Author Topic: Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?  (Read 34208 times)

Re: Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?
« Reply #300 on: May 16, 2018, 09:37:24 AM »
If Heather ever starts taking calls, it would be good to hear callers ask why she made this choice.

I'm not suggesting anyone be cast down with the sodomites to atone for daring utter a negative word about Art Bell.  It's just that she's conspicuously presenting herself as the spiritual and physical vessel through which Art's #Legacy will live on.  Having observed that, I find it odd she'd put the "real" MITD and the #Legacy on a "network" run by a dude who talked shit about the guy.

Expediency?

Is she at the non-compete Fail Safe where only a Michael Vara would be ballsy enough to court legal action on her behalf?

Clearly she'd have had far more credibility had KGRA offered her a slot, albeit they were never going to displace announcers like Jimmy Church with a near rookie bearing bumper music liabilities.

Re: Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?
« Reply #301 on: May 16, 2018, 10:32:53 AM »
If Heather ever starts taking calls, it would be good to hear callers ask why she made this choice.

I'm not suggesting anyone be cast down with the sodomites to atone for daring utter a negative word about Art Bell.  It's just that she's conspicuously presenting herself as the spiritual and physical vessel through which Art's #Legacy will live on.  Having observed that, I find it odd she'd put the "real" MITD and the #Legacy on a "network" run by a dude who talked shit about the guy.

MVFTW

And don't forget, she agreed to "take her talents" to another network, but she jumped ship when a better (LOL) opportunity came along.  She's a snake and an opportunist.