• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Could Clyde Lewis step into Arts seat & draw enough revenue ??

Started by Kongfish, December 12, 2015, 03:19:39 AM

Kongfish

[[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]I heard tonight that the Dark matter Network is going to shut down very soon without Arts revenue draw.
I think the network could actually grow if the right radio personality was given Arts show.
  The only person I've ever heard on radio that has all the check marks needed to take Arts Place on the DMDN
& possibly match Arts fan base size, Subscription base numbers, & AD revenue generating numbers
  ------------> CLYDE LEWIS to me, is this generations Art Bell. People should email Keith Rowland and ask him to at least take a look at Clyde & see if Clyde has the revenue draw big enough that Keith might at least try and save what he has worked so hard to build.
   If you've never heard the radio show (( GROUND ZERO, with CLYDE LEWIS )) his show is on
101.1 KXL FM out of Seattle & here on this network. He's the prefect match to fill Arts shoes, if that can be done.

Kongfish

Id at least give it a try to attempt to not lose the entire network

trostol

Quote from: Kongfish on December 12, 2015, 03:19:39 AM
[[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]I heard tonight that the Dark matter Network is going to shut down very soon without Arts revenue draw.
I think the network could actually grow if the right radio personality was given Arts show.
  The only person I've ever heard on radio that has all the check marks needed to take Arts Place on the DMDN
& possibly match Arts fan base size, Subscription base numbers, & AD revenue generating numbers
  ------------> CLYDE LEWIS to me, is this generations Art Bell. People should email Keith Rowland and ask him to at least take a look at Clyde & see if Clyde has the revenue draw big enough that Keith might at least try and save what he has worked so hard to build.
   If you've never heard the radio show (( GROUND ZERO, with CLYDE LEWIS )) his show is on
101.1 KXL FM out of Seattle & here on this network. He's the prefect match to fill Arts shoes, if that can be done.

he has quite a following...problem is when i have listened to him..he sounded liek he was gonna have a heart attack on air

Kongfish

Yea,
      It's a freaked Mircile x5 Clyde is even alive.
Clyde Lewis grew up dead center of the part of the SW desert where the US military did all that radiation testing on people from A-Bombs but never told anyone. The town he was raised from birth till 16 in was one of the worst radieated towns, it was filled with radioactive everything.
       Because of that he has survived Cancer 2-3 times and how, the doctors don't know but, it suddenly went away when he was within days of dying multiple times, it really is a mircile that he is alive from the cancer scares alone.
  Then he suddenly out of no where had a blood clot in his heart, I think, somewhere in his body that should have killed him. He had like 4 more blood clots over a short period which everyone of them should have killed him he somehow survived all that crazyness.
  All the medications he's been forced to take has taken a toll on his health, he has really tried to keep in some sort decent shape but he said it was a hard battle to maintain any type of exercise routine when your in and out of the hospital as much as he has been. He said on air that the medications were worse on his body shape than anything, he was saying he just couldn't control what the side effects of all that stuff has had on his body.
  But despite all that he has had several shows that absolutely blew me away. He's had a few stinkers but not every show Art has done has been a winner either.
       The guys off the cuff IQ & knowledge of any UFO event out there is light years beyond anyone else I've ever heard. He's like that it n Just about any unexplained subject for that matter.
  Hey, having him take over for Art, and that keep the Network on the Air, I would give him a shot at making it work. And a bonus we would all get from his show is that he does 5 hours of show. That would be a show that runs long enough to stomp on that stupid ass other side of midnight crap we were forced to listen to.

