• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell and his losers fans at bellgab

Started by Darth, December 24, 2015, 04:08:44 PM

Darth

Im here to inform all of you Losers that are "Art Bell Fans" that you need to get a fucking life. Art is a loser and a quitter. He does not have the balls to be on the air. He is also a fucking Liar too. People please do yourself a favor and get a life, move out of your parent's basement, get laid and vote for Trump for 2016. As for Jazmunda, please smoke less weed and listen to George Noory. B-Dubb you just need to get a life. Eddie Coyle please go fuck your self. Redacted please stop hosting MITD because your NO Art Bell. Casio and Falkie when are you two getting married. Chefist your the only normal person here.  Ponyboysunset you need to get a life.  Fort Rock I heard that you are Eddie Dean's gay lover.

Uncle Duke

Oh come on, everybody knows there aren't any guns or marijuana in Australia. I'll also stand up for my friend and colleague Chefist, he's as fucked as the rest of us.

GravitySucks

Says the millennial that doesn't have a life and is borrowing the computer in his parent's basement.

OMG. What irony

I kinda like it here in the basement, but I really should try harder to get laid. Thanks for the advice.

Ciardelo

I've put a lot of effort into posting lately. I'm pissed I didn't make the cut. Shit even the trolls are cliquish around here.

wr250

Quote from: Darth on December 24, 2015, 04:08:44 PM
Im here to inform all of you Losers that are "Art Bell Fans" that you need to get a fucking life. Art is a loser and a quitter. He does not have the balls to be on the air. He is also a fucking Liar too. People please do yourself a favor and get a life, move out of your parent's basement, get laid and vote for Trump for 2016. As for Jazmunda, please smoke less weed and listen to George Noory. B-Dubb you just need to get a life. Eddie Coyle please go fuck your self. Redacted please stop hosting MITD because your NO Art Bell. Casio and Falkie when are you two getting married. Chefist your the only normal person here.  Ponyboysunset you need to get a life.  Fort Rock I heard that you are Eddie Dean's gay lover.

ohia dave!
we are not "Losers" . we are vaguely loveable closeted rat eating haturz.

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 24, 2015, 04:28:29 PM
Says the millennial that doesn't have a life and is borrowing the computer in his parent's basement.

OMG. What irony
Wait?  Darth is a he? ???  Did I miss something?

Chad Jacobs

So what would you advise for those of us with a life long fascination with the paranormal? Simply stated Art did by far the best job in exploring that subject as well as providing an education about more mundane, mainstream topics. I enjoyed listening to him so much that it was the highlight to my trip to Kauai last August a place I had been wanting to go my entire life. Indeed, I chose listening to his show each evening over relations with my significant other, alcohol or even movies on the 70 inch 4K that our Princeville condo offered. I essentially became an RN for the opportunity to live in Hawaii, and having Art back was essentially equal to a trip I had been looking forward to and saving for several years. It is important to seperate an artist from their work. Michael Jordan was my favorite BB player, but he treated women poorly. Ronald Reagan was my favorite President in modern times but he lied and probably broke the law with Iran Contra. Charlie Sheen made me laugh every week, but he was deeply troubled.

norland2424

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 24, 2015, 04:49:21 PM
Wait?  Darth is a he? ???  Did I miss something?

there are two darths, this idiot, then darth sandra lol

Darth

Quote from: norland2424 on December 24, 2015, 04:52:38 PM
there are two darths, this idiot, then darth sandra lol
Im not an idiot but some people may call me a troll but I am a teller of the truth. This is my last post and I will not come back. I keep my word unlike Art Bell.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth on December 24, 2015, 04:55:06 PM
Im not an idiot but some people may call me a troll but I am a teller of the truth. This is my last post and I will not come back. I keep my word unlike Art Bell.

shut the fuck up idiot.

Dateline

Quote from: Darth on December 24, 2015, 04:08:44 PM

May the spirit of Christmas follow you and lights and tinsel reflect the joy of Bellgab on your tree, and don't forget to put a star on top!

HumanBeing

I personally think the best thing to do with anyone who you know is just trying to stir up shit is to ignore them (put them on ignore).
What they want is to stir up Bellgab into a frenzy where it becomes a cesspool of negativity.
It is hard not to respond to such bullshit but these types of folks would not stick around for long if they got no attention.

I have not had to use the Ignore features of this board until recently. There is no 'coincidences' about that.

Ciardelo

Whew! The Terror is over. What's going to be your new screen name? I want to put you on my buddy list.

norland2424

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2015, 05:04:01 PM
Whew! The Terror is over. What's going to be your new screen name? I want to put you on my buddy list.

" not George Norry" would be my bet on his new name

HumanBeing

There you go. Come in guns blazing and waddle out like a toddler with a full diaper.
Merry Christmas!

Dr. MD MD

I think people who feel the need to tell other people to get a life need to get a life...so, I guess that means I need to get a life too but if I had to sacrifice myself to take you down it was worth it!   :P

Ciardelo

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 24, 2015, 05:10:15 PM
There you go. Come in guns blazing and waddle out like a toddler with a full diaper.
Merry Christmas!
Wait a minute--weren't you the wise sage that just minutes ago said we need to ignore these guys?

Let me be the first to welcome you to the dark side! We've got cookies!  ;D

Tarbaby

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 24, 2015, 05:10:15 PM
Merry Christmas!
hahaha! I haven't  laughed this hard all week! that was probably Art just spoofing us.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2015, 05:21:05 PM
Wait a minute--weren't you the wise sage that just minutes ago said we need to ignore these guys?

Let me be the first to welcome you to the dark side! We've got cookies!  ;D

Touchè good sir  ;)

onan

Hey SR, No you are not an idiot. Your writing style just conveys someone recently leaving the sixth grade.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Tarbaby on December 24, 2015, 05:26:35 PM
hahaha! I haven't  laughed this hard all week! that was probably Art just spoofing us.

I think they get paid by the hour or have to make a certain # of posts before they walk off into the sunset hoping to hear explosions behind them  8)

morgana213

Yay!!!

Jackstar

I'm not sure how to feel about being excluded from this list of scholars, but it rhymes with "hateful."

Good don't come back. I am the only Darth on these forums. I wish Logan was around to post my official title to prove it. based and Queen are also acceptable though.

giza2200

Complaining about the site and members while on it yourself? 2nd grade was fun, wasn't it?