• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your Predictions For 2016

Started by Rix Gins, December 26, 2015, 04:38:35 PM

Rix Gins

Look into your crystal ball and see whats going to happen in 2016.  I will keep a record of all BellGab predictions received and we will see who gets a bonk or a ding, come January 1, 2017.  Note: The last day for making your prediction will be December 31, 2015.

Jackstar

Bell comes back thrice before next Christmas.

I predict MV will lasso the stork a third time in 2016.

But I don't have a great track record:

No one in The Rolling Stones died this year and Kreskin is still kicking.

Lucky for them, I suck as a fortune teller.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on December 26, 2015, 04:52:30 PM
I predict MV will lasso the stork a third time in 2016.

But I don't have a great track record:

No one in The Rolling Stones died this year and Kreskin is still kicking.

Lucky for them, I suck as a fortune teller.

Recorded.  One never knows, this could be your year to be a predictor of things unknown.

whoozit

Quote from: Jackstar on December 26, 2015, 04:40:09 PM
Bell comes back thrice before next Christmas.
Can I take $100 on the under at 5:1?

whoozit

The Art is lying/Art is perfect "debate" will continue unabated through January but will start to wind down by mid February.  This assumes Art does not return to MITD.  If he does the embers will burst into flame again in a huge conflagration.  Many will threaten to quit Bellgab but few will.

Rix Gins

Quote from: whoozit on December 26, 2015, 06:48:32 PM
The Art is lying/Art is perfect "debate" will continue unabated through January but will start to wind down by mid February.  This assumes Art does not return to MITD.  If he does the embers will burst into flame again in a huge conflagration.  Many will threaten to quit Bellgab but few will.

Quite a prediction there, whoozit. Recorded and thanks for taking part.

whoozit

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 26, 2015, 06:55:34 PM
Quite a prediction there, whoozit. Recorded and thanks for taking part.
I want to look like a genius or fail spectacularly.  Thanks for setting this up.

Uncle Duke

I was going to make this prediction on-air next week, but what the Hell...

The existence of a previously classified USAF/OGA "black" air vehicle will be acknowledged by the US government after a mass sighting of the craft over the western United States.

Rix Gins

Quote from: whoozit on December 26, 2015, 07:00:22 PM
I want to look like a genius or fail spectacularly.  Thanks for setting this up.

My pleasure!

Rix Gins

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 26, 2015, 07:04:43 PM
I was going to make this prediction on-air next week, but what the Hell...

The existence of a previously classified USAF/OGA "black" air vehicle will be acknowledged by the US government after a mass sighting of the craft over the western United States.

Thanks, Duke.  Please call in next week, then we can say that we saw your prediction first.

GravitySucks

Cubs play in the World Series, not sure if they win
Trump gets the nomination and wins the election
Oil drops to $25 a barrel but ends 2016 above $35
FBI recommends charges against HRC, by the DoJ refuses to prosecute

Rix Gins

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 26, 2015, 07:28:09 PM
Cubs play in the World Series, not sure if they win
Trump gets the nomination and wins the election
Oil drops to $25 a barrel but ends 2016 above $35
FBI recommends charges against HRC, by the DoJ refuses to prosecute

Thanks for taking part, Gravity.  Recorded.

Ciardelo

I know it is like predicting the sun will rise again tomorrow but I predict: George Noory will continue to suck.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 26, 2015, 09:11:55 PM
I know it is like predicting the sun will rise again tomorrow but I predict: George Noory will continue to suck.
Ding Ding Ding

Rix Gins

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 26, 2015, 09:11:55 PM

All right, you've got it Mr. C.  Your prediction reminds me of that dude from Canada that used to call into Art's prediction shows.  Year after year he would predict things like school shootings and pro wrestlers dying.  And every year he would call Art and crow about how good he was at predicting things.  Feel free to predict something else if anything comes to you.

MR. Spock

Art Bell will quit something and we will bitch about that unless he comes back to the radio. MV will have falkie to be his full time co - host on the train wreak show. Heather wade will replace george noory on c2cam. A new president will be elected and it's not a bush or a Clinton.

Rix Gins

Quote from: MR. Spock on December 26, 2015, 09:21:40 PM
Art Bell will quit something and we will bitch about that unless he comes back to the radio. MV will have falkie to be his full time co - host on the train wreak show. Heather wade will replace george noory on c2cam. A new president will be elected and it's not a bush or a Clinton.

Thanks, MR. Spock.  Got 'em.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 26, 2015, 09:21:20 PM
All right, you've got it Mr. C.  Your prediction reminds me of that dude from Canada that used to call into Art's prediction shows.  Year after year he would predict things like school shootings and pro wrestlers dying.  And every year he would call Art and crow about how good he was at predicting things.  Feel free to predict something else if anything comes to you.
I guess what you are saying is even if I'm right we all lose. I'll try to come up with something better.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 26, 2015, 09:26:54 PM
I guess what you are saying is even if I'm right we all lose. I'll try to come up with something better.

Actually I was pointing out the "safe bet" type of predictions from that guy from Canada.  I like your prediction better. .  :)

Jinping Xi will not be the leader of China at this point in time next year

trostol

i predict i will get a job in 2016...also that the economy will still suck and RCH will still say stupid things

Designx

A LOT of bad crap will happen in 2016

WhiteCrow

I predict that I make it the whole year without getting banned to the Bellgab cornfield again .. 4 time loser.

Praise MV
^^^^ With this and a few bucks to  MV's baby diapers fund.. Odds are stacked in my favor..

Hell I'm doing so good now, my membership account has been turbo'ized and I still have an extra Official Bellgab Unban Card. Authorized and signed by MV.
I don't see anything in the official Bellgab rules about the unban card being nontransferable.
If needed PM me, I will sell it for less than face value.

And does any one know the monthly dues to join the Bellgab Clique?  and the privileges allowed members?

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 26, 2015, 10:08:53 PM
I predict that I make it the whole year without getting banned to the Bellgab cornfield again .. 4 time loser.

Praise MV
^^^^ With this and a few bucks to  MV's baby diapers fund.. Odds are stacked in my favor..

Hell I'm doing so good now, my membership account has been turbo'ized and I still have an extra Official Bellgab Unban Card. Authorized and signed by MV.
I don't see anything in the official Bellgab rules about the unban card being nontransferable.
If needed PM me, I will sell it for less than face value.

And does any one know the monthly dues to join the Bellgab Clique?  and the privileges allowed members?

As Secretary/Treasurer if the BellGab Clique, all dues, most of which are past due, should be remitted to me. I cannot divulge the privileges until all accounts are in good standing.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 26, 2015, 09:58:31 PM
Jinping Xi will not be the leader of China at this point in time next year

Cool prediction, Walks.  Thanks.

Rix Gins

Quote from: trostol on December 26, 2015, 10:04:31 PM
i predict i will get a job in 2016...also that the economy will still suck and RCH will still say stupid things

I hope at least one of your predictions comes true, trostol.  Recorded and thanks.