• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

New name for Bellgab suggestions

Started by Radio Activity, December 24, 2015, 05:24:32 PM

Guys, it is well past time to change the name of the website since Art is not coming back.  I propose the following change.  We need to keep the link to what made this a great site but also acknowledge the present paradigm.

Paranormal Trumpgab

JesusJuice

It was Coastgab right before Bellgab. Just revert back until we think of something better.

zeebo

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Happy New Year) on December 28, 2016, 08:48:31 PM
It was Coastgab right before Bellgab. Just revert back until we think of something better.

I agree, coastgab is generic enough to cover all the bases, including old Art stuff, while still indicating the general topics discussed. 

Dr. MD MD

In keeping with the spirit of the times, how about snatchgrab.com:D

gnooryblows

Honestly if MV doesn't name this forum something to get out under the umbrella of the broken C2C product, he is a homosexual faggot IMO

gnooryblows

Quote from: WOTR on December 28, 2016, 11:28:13 PM
Goyamgab.

If you keep posting here we have to name it AutisticLoserGab

WOTR

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 28, 2016, 11:29:32 PM
If you keep posting here we have to name it AutisticLoserGab
I'm so sorry, I'll shut up now.  I know how it is like looking in the mirror and not liking what you see... 

I will mark you down as one vote for autisticlovergab.

gnooryblows

Quote from: WOTR on December 28, 2016, 11:37:42 PM
I'm so sorry, I'll shut up now.  I know how it is like looking in the mirror and not liking what you see... 

I will mark you down as one vote for autisticlovergab.

Go watch Judge Wapner and masturbate on the floor you mongoloid, I have no clue what you're talking about

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 28, 2016, 11:28:10 PM
Honestly if MV doesn't name this forum something to get out under the umbrella of the broken C2C product, he is a homosexual faggot IMO

WOTR

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 29, 2016, 12:06:55 AM
Go watch Judge Wapner and masturbate on the floor you mongoloid, I have no clue what you're talking about
Sometimes it helps to spell it out for somebody who is severely autistic.  But I'm going to refrain for now.

gnooryblows

Quote from: WOTR on December 29, 2016, 12:48:25 AM
Sometimes it helps to spell it out for somebody who is severely autistic.  But I'm going to refrain for now.

No faggot you're the autistic one and you've already admitted you've been medically diagnosed. Go throw a fit and drink out of your sippee cup you rotten mongoloid bastard.

WOTR

Good to see you catching on, genius.

Caruthers612

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on June 17, 2016, 09:56:09 PM
ColonBlowGab.com

I like this, or just ColonBlow. I must tell y'all though that when MV first created the site he mentioned the name to me and I said I liked it buy why didn't he name it CoastGag. He replied the he wished he'd thought of that before choosing CoastGab. So now, perhaps, at long last and after many underpants gnomes have made off with their loot in the middle of the night, making you wonder the next morning why you're missing yet another pair, it is time of CoastGag.com