• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lavarat

Does the dumb racist prick from Pahrump called Jersey boy still call the show every single night to complain about blacks?

Nobody

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 06, 2017, 12:13:48 PM
Tells the Thunder drums cd story again

Heather has an inexplicable penchant for telling the most uninteresting stories and then repeating them in the wholly mistaken belief that, somehow, they get better in the retelling.

Is there a name for this particular phenomenon?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nobody on January 07, 2017, 01:16:22 AM
Heather has an inexplicable penchant for telling the most uninteresting stories and then repeating them in the wholly mistaken belief that, somehow, they get better in the retelling.

Suckage?  ???

Ciardelo

Sendaism

Jackstar

Good to know she has regular bowel movements. I also learned the key to success is hard work and perseverance. It won't happen in 1 week*

(*unless you're working for Art)

Juan Cena

Crop circles show was interesting, even if Dr Hein BSed his way through my questions about eating crop circle wheat.

Am I delirious, or is Heather actually having a good show tonight?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 06, 2017, 12:13:48 PM
Tells the Thunder drums cd story again
0 mention of Bellgab..."some friends"

"How did it happen you got on the program?"
"And how did you get to be producer?" good questions Dr.

Dishonest, chicken shit radio.

Jackstar

Quote from: Σ> on January 11, 2017, 02:27:31 AM

I was gonna post a .gif here, and now I see that there's been a mere five posts since the last time I came here to swing my wing-wang around, and now I feel bad.

Nobody

Would anyone who listened to last night's* "Dark Web" programme care to tell us their opinion of the show?  And what, if anything, they obtained in the way of worthwhile or valuable information?

*Or this morning's show, depending on your particular time zone.

Epaphroditus

Great guest because he was a chatterbox and not simply an alt right fear monger . Worked well with Heather because she was asking alot of questions .

Quote from: Σ> on January 11, 2017, 02:27:31 AM
Bellgab The friends "harassed" her into interviewing Art.  I'm no cop but the frequent umms and stammering seem to indicate a lack of honesty. Even a complete outsider like the guest can see through it(the long pauses and "huh" are the best part). It sounds like an elementary teacher listening to why a 7yr old hasn't finished their homework

Dyna-X

Quote from: Nobody on January 11, 2017, 05:00:48 AM
Would anyone who listened to last night's* "Dark Web" programme care to tell us their opinion of the show?  And what, if anything, they obtained in the way of worthwhile or valuable information?

*Or this morning's show, depending on your particular time zone.

Last night's show was probably the best in months. I don't think Heather gave any value added commentary, she just lucked out in having a knowledgeable guest.

Most of the material regarding security was basic or common sense, but there were several gems that I liked:
*the concept censorship via inundation of true and false material on a common topic
*"air gap security" I had practiced this all along, but didn't know there was a term for it
*reminders of good practice such as offsite backups, cloud storage
*confirmation that my AV is rated as good by the guest
*the use of online entrapment or all out planting by rogue law enforcement (didn't know it was that prevalent)
*confirmation that software driven locks is a bad idea and a marketing game at present
*clarification of why the DNC didn't notify its donors of the hacked CC info (political organization not a commercial entity)
*use of a dedicated, stripped down, well protected machine (without flash installed) to explore the dark web
*practical use of VPNs
*What "Swatting" is and how to prevent it
*general lack of international enforcement and agreements

So friends "harassed" poor Heather into the employment of her idol? Cool story, Heath.

Dyna-X

Quote from: rekcuf on January 11, 2017, 03:03:00 PM
So friends "harassed" poor Heather into the employment of her idol? Cool story, Heath.

I wonder if the psychiatrist guest detected the deliberate ambiguity and confabulation here. If so, he did a really good job of humoring her.

Quote from: Dyna-X on January 11, 2017, 03:15:09 PM
I wonder if the psychiatrist guest detected the deliberate ambiguity and confabulation here. If so, he did a really good job of humoring her.

I think he was just making sure he didn't call into a 1-900 number.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 11, 2017, 07:08:06 AM
Great guest because he was a chatterbox and not simply an alt right fear monger . Worked well with Heather because she was asking alot of questions .
I don't know about that.  The few times he brought up politicians it was always negative against the left. 

CornyCrow

Heather sounds like a person who does not know the subject, but is pretending that she does.

She mentioned that Art is having another baby. 

Robert

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 10, 2017, 02:17:06 AMCrop circles show was interesting, even if Dr Hein BSed his way through my questions about eating crop circle wheat.
Notice how he said he remembered the program from when "it was called Coast to Coast AM"?  And how there's no way Heather was going to contradict him on that!   ;)

bateman

Quote from: Segundus on January 11, 2017, 05:26:24 PM
Heather sounds like a person who does not know the subject, but is pretending that she does.

/thread

chefist

Heather is welcome to be a guest on "Martinez Tonight!"...correct the record, as it were...

#whynot

Quote from: Chefist on January 11, 2017, 07:00:37 PM
Heather is welcome to be a guest on "Martinez Tonight!"...correct the record, as it were...

#whynot

Heath vs MV?

Juan Cena

The BS meter goes from zero to 100 in three seconds whenever the Book of Enoch comes around.

TigerLily

Quote from: Σ> on January 12, 2017, 01:07:59 AM
don't need muh kayge rattuld.

mv, there you are. Fix your upper right corner. It's usually the only thing worth reading on this godforsaken site

Almost forgot. praise whatzizname

Jackstar

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: norland2424 on January 12, 2017, 03:41:53 AM
Arts mistress vs Arts illegitimate son

Which of us inherits the Geo Metro? That's all I care to know.