Quote from: Kongfish on December 12, 2015, 04:42:43 AM
Yea,
      It's a freaked Mircile x5 Clyde is even alive.
Clyde Lewis grew up dead center of the part of the SW desert where the US military did all that radiation testing on people from A-Bombs but never told anyone. The town he was raised from birth till 16 in was one of the worst radieated towns, it was filled with radioactive everything.
       Because of that he has survived Cancer 2-3 times and how, the doctors don't know but, it suddenly went away when he was within days of dying multiple times, it really is a mircile that he is alive from the cancer scares alone.
  Then he suddenly out of no where had a blood clot in his heart, I think, somewhere in his body that should have killed him. He had like 4 more blood clots over a short period which everyone of them should have killed him he somehow survived all that crazyness.
  All the medications he's been forced to take has taken a toll on his health, he has really tried to keep in some sort decent shape but he said it was a hard battle to maintain any type of exercise routine when your in and out of the hospital as much as he has been. He said on air that the medications were worse on his body shape than anything, he was saying he just couldn't control what the side effects of all that stuff has had on his body.
  But despite all that he has had several shows that absolutely blew me away. He's had a few stinkers but not every show Art has done has been a winner either.
       The guys off the cuff IQ & knowledge of any UFO event out there is light years beyond anyone else I've ever heard. He's like that it n Just about any unexplained subject for that matter.
  Hey, having him take over for Art, and that keep the Network on the Air, I would give him a shot at making it work. And a bonus we would all get from his show is that he does 5 hours of show. That would be a show that runs long enough to stomp on that stupid ass other side of midnight crap we were forced to listen to.

He already has a fairly successful show.  Why drop that one to do a new one?

pate

Quote from: Kongfish on December 12, 2015, 03:19:39 AM
[[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]...base numbers, & AD revenue generating numbers ...
  ------------> CLYDE LEWIS to me, is this generations Art Bell. People should email Keith Ro...

Seemed like you were having trouble with something, FIFY

Dr Who

I Would like the network stay on the air and if some one like Clyde came in they would have to do there own thing.Sadly for all of us and for all of radio the Art Bell era really is at an end.

Clyde Lewis is a showman. He is hard worker. And he is reliable. The guy has heart attacks and cancer surgery and comes back on the air--even does video shows from his hospital bed joking about not going to the light. I am also aware that Clyde Lewis reads my website and has promoted it a few times. The guy is classy. I think he rubs a lot of people the wrong way. I also think when he does political shows, it can be divisive. But the other night he had a remarkable program calling out people who are anti-Muslim and racists who are morons. Good program.
Take Art's place? No. He's his own program.
But .. he did take Art's place in a sense since KXL put him back to 5 hours.

Dr. MD MD

He would be a good choice but it seems like his radio show is already firmly established and successful. Why would he want to come over to a sinking ship like DMDN?

deltalitprof

Clyde Lewis is likely already under contract with the network he works for now. He'd have to be bought out. If Art bailed out of the show due to disappointing revenues, a buyout would be unlikely.

AvDaBr

I wish Clyde wasn't conspiracy 24/7.  I don't listen that frequently anymore because that seemed to be the course he chose.  He can actually do a quality paranormal show when the rare mood hits.  As to the original question, why is it in his best interest to have nobody listen to him?

Why ask? According to Art; Heather, has a "pleasant" voice.

JSchool

Quote from: HorrorReporter on December 12, 2015, 07:06:43 AM

But .. he did take Art's place in a sense since KXL put him back to 5 hours.

Now there's a silver lining.  I really missed Clyde's super long format.

Just Me

Wait a minute, clydes always getting cancer like every week or so and he was told to keep his mouth shut on some stuff so they keep a close eye on him. This guy maybe dead shortly so the house a cards would collapse again only harder.

Get Dark Journalist in the shoe and let the show go on.

[sic]

Clyde is a pseudo intellectual with the same sort of nut fan base.  That is not Art's audience.  More of a Coast audience and I really believe the premrats are grooming him to replace Noory.

[sic]

Quote from: DanTSX on December 12, 2015, 11:08:13 PM
Is art good enough?

I think our standards are self created.

As opposed to others creating "our" standards?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: DanTSX on December 12, 2015, 11:08:13 PM
Is art good enough?

I think our standards are self created.

I'm not speaking for anyone else.  I'm giving my opinion.  I've listened to Clyde Lewis many times and I stopped because I don't find him that interesting.

As for Art, history speaks for itself.

