• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade, "Climate-Change?" Uh, GEOENGINEERING!

Started by jeritadamson, December 30, 2015, 01:49:08 AM

jeritadamson

Tried to tolerate Ms Wade but the show turning into leftist "climate-change" LIMITED HANGOUT topics--like she has taken the purple pill, half red pill and half blue--which color in politics would be great but for squinters into obfuscation, red pill alone cuts through like hot knife in butter. Someone still with a membership (all seven of you?) please help Ms Wade get red-pill on the bunk behind "climate change." That garbage is so mainstream, she is in Noory land

Echo

Any transcript for those of us who don't tune in for Amateur Hour in The Desert with Heather Wade.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jeritadamson on December 30, 2015, 01:49:08 AM
Tried to tolerate Ms Wade but the show turning into leftist "climate-change" LIMITED HANGOUT topics--like she has taken the purple pill, half red pill and half blue--which color in politics would be great but for squinters into obfuscation, red pill alone cuts through like hot knife in butter. Someone still with a membership (all seven of you?) please help Ms Wade get red-pill on the bunk behind "climate change." That garbage is so mainstream, she is in Noory land

Climate change isn't 'leftist'. But then you've not been here 24 hours so you're the fucking expert. If you're interested read a paper written by scientists rather than David Icke.

But you only want radio shows that subscribe to your educationally sub normal view of the world, yes?

Dr Who

Couldnt agree with you more Yorkshire well said my man

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2015, 03:25:58 AM
But you only want radio shows that subscribe to your educationally sub normal view of the world, yes?
theres noory to noory am for that.

anunnaki

You are so right, but you'll never convince all the Al Gore voters lurking here.
Read about Al Gore and his carbon credit huckstering partner David Blood-
"Blood And Gore: Making A Killing On Anti-Carbon Investment Hype" -Forbes
http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/11/03/blood-and-gore-making-a-killing-on-anti-carbon-investment-hype/

Cynnie

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2015, 03:25:58 AM
Climate change isn't 'leftist'. But then you've not been here 24 hours so you're the fucking expert. If you're interested read a paper written by scientists rather than David Icke.

I lived in Texas for a few years .. It was my first experience with people who celebrate being ignorant .

stargazr1976

Was always my favorite part of the family reunion....could ya please pass the jelly? 8)

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Cynnie on December 30, 2015, 10:51:43 AM
I lived in Texas for a few years .. It was my first experience with people who celebrate being ignorant .

Haha, for real.  Yeah man, having clean water is a diabolical plan that Obama hatched when he was in a drum circle at Berkeley. 

I'm guessing there's a pretty strong correlation between Flat-Earthers and Climate Deniers?

jeritadamson

Oh crap it looks like swaggering koolaid drinkers with superiority complexes galore here albeit thankfully a few dissenters from the unavoidably force fed corporate propaganda touted as a consensus and insisted upon and repeated til carbon dioxide no longer remains understood as a life giving gas but gets confused with carbon monoxide and lumped under the simplified newspeak moniker of just 'carbon,' and said to be the culprit for the nevertheless obviously artificial climate change (ignore the persistent spreading contrails covering the globe, ignore the Sun, ignore ice caps melting on Mars which obviously Martian SUVs are causing, and for god's sake trust snopes instead of native logic) - the earth must be flat to climate deniers, we should be burnt at the stake except for our deadly poisonous carbon doing so would release. Hearst yellow journalism media empire certainly not as extensive as these conspiracy kooks like me suggest, certainly hasn't infiltrated your obviously nonbiased and politically neutral points of view, and volcanoes don't belch more than all man's industrial revolution carbon emissions. While we're at it, ban decaying plant matter! Ignore the Oceans! Ignore water vapor is a greater greenhouse gas than co2, on the order of 30x more heat being trapped by it than the demon gas in the crosshairs. Watch out for my other stereotyped delusions and grotesqueries, and above all, render your income to a former Vice President the size of a polar bear who swims 300 miles and ain't stranded on no iceberg at no North Pole that ain't shrinking and growing with the seasons but growing more than shrinking. Nope. Yawn. Never mind. Pass the kool aid. Ooh Amy Goodman is talking about Noam Chomsky and --excuse me, I used to be liberal before I woke from hypnosis

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 31, 2015, 10:26:03 AM
Somebody needs to switch to decaf.

