• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Drastic rise of Sharia Courts in UK. British men confirmed biggest cucks.

Started by The King of Kings, January 09, 2016, 10:02:01 AM

Yorkshire pud

Oh goody, family albums. Here's yours you posted.  Striking resemblance.

albrecht

http://www.islamic-sharia.org/
http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-qa-sharia-law-uk/18486
I imagine, at least initially, this is similar to what Orthodox Jews have in some areas. If a Party wishes they can go to mediation or to a private court (or, I guess, now a religious court) for some civil matter. Or heck- Judge Judy on tv! But if these "courts" start to actually be accepted by the actual legal system as "you must go there if you are an X or live in Y" than I have a problem with it (that is, if one of the Parties does not wish to be 'tried' in one of these 'courts' and is forced to do so.) And if Sharia courts take on criminal complaints instead of the Crown (or here the State) than I'm even more totally against.

Having said that it is indeed a shame what is happening to Britain and Europe but lest we cast too many stones Obama is demanding that we taking in these radical Islamist 'refugees' and still has an open-border policy with a near failed narco-state- remember the cartels (and some degree some corrupt Mexican police/politicians/military) has been beheading, torturing, burning alive, raping, disappearing, flaying alive, etc people long before radical Islamist ISIS was a gleam in Obama's eye. The stuff we saw in Köln, the shootings/grenade attacks in Paris, and the fights, the rapes, the divisiveness, the invasion, the acquiesce by the politicians, the Balkanization, etc across Europe is exactly what this character Obama, and others of his ilk, likely desire for the USA because it is the cost of "fundamental transformation" and, in a sick way, a sort of "justice" for Western Civilization and, dare I say, "typical white people," as he called even his own grandmother.

Quote from: albrecht on January 09, 2016, 11:42:32 AM

Having said that it is indeed a shame what is happening to Britain

Yeah.  I agree.

It's really a weakness of British native men who have allowed such an abomination to take hold.

It's all too obvious British people love the state and have given so much of their freedoms up and now this is happening.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 09, 2016, 01:17:37 PM
Yeah.  I agree.

It's really a weakness of British native men who have allowed such an abomination to take hold.

It's all too obvious British people love the state and have given so much of their freedoms up and now this is happening.

The Brits are consumed with political correctness and avoiding accusations of racism. This is the result. They're done. Europe is done.

norland2424

Quote from: MV on January 09, 2016, 01:35:35 PM
The Brits are consumed with political correctness and avoiding accusations of racism. This is the result. They're done. Europe is done.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2016, 02:43:39 PM

Yeah, the twat in the hat is your archetypal Brit bloke. Even me, dammit. We generally all dress like that, and join anarchy groups to show a bit of muscle..yeah... Even the military. ::)