I like Ground Zero a lot but Clyde is more incoherent than not the majority of the time. Read his show titles on iTunes sometimes, his shows make about the same amount of sense.

Murder101

Lewis is insane. Absolutely not the guy needed. Howard Hughes would be the best possible replacement.

Kongfish

Well,
After having to go back to smoking weed, and putting the bong up my ass to do it, I finally, after finding myself bent over to take another shi, I mean hit, I was at a he radio dial and had to see what was on C2C. I felt like a drug addict that was addicted to shooting shit in my ears with a garden hose.
Upon re entering the CoastZone, I found it ironic that the show content for that night was a guest host (Dave Schrader) & the guest was the guy that has taken the time to carefully research each topic of Ancient Aliens and Debunking all the Bullshit those bunch of spark plugs whip into a string of video clips where they've created a alternate history of ""EVERYTHING"" ........
   What I found was funny, is "of course" Nooreyies chickenshit ass ducked out for the night knowing he would be exposed as being a ""LIER. "" Whi sits right there in his chair (where all of his investigating of all things unexplained start & end) and goes right along with whatever the shows topic is for that show. Except with George, you can the big giant paycheck hanging out of his shirt pocket as he says his line of bullshit.
   The show was that guy that debunks all the ancient aliens made up crap. I don't much care for debunkers but I don't want to have my head filled with false made up tales of unexplained events.
   The guy does a good job of making those AA clowns look like the chum bags that they are.
   I mean, words could not say "" I am in this for the check""" as clearly as having a guy on your radio show that the guests specialty is calling the shows Host GNoorey a FUCKING LIAR. & you allow him on the show unchallenged, to call you out expose the lies you told, & the shows main host, GNoorey ducks out for the night.
George Noorey is the BIGGEST, fattest, hairless, picked pussy ever to be given a golden goose that had the scowers shitting golden eggs all over him. When Art gave GNoorey the radio show C2C at its peak, Noorey couldn't have made worse choices than he has made over the years. The fact the show remained #1 shows that there's no where for us junkiees of the unexplained to turn to, if we want to hear content about our favorite topics. To bad Art imploded on us,

HumanBeing

Not if he repeats himself every hour like he does on Ground Zero.

stitchpuller

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 14, 2015, 10:14:52 AM
Not if he repeats himself every hour like he does on Ground Zero.

this. and if he stops eating on air. can't.stand.that.

That said, i love his show, listen to it nightly. He does really, really awesome paranormal, and fortean shows. The rants, and occasional tears are... man, sometimes i feel like i'm 7 again in the circus, sitting in the freakshow tent with my parents, both amazed, and horrified, and wanting it to spiral FURTHER out.
He has his own thing, which is good. I can see him replacing C2C overnight, but not slipping into the chair of Bell.
I COULD see him doing fundraising to help keep the network afloat though.....

Sean92008

As of 12/31/15, Clyde Lewis is using the name "Midnight in the Desert" on TuneIn for his show...

I e-mailed Art & Heather...  Keith's e-mail bounced.

stargazr1976

Clyde has almost three hundred stations. Premiere lets him have his fun and he is at home with alpha. Literally. Why the fuck would he drown himself here? 8)

stargazr1976

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 13, 2015, 02:27:25 AM
I'm not speaking for anyone else.  I'm giving my opinion.  I've listened to Clyde Lewis many times and I stopped because I don't find him that interesting.

As for Art, history speaks for itself.
ASSHAT!!!!!!!! DOOSH CANOOOO! LMAO 8)

aye thats why i love clyde.

Sean92008

The thing that finally drove me away from his lunacy was the 6-inch alien.  There was a photo of it and a latex-gloved hand next to it.  Based on the photo, that man's hand was gigantic.  He would have had a bigger hand than Andre the Giant and Gary "Big Hands" Johnson (NFL player).

I alerted Clyde Lewis of this and got a really vitriolic reply.  Fuck that shit.  He's a loon anyway, but that was the grape Kool-Aid to top things off.