Lemme translate: we're a buncha sheeple and Obama and his black helicopters are COMING TO GET ME.  RUN!!!  *screams like a woman*

Ta da.

stargazr1976

Quote from: jeritadamson on December 31, 2015, 10:24:06 AM
Oh crap it looks like swaggering koolaid drinkers with superiority complexes galore here albeit thankfully a few dissenters from the unavoidably force fed corporate propaganda touted as a consensus and insisted upon and repeated til carbon dioxide no longer remains understood as a life giving gas but gets confused with carbon monoxide and lumped under the simplified newspeak moniker of just 'carbon,' and said to be the culprit for the nevertheless obviously artificial climate change (ignore the persistent spreading contrails covering the globe, ignore the Sun, ignore ice caps melting on Mars which obviously Martian SUVs are causing, and for god's sake trust snopes instead of native logic) - the earth must be flat to climate deniers, we should be burnt at the stake except for our deadly poisonous carbon doing so would release. Hearst yellow journalism media empire certainly not as extensive as these conspiracy kooks like me suggest, certainly hasn't infiltrated your obviously nonbiased and politically neutral points of view, and volcanoes don't belch more than all man's industrial revolution carbon emissions. While we're at it, ban decaying plant matter! Ignore the Oceans! Ignore water vapor is a greater greenhouse gas than co2, on the order of 30x more heat being trapped by it than the demon gas in the crosshairs. Watch out for my other stereotyped delusions and grotesqueries, and above all, render your income to a former Vice President the size of a polar bear who swims 300 miles and ain't stranded on no iceberg at no North Pole that ain't shrinking and growing with the seasons but growing more than shrinking. Nope. Yawn. Never mind. Pass the kool aid. Ooh Amy Goodman is talking about Noam Chomsky and --excuse me, I used to be liberal before I woke from hypnosis

You must have missed the part earlier where I forgot to say inhale deeply. You aint gonna fuck up the rotation are you? 8)

jeritadamson

Black helicopters? Flat Earth? Um, no. The hoax of carbon-driven climate change, and Ms Wade's (and some of your) lamentable mainstream-hype gullibility: Anyone even care? or just ooze into boring mediocrity? We could make Wade wake up to the scam, but we won't. She, and some of us, will continue to ignore geoengineering in favor of mindless carbon-pablum. Sigh. Wrong century. Excuse me while I place myself in a cryogenic sleep for another hundred years. Lord have mercy!

CornyCrow

Changes can be seen throughout the natural world, plants, animals, oceans - due to climate change.  Science deniers are going to ruin the entire planet - with their insistence on politicizing everything.  There is an entire world that continues on without a thought to politics. 

boxman

Climate change is very much a real thing, but human induced is not so much.
Of course there is fucking warming when they start the records at the end of the LITTLE ICE AGE when earth was recovering from one of the deepest cooling periods in the last 10k years or so. If you look at actual fauna records over the holocene"current interglacial period" it becomes obvious that Earth has been warmer many times over the last 10k years.
Yes there is warming from the exrta co2, but that is completely dwarfed by natural cycles.
If you look at a much longer timescale like millions-billons of years then it is clear that co2 has very little to do with it since co2 actually in most cases lags behind the temperatures.
We have had times with co2 being tenfold of what it is now and yet we had ice ages, which shows that there is no way that a tiny bit of extra co2 will ever cause runaway greenhouse effect.

The warming right now is most likely all because of recovery from little ice age, natural cycles and the fact that sun has been most active in 8000+ years until now. Since the sun has now quieted down we might finally get to test if sun is a part of these cycles over the next two decades.
There is also plenty of their predictions that have now been proven wrong by nature already. They for example predicted that jet streams would move northwards but yet 5-10 years ago the opposite started happening. They have also claimed that snow will be a thing of the past in northern europe including north western europe and yet back during those harsh winters we had a few years they suddenly started claiming it would make our winters colder and whiter. Now that we had a couple of years with mild weather again they of course blame that on co2 as well.

They even changed it from global warming to climate change so that they could cover all bases.

Jackstar

Quote from: boxman on January 01, 2016, 11:28:07 PM
They even changed it from global warming to climate change so that they could cover all bases

like clandestine industrial geoengineering.

