• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Jeb Bush

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 05, 2016, 01:35:15 PM

It's interesting to see Rubio is outspending Trump. Although Trump gets free publicity. If Trump wants to win, I think he should spend more.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 21, 2016, 11:55:47 AM
Oh, grow up, you petulant little child. You act like mommy just bought you a shiny new toy. I was involved with politics before you were ever born. Gallop polls indicate Donald J Trump has the highest negatives since they started keeping records! Google it, you nimrod. You DO NOT win general elections with those kind of negatives. MANY Republican voters (myself included) will STAY HOME in November if the carnival barker is nominated. Dumbass.

What you don't get, FTF, is that he is a master negotiator.  People see him not only for his apolitical style of speaking (truth bears out) but as a man who accomplishes goals.  This article from legalzoom.com is one small explanation of how he (and his skillful advisers) keep him in a dominant position:

https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/how-does-trump-repeatedly-file-for-bankruptcy-and-still-stay-on-top

Now, imagine this man coming to Congress.  He gets every right winger their fantasy; they repeal the dread "Obamacare".  Except, to do it, they'll need to support and pass Trumpcare to replace it, which will be (GASP) single payer health care!  Medicare for all re-branded with a business oriented image to sell it to the American people!  Conservatives will jump on as it is the product of a Republican president and progressives will love it for achieving one of their core goals.  "Carny barker?"  Genius.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 21, 2016, 11:58:37 AM
I have soothing news for you, NiT. I will FUND RAISE and actively campaign for Hillary if that buffoon, Trump, is nominated. As will many like me.

And I have a perplexing response; I will go door to door (like I did for Obama) and phone bank and rally for TRUMP if the demoncrats nominate that scandal ridden, self aggrandizing, foul weather vane of a "progressive", Her Royal Clintoness.

Philosopher

Quote from: NowhereInTime on February 21, 2016, 12:09:46 PM
And I have a perplexing response; I will go door to door (like I did for Obama) and phone bank and rally for TRUMP if the demoncrats nominate that scandal ridden, self aggrandizing, foul weather vane of a "progressive", Her Royal Clintoness.

Better get your walking shoes on.  The Hag is in the bag.

I think a lot of Republicans see the lack of enthusiasm for Hillary which would mean a low turnout come Election Day, which favors Republicans. The issue with Trump is that he might be decisive enough and have a large enough extremely unfavorable rate that Democrats show up; not to vote for Hillary but against Trump.

Crazy times, eh, brother?

Yorkshire pud

Oh, grow up, you petulant little child. You act like mommy just bought you a shiny new toy. I was involved with politics before you were ever born. Gallop polls indicate Donald J Trump has the highest negatives since they started keeping records! Google it, you nimrod. You DO NOT win general elections with those kind of negatives. MANY Republican voters (myself included) will STAY HOME in November if the carnival barker is nominated. Dumbass.

Politics aside; I'm supposing turbo mode will be revoked..

But seriously; it's ways off isn't it? I think quite a bit will happen between now and then. I sincerely hope though Trump is kicked into the weeds, because if his attitude to people in their own community in Scotland is anything to go by, his megalomania behind the walls of the oval office will be awful.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 21, 2016, 12:17:38 PM
I think a lot of Republicans see the lack of enthusiasm for Hillary which would mean a low turnout come Election Day, which favors Republicans. The issue with Trump is that he might be decisive enough and have a large enough extremely unfavorable rate that Democrats show up; not to vote for Hillary but against Trump.

It's the same here; people vote to keep candidates out, not to get one in...

MV/Liberace!

I was involved with politics before you were ever born.

and you're still this fucking dumb?  halfwit.

GravitySucks

Were you one of the dumbasses that stayed home instead of voting for Romney in 2012?

You are a dumbass if you decide to stay home and not vote. Of course, you would rather be able to sit back back and criticize, well if you stay home and Clinton or Sanders gets elected, I guess you can say you showed them...

Voting should be mandatory.

I have soothing news for you, NiT. I will FUND RAISE and actively campaign for Hillary if that buffoon, Trump, is nominated. As will many like me.

Things that won't happen. ^

Hillary is quite literally the devil to almost every Republican.  85% of Democratic voters think she is a liar and dishonest.

You most likely won't do anything and won't vote.  That's fine, you sound like a butthurt retard.

Less retards voting the better.

MV/Liberace!

I will FUND RAISE and actively campaign for Hillary if that buffoon, Trump, is nominated.

that's because you're a neocon doof who loves endless, fruitless foreign wars.  you've never seen a problem that couldn't/shouldn't be addressed with US military intervention.

who sounds like the petulant little baby here?  jeeze.

SciFiAuthor

Then you're defacto voting for Hillary Clinton.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 21, 2016, 12:18:06 PM
Crazy times, eh, brother?
Indeed it is.  Never thought my dual citizenship would be of much use, but between Clinton Inc and Trump, the Irish climate may begin to be more appealing.

SciFiAuthor

And this is why Trump can win against Hillary. Many different factors not present with other candidates come into play for both Trump and Hillary.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 21, 2016, 12:28:33 PM
Were you one of the dumbasses that stayed home instead of voting for Romney in 2012?

You are a dumbass if you decide to stay home and not vote. Of course, you would rather be able to sit back back and criticize, well if you stay home and Clinton or Sanders gets elected, I guess you can say you showed them...

