Author Topic: Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?  (Read 34338 times)

Re: Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?
« Reply #270 on: March 02, 2018, 01:27:46 AM »
not being a Jew

You could convert. Just cut off the end of your penis and accept an encrypted language. What could go wrong?

« Reply #271 on: March 02, 2018, 01:32:08 AM »
You could convert. Just cut off the end of your penis and accept an encrypted language. What could go wrong?

You know that's a good idea. On the next show opening, I'll announce that I've converted to Judaism & homosexuality. Two groups who are definitely coming out on top.

« Reply #272 on: March 22, 2018, 03:03:40 PM »
Michael Vara has the show he needs, has anyone listened to his show or joined the chat, 12 people in the chat and 7 are moderators who tell you don't disrespect the guest of question the host.  He beggs for money but puts down anyone who does not follow his every word and most of the time he sounds drunk.

« Reply #273 on: March 22, 2018, 08:39:45 PM »
Michael Vara has the show he needs, has anyone listened to his show or joined the chat, 12 people in the chat and 7 are moderators who tell you don't disrespect the guest of question the host.  He beggs for money but puts down anyone who does not follow his every word and most of the time he sounds drunk.

I think that about sums it up...................

« Reply #274 on: March 22, 2018, 11:03:23 PM »
it's like...

« Reply #275 on: March 24, 2018, 10:31:33 PM »
it's like...
just like LNM just out of reach

« Reply #276 on: March 25, 2018, 12:49:11 AM »
just like LNM just out of reach

« Reply #277 on: March 25, 2018, 09:32:54 PM »

Love the frog

« Reply #278 on: March 28, 2018, 08:44:32 PM »

Here is a link for a T-Shirt.   Probably a good idea to pick up a spare one while you are there:
http://openeyesnetwork.com/product/lnm-mv-t-shirt-unisex/

« Reply #279 on: March 29, 2018, 10:06:54 PM »
I would put some Dark Matter Splatter on Heathers blouse

« Reply #280 on: April 22, 2018, 04:17:42 PM »
I would put some Dark Matter Splatter on Heathers blouse

Gross.

« Reply #281 on: April 22, 2018, 05:04:09 PM »
Gross.
I wouldn't want my penis anywhere near Heather...  I'd prefer to remain free of any coven or sex work spread issues.

« Reply #282 on: April 22, 2018, 05:48:30 PM »
I gave up on Vara when he was reading the news, something about the moon, and he pronounced "reddening" as "re-ding-ding".

« Reply #283 on: April 22, 2018, 05:52:20 PM »
Michael Vara's still better than Hannity, still better than Heather, even though she's getting better every day AND she's miles better than she was.

« Reply #284 on: May 12, 2018, 01:52:53 AM »

the good news - he's not drunk
the bad news -

« Reply #285 on: May 12, 2018, 02:55:54 AM »
Michael Vara's still better than Hannity, still better than Heather, even though she's getting better every day AND she's miles better than she was.

::)

« Reply #286 on: May 12, 2018, 02:56:29 AM »
I gave up on Vara when he was reading the news, something about the moon, and he pronounced "reddening" as "re-ding-ding".

Haha please tell me you're joking... But I feel like your not.

« Reply #287 on: May 12, 2018, 07:08:43 AM »
;D

« Reply #288 on: May 12, 2018, 08:13:56 AM »
Michael Vara announced last night that Heather Wade's bringing Midnight in the Desert to LNM Radio Network on Monday.

« Reply #289 on: May 12, 2018, 12:35:35 PM »
the bad news -

Hahahahaha- Perfect. Sometimes mere words are just not enough =P

« Reply #290 on: May 12, 2018, 12:42:23 PM »
I wouldn't want my penis anywhere near Heather... 

Unsurprisingly you might both agree on that.

« Reply #291 on: May 12, 2018, 12:43:49 PM »
Michael Vara's still better than Hannity,

Of course he's not, mere audience size alone contraindicates that rhetorical turd.

still better than Heather, even though she's getting better every day AND she's miles better than she was.

On that count I will concur, for now...

« Reply #292 on: May 12, 2018, 06:53:50 PM »
http://midnightinthedesert.com/time-for-another-update-from-keith/

Keith reveals his own truth about Mike Vara. (He shared this on Twitter today).

« Reply #293 on: May 12, 2018, 07:07:29 PM »

I think that generally jibes with what we've heard elsewhere.

Nice share.

« Reply #294 on: May 12, 2018, 07:43:50 PM »

« Reply #295 on: May 14, 2018, 12:24:43 AM »
the bad news -

I don't care what you say, Michael Vera is a special guy!!!

« Reply #296 on: May 14, 2018, 02:58:34 AM »

Referring to this Michael Vara dude... "He spewed disgust towards me, Art and RCH, making claims that were untrue, claiming that RCH ran the network, which is ignorant." ~ Keith R.

So Heather is going on a network operated by some host that talked shit about Art Bell...?

Clearly she is just using Art's good name to promote herself. She took Art for a ride and sadly he fell for her BS. Art was always enchanted by "so-called" witches.

She is nothing without Art propping her up.

Karma will catch up to her.

« Reply #297 on: May 15, 2018, 07:11:43 PM »
So Heather is going on a network operated by some host that talked shit about Art Bell...?

Clearly she is just using Art's good name to promote herself. She took Art for a ride and sadly he fell for her BS. Art was always enchanted by "so-called" witches.

She'll do anything to shamelessly cling to Art's coattails.  I'm just surprised ANY network, no matter how much a drop-off LNM is, would take a flyer in her.  She's awful, even when on the air with the other 4th-rate hacks and drunks on LNM.

« Reply #298 on: May 15, 2018, 10:39:25 PM »

If Heather ever starts taking calls, it would be good to hear callers ask why she made this choice.

I'm not suggesting anyone be cast down with the sodomites to atone for daring utter a negative word about Art Bell.  It's just that she's conspicuously presenting herself as the spiritual and physical vessel through which Art's #Legacy will live on.  Having observed that, I find it odd she'd put the "real" MITD and the #Legacy on a "network" run by a dude who talked shit about the guy.

« Reply #299 on: May 16, 2018, 07:46:04 AM »
If Heather ever starts taking calls, it would be good to hear callers ask why she made this choice.

I'm not suggesting anyone be cast down with the sodomites to atone for daring utter a negative word about Art Bell.  It's just that she's conspicuously presenting herself as the spiritual and physical vessel through which Art's #Legacy will live on.  Having observed that, I find it odd she'd put the "real" MITD and the #Legacy on a "network" run by a dude who talked shit about the guy.
She did "take" come calls during that first show. But not unscreened calls.

I think we all know the real answer to the question, of course. Nobody else wants to put up with her shit.