• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

A n00bs take on all this bullshit...

Started by Tinfoil_Helm, December 22, 2015, 07:00:01 PM

Tinfoil_Helm

Been a lurker for a while, but you guys are a hoot, so I wanted to wade in and contribute.

1) First off, y'all are pretty funny.  Much cooler than the kooks that were on the moderated board.  What was UP with those guys?!

2) Can somebody explain the hillbillies on the Paranormal Central show?  Are those guys just trolling?  It's like bible study meets the 'Obama Hate Hour' with maybe a dash of, "Well, we didn't see any Sasquatches this week..." thrown in just to qualify for DMRN.

3) I forget what 3 was.  How about the time Neil Degrasse Tyson was on the show and the FIRST question outta the gate was about Sasquatches.  Haha.  REAL SMOOTH, guys...

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on December 22, 2015, 07:00:01 PM
Been a lurker for a while, but you guys are a hoot, so I wanted to wade in and contribute.

1) First off, y'all are pretty funny.  Much cooler than the kooks that were on the moderated board.  What was UP with those guys?!

2) Can somebody explain the hillbillies on the Paranormal Central show?  Are those guys just trolling?  It's like bible study meets the 'Obama Hate Hour' with maybe a dash of, "Well, we didn't see any Sasquatches this week..." thrown in just to qualify for DMRN.

3) I forget what 3 was.  How about the time Neil Degrasse Tyson was on the show and the FIRST question outta the gate was about Sasquatches.  Haha.  REAL SMOOTH, guys...

The Paranormal Central boys are a real piece of work.  To hear them tell it, you would think Bigfoot is hanging out at the Burger King in Fresno.  Supposedly some maniac gave them a deal for a TV Show [like 8 episodes worth].   I'd love to give it a looky loo but I guess its not on the 'net anywhere.

RickySsan

1) thanks
2) meh
3) you're probably part of #2

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 22, 2015, 08:44:41 PM
The Paranormal Central boys are a real piece of work.  To hear them tell it, you would think Bigfoot is hanging out at the Burger King in Fresno.  Supposedly some maniac gave them a deal for a TV Show [like 8 episodes worth].   I'd love to give it a looky loo but I guess its not on the 'net anywhere.

Heh. 

I dunno if you ever been to Fresno, but there's definitely some BK patrons that could be mistaken for a 'Squatch.

So... Heather last night.  She is a terrible bullshitter, huh?  Reminds me of the Q&A show she did where she was clearly trying to not divulge ANY info about herself.

Q: So tell us about how you and Art came to meet and how you know each other and ended up on the show, etc?

A: Well, he interviewed me and the rest is history.  Next caller!

MessengerOne

I have news for ya,the kooks are everywhere ,and Obama can suck my left nut like all other politicians.Oh yeah, I forget to say welcome . :)