No, sir. Although, I have to admit I did vote for Jimmy Carter. Hey,  I was a young radical back in those days. However, these are extraordinary times. Donald J Trump is a complete idiot. A buffoon. He will embarrass this country for generations to come if elected president. I think that's worthy of extraordinary action. And for the record, I do not come to that conclusion easily.

Quote from: MV on February 21, 2016, 12:29:29 PM
that's because you're a neocon doof who loves endless, fruitless foreign wars.  you've never seen a problem that couldn't/shouldn't be addressed with US military intervention.

You're not particularly bright, are you, son?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 21, 2016, 12:48:48 PM
And this is why Trump can win against Hillary. Many different factors not present with other candidates come into play.

i think sanders would be a much more formidable candidate against trump.  hillary brings with her so many liabilities, it's impossible to keep up with them all.

can you imagine trump on a stage debating hillary?  he's going to soundly throw her off her game by speaking to her in ways nobody has ever spoken to her, particularly in public.  she won't know how to manage it.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on February 21, 2016, 12:47:03 PM
Indeed it is.  Never thought my dual citizenship would be of much use, but between Clinton Inc and Trump, the Irish climate may begin to be more appealing.

I have about 500 acres in Idaho and Central Canada. Ya never know.

Quote from: MV on February 21, 2016, 12:29:29 PM

I would kinda like to see Sanders get elected and watch him spend five or six trillion enacting his agenda, just to see if it works.

The problem is that we spent that money in Iraq instead.

Funny how there's always money available to line the pockets of defence contractors rape other, weaker countries kill those smelly non-white people "keep us safe," but never any money to improve the quality of life in our society.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on February 21, 2016, 12:53:26 PM
...but never any money to improve the quality of life in our society.

amen.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 21, 2016, 12:49:23 PM
No, sir. Although, I have to admit I did vote for Jimmy Carter. Hey,  I was a young radical back in those days. However, these are extraordinary times. Donald J Trump is a complete idiot. A buffoon. He will embarrass this country for generations to come if elected president. I think that's worthy of extraordinary action. And for the record, I do not come to that conclusion easily.

I voted for Carter too. Biggest mistake of my life. My frontal lobe hadn't fully developed. I was in the USAF and paid the price immediately.

If Trump is the nominee, I am showing up at your front door and dragging your ass to the poll. I don't care who you vote for, but not voting, even if it is just for your local races should be a crime.

But my gut tells me you are all bluster. You won't let Clinton win.

Designx

Quote from: MV on February 21, 2016, 12:51:42 PM
i think sanders would be a much more formidable candidate against trump.  hillary brings with her so many liabilities, it's impossible to keep up with them all.

can you imagine trump on a stage debating hillary?

he's going to soundly throw her off her game by speaking to her in ways nobody has ever spoken to her, particularly in public.  she won't know how to manage it.

By then I fear it will be pay-per-view.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: The King of Kings on February 21, 2016, 12:28:47 PM
Things that won't happen. ^

Hillary is quite literally the devil to almost every Republican.  85% of Democratic voters think she is a liar and dishonest.

You most likely won't do anything and won't vote.  That's fine, you sound like a butthurt retard.

Less retards voting the better.

Great job talking out of your ass, you cliche-ridden motard; I'm hardly "butthurt".  I still optimally prefer Sanders/Warren as my ticket, but I believe Donald "Mexico's paying for it" Trump is actually more progressive than the Clintonistas.  I've seen the Donald close up for the last 30 years and, yes, he's a lout but he's also one of the best damn negotiators I've ever seen.

And I have voted every election, presidential, congressional, and, municipal, since I was first eligible in 1988.  Care to speculate the first presidential candidate I voted for at 18 years of age?  I'll give you a hint, Bernie and I were about the only people to vote for him...

Fuck do you know, anyway?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VtaGeezer on February 21, 2016, 12:47:03 PM

Seriously; I wonder how many in a similar position will take that decision?

Quote from: MV on February 21, 2016, 12:51:42 PM
can you imagine trump on a stage debating hillary?  he's going to soundly throw her off her game by speaking to her in ways nobody has ever spoken to her, particularly in public.  she won't know how to manage it.

I think you are going to be two for two here.  Except after watching Trump emasculate Jeb Bush, I am fairly sure that Hillary will have some form of counter-attack prepared.  I just don't see how she executes on it to her advantage.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 21, 2016, 12:56:21 PM
I voted for Carter too. Biggest mistake of my life. My frontal lobe hadn't fully developed. I was in the USAF and paid the price immediately.

If Trump is the nominee, I am showing up at your front door and dragging your ass to the poll. I don't care who you vote for, but not voting, even if it is just for your local races should be a crime.

But my gut tells me you are all bluster. You won't let Clinton win.

I'm angry. What can I say? Give me some time. We'll see.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 21, 2016, 12:49:23 PM
Donald J Trump is a complete idiot. A buffoon.

It's funny how conditioned the establishment republicans are. The same people that gave us George W. Bush, a true intellectual lightweight that tricked us into an expensive destabilizing war, now throw these kinds of words at Trump as though they didn't previously hand us the lowest IQ president in history. Bush had a teleprompter and he still screwed up, yet Trump, who doesn't use a teleprompter and employs high level debate tactics, is somehow worse than Bush.

Take a look at this analysis and tell me those are the tactics of an unintelligent man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LR6EA91zLo

NowhereInTime

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 21, 2016, 12:28:33 PM

Not if limited perspective goons like yourself comprise the electorate.  I'd rather a low turnout than the "deese dem doose" guys like yourself (I heard your Gabcast, champ) with their heads perpetually wedged assward pulling the levers.