• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Pizzapunch

I hope a gabber gets in on her lines tonight.  I'm tired of this arrogance and entitlement.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 02:07:53 PM
I won't take legal action but I'd like to FedEx a few dead animals, if that's OK.

Seriously, boys and girls, don't go out in the sun without a hat or you'll start gibbering like this one.

You genuinely prefer Schrader over Art's heir apparent?!

One would be daft if not flabbergasted by the utter groupthink around here...

I get it, I get it ... Squeaky clean "paranormal" radio wins hearts in these parts.

zeebo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 11:27:00 AM
... I didn't believe she had moved there. So I concede I was wrong. ...

Some sleuth here convinced me awhile back when those thunderstorms knocked her offline, and took a weather snapshot showing the only such activity was squarely over southern NV lol.  All of the secrecy was quite silly.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Azzerae on May 15, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

One would be daft if not flabbergasted by the utter groupthink around here...

I get it, I get it ... Squeaky clean "paranormal" radio wins hearts in these parts.

What is it that you prefer in her?

See, I've never liked Heather. So there are dozens of other people I'd rather listen to.  Other females I'd rather listen to. I don't care for her style at all.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 01:33:56 PM
YOU.DRINK.BUDWEISER.? For a bet?

Dearth of Watney