Zetaspeak

What your definition of mainstream? Because it seems like every AM radio show (incluidng Nooryland) is spinning the denial claim. Heather's position is actually unique and refreshing compared to the majority of her talk radio shills.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: anunnaki on December 30, 2015, 10:01:12 AM
You are so right, but you'll never convince all the Al Gore voters lurking here.
Read about Al Gore and his carbon credit huckstering partner David Blood-
"Blood And Gore: Making A Killing On Anti-Carbon Investment Hype" -Forbes
http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/11/03/blood-and-gore-making-a-killing-on-anti-carbon-investment-hype/

And exactly which election is Al Fucking Gore standing for? Al Gore is the go to (and easy) decoy when you haven't an argument. No-one cares what Al Gore says, certainly not climatologists; you know, those who do know what it is they're talking about, but (and this is the thing the conspiracy theorist deniers always conveniently forget) have a very difficult/impossible task talking sense into the politicians who make the policy.

You're aware of course of the various 'climate summits' over the years where all the politicos attend and tell each other that 'something must be done'?, Then a few days later when none of them want to actually have any policy directly affect them, they all smile for the camera and go back home with absolutely nothing or very little agreed on? And if the suits do say they'll do something, they never do. In the UK our government is cutting back on exploring greener ways of energy.

I suggest then you actually brush up your facts before pasting links to none researched insignificant bollox. The wider picture is what you need to see. Forget Al Gore.

jeritadamson

Some good brains here. Glad to see. Wife and baby and happy family overs here. Thanks. "It's only a radio show, Dude," is a funny comment. I have just subscribed to Other Side of Midnight. Hoagland is good. Bell was good of course. But Hoagland good host. Me Wade can have her stupid "climate change." So glad a few here chimed in. The hoax is clever but the minds penetrating it are solid. Still pity those buying into it. But they still seem good people, mostly. Any polls out there? Thanks for thoughtful replies, sincerely. Jerit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jeritadamson on January 04, 2016, 07:51:16 AM
Some good brains here. Glad to see. Wife and baby and happy family overs here. Thanks. "It's only a radio show, Dude," is a funny comment. I have just subscribed to Other Side of Midnight. Hoagland is good. Bell was good of course. But Hoagland good host. Me Wade can have her stupid "climate change." So glad a few here chimed in. The hoax is clever but the minds penetrating it are solid. Still pity those buying into it. But they still seem good people, mostly. Any polls out there? Thanks for thoughtful replies, sincerely. Jerit.

If only climate change was stupid. But I'm intrigued about this hoax you suggest. Which hoax is this? What evidence do you have?

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2016, 05:23:11 AM
I suggest then you actually brush up your facts before pasting links to none researched insignificant bollox. The wider picture is what you need to see. Forget Al Gore.

For real.  Why is it that hicks always glom onto All Gore?  Al Gore isn't a scientist, he's a guy with resources and a platform.  No one is claiming that that Al fucking Gore is out in the field doing a series of tests, but for some reason they attack him instead of the information. 

And next they hang it on Obama, Hillary, etc etc.  For people who know so little about politics, they sure like to cite politicians and their parties...

Quote from: boxman on January 01, 2016, 11:28:07 PM
Climate change is very much a real thing, but human induced is not so much.
Of course there is fucking warming when they start the records at the end of the LITTLE ICE AGE when earth was recovering from one of the deepest cooling periods in the last 10k years or so. If you look at actual fauna records over the holocene"current interglacial period" it becomes obvious that Earth has been warmer many times over the last 10k years.
Yes there is warming from the exrta co2, but that is completely dwarfed by natural cycles.
If you look at a much longer timescale like millions-billons of years then it is clear that co2 has very little to do with it since co2 actually in most cases lags behind the temperatures.
We have had times with co2 being tenfold of what it is now and yet we had ice ages, which shows that there is no way that a tiny bit of extra co2 will ever cause runaway greenhouse effect.

The warming right now is most likely all because of recovery from little ice age, natural cycles and the fact that sun has been most active in 8000+ years until now. Since the sun has now quieted down we might finally get to test if sun is a part of these cycles over the next two decades.
There is also plenty of their predictions that have now been proven wrong by nature already. They for example predicted that jet streams would move northwards but yet 5-10 years ago the opposite started happening. They have also claimed that snow will be a thing of the past in northern europe including north western europe and yet back during those harsh winters we had a few years they suddenly started claiming it would make our winters colder and whiter. Now that we had a couple of years with mild weather again they of course blame that on co2 as well.

They even changed it from global warming to climate change so that they could cover all bases.

I couldn't have said it better. Thank you. Too many on this thread have been drinking the Kool-aid for far too long.