Author Topic: Art--you are smart for quiting BellGab  (Read 4442 times)

Re: Art--you are smart for quiting BellGab
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2019, 09:05:23 PM »
I think when he dropped the edgy but still approachable John Casavettes avatar and went all Van Gogh on us it was no accident. I strongly suspect he may well be contemplating offing himself. Walking the plank is an exercise in diminished choices after all. :'(

You're such an evil little faggot, arenít you? Always threatening physical violence or threatening to doxx people or wishing them cancer or suicide. Such a class act. ::)

« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2019, 09:09:03 PM »
No, just boring, needy faggot posters like you who shit up the forum with your perpetual hissy fit.

« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2019, 09:09:55 PM »
I think when he dropped the edgy but still approachable John Casavettes avatar and went all Van Gogh on us it was no accident. I strongly suspect he may well be contemplating offing himself. Walking the plank is an exercise in diminished choices after all. :'(

He would get BTFO in my old hometown back in the day, but I wish no harm on him. He's obviously lashing out in anger because he's not happy with the circumstances in his life.

« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2019, 09:11:04 PM »
He would get BTFO in my old hometown back in the day, but I wish no harm on him. He's obviously lashing out in anger because he's not happy with the circumstances in his life.

Youíre such a traumatized faggot.

« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2019, 11:17:52 AM »

Well he hates everyone and everything, so...yep... ::)

« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2019, 07:20:29 PM »
Well he hates everyone and everything, so...yep... ::)

Unlike you who somehow magically likes everything everyone else likes here and can provide a wall of text to prove it. Itís a bit much, donít you think? :D

« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2019, 07:35:00 PM »

« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2019, 07:38:23 PM »
Unlike you who somehow magically likes everything everyone else likes here and can provide a wall of text to prove it. Itís a bit much, donít you think? :D
It must really suck to be trapped in a forum where you hate everyone and everything. :'(

« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2019, 07:44:42 PM »
It must really suck to be trapped in a forum where you hate everyone and everything. :'(

I donít hate everyone here, just stupid, boring, needy faggots like you.