Author Topic: Solaris Blueraven - Hyperspace  (Read 598 times)

Solaris Blueraven - Hyperspace
« on: December 22, 2015, 08:02:34 PM »
Anyone listening to the network right now?   

What the devil is going on with Solaris' show?  There is some dude talking about busting in Vietcong skulls over in Cambodia during the war and all kinds of things along those lines and she keeps going "uh huh.....   right......."

She is usually so new agey........    Wondering if her guest just went rogue on her and she doesn't know how to deal with it. 

Re: Solaris Blueraven - Hyperspace
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 09:50:35 PM »
This show sucks so bad it's worth discussing.  Her delusional stories about how Neil Peart was controlling her mind through Rush songs was kiiiiinda funny back in the day, but now she's just some Fringe Right Pizzagater. 

Bounce this bimbo from DMDN.

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 10:40:24 PM »
This show sucks so bad it's worth discussing.  Her delusional stories about how Neil Peart was controlling her mind through Rush songs was kiiiiinda funny back in the day, but now she's just some Fringe Right Pizzagater. 

Bounce this bimbo from DMDN.
Does RUSH still tour? Usually due to compartmentalization, "Mr.G," etc certain ops, and operatives, are "retired" after some machinations. Kidding, of course.  ;) I just got BG flagged again. But she was a hoot back when but haven't listened in a long while. 

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 05:27:20 AM »
She talks too fast makes me dizzy.

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 06:48:18 AM »
Her show helps me keep my mind working. Super speed talking combined with different ideas keep oneís little gray cells hopping.

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2019, 07:03:36 PM »
Her show helps me keep my mind working. Super speed talking combined with different ideas keep oneís little gray cells hopping.

Yeah, except it's the ramblings of a paranoid child.