
They'll get off.  It was for personal use.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 03:19:22 PM
Seattle is an epic disaster and these Pete Holmes guy or whatever the fuck is name is is absolute human garbage with the rest of the Seattle local govenment. Fuck 'em all.

This is purely about tax money and their bullshit weed system getting murdered by black marketers because the legal system so corrupt and laughable.

QFT.

Local cops pulled over a camper today carrying over 1500 pounds of weed worth 7.5 million. Evidently they were driving from Oregon.

It would seem highly unlikely to me that the cops on the stop "just got lucky." There's a shake-up happening.

I've been telling everyone who stands still long enough to listen for the last three years, this "legal weed" is just cover for The Revenuers to move in. No one seemed to believe me. Idiot stoners!

coaster

Quote from: Jackstar on January 19, 2016, 04:47:45 PM
QFT.

It would seem highly unlikely to me that the cops on the stop "just got lucky." There's a shake-up happening.

I've been telling everyone who stands still long enough to listen for the last three years, this "legal weed" is just cover for The Revenuers to move in. No one seemed to believe me. Idiot stoners!
They nearly hit a car because they were traveling too closely. There was also a buddy in a  car behind them driving like a moron. They got pulled over for driving like shit.

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on January 19, 2016, 04:57:14 PM
They nearly hit a car because they were traveling too closely. There was also a buddy in a  car behind them driving like a moron. They got pulled over for driving like shit.

Of course that's what the report says! Duh.

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on January 19, 2016, 05:09:38 PM
::)

It's more ridiculous for you to assume that didn't happen than it would be for me to assume that it did. That's not even factoring in your congenital idiocy.

coaster

Quote from: Jackstar on January 19, 2016, 05:14:03 PM
It's more ridiculous for you to assume that didn't happen than it would be for me to assume that it did. That's not even factoring in your congenital idiocy.
::)

Jackstar

Two rolleyes but nary a hyperlink in sight. I guess I'm supposed to Google up the support for your point of view, too, huh? Pfft. You believe some cray-cray shit, yo.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 19, 2016, 05:03:53 PM
Of course that's what the report says! Duh.
=============================================
'Allo!
From'Spook-Alloo'...
Not.
from past war stories,i suggest you following this thread,i am with you yet.
My researches from the real-time stories not myths suggest most of the evil weed that fights house-frau boredom in the Rain City is flown in from sinaloa and south 'murkka by US_Army_Defense Logistics Agency kargo planes to Fairchild AFB.
From there,it's shipped by 18wheelers to Base Lewis-McCord thru"Y*kima Maneuvering Ctre"convoys across the passes.
For Portland,it's driven from spokane Fairchild down the Kolumbia R.gorge in un-attributed trux.
Any kar/pickup/motor-home is stopped by State Patrol drone/dirtbag vacuum phone trax and inspected by special trained shveind-hunds that fake scent spoor.
Jew-bob briggs'ghost says,
"Check-it-out on Center-for-Informed-America',c/o.'DAVE McGowen/McGawan'"
Story titled,
"Sleaze Fest In Seattle".
"B_B"
PS:McGowan was assassinated by cancer attack and is deceased,but his family says they'll keep his site up.
PS:"Sorry,no Logo"
[7VF]

Jackstar

http://www.seattletimes.com/business/pot-states-take-fresh-look-at-out-of-state-investment-2/

QuotePot regulators also cite the U.S. Department of Justice, which has repeatedly warned pot states they must keep drug money out of interstate commerce or face a crackdown.

“The regulators will say, ‘Do we have money flying cross-country to be deposited in the pot industry? Let’s just keep it local,'” said Chris Lindsey, legislative analyst for the Marijuana Policy Project, which oversees legalization campaigns in many states.

They're not even hiding it. "Pot regulator." Whore his... er, I mean, who hires these people?

1500 pounds of weed worth 7.5 million.

Yeah, if you sell it in dime bags its worth 7.5 million.  And it would only take one person about 200 years to do that.

Fucking media.  No story is ever good enough on its own merits, they ALWAYS have to lie about it to make it "better."

Jackstar

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/marijuana/seattles-brash-king-of-pot-raking-in-cash-and-raising-hackles/

QuoteWhen a rival was about to open a shop on Capitol Hill, Eisenberg knew that state rules did not allow a pot business within 1,000 feet of certain venues where kids congregated. He opened a game arcade across the street from his rival.

When that rival’s real- estate broker dished on Eisenberg’s blocking ploy in the comments thread of the Capitol Hill Blog, Eisenberg’s lawyer fired off a cease-and-desist letter.

QuoteAfter state officials held a lottery for pot-store licenses in early 2014, Eisenberg bought the company of a lucky winner. He would only say he paid “a lot.”

By fall he opened Uncle Ike’s, then Seattle’s closest shop to Capitol Hill’s many weed fans, over the objections of Pastor Reggie Witherspoon and the Mount Calvary Christian Center next door.

The church sued, claiming Uncle Ike’s shouldn’t have been permitted some 250 feet from its teen center. Judges ruled against two of the church’s legal motions, and Witherspoon said the church could no longer afford the lawsuit. The pastor said he remains “livid and irate” about the proximity of the pot shop.

Zoo

Here is for all the FUCKTAREDS who been blinded by the Drug War. Also even police are understanding it is a waste of time and money which has done more harm than good. L.E.A.P. Law Enforcement Against Prohibition  http://www.leap.cc/  . I is ok to learn things!!1 

https://youtu.be/d7fa4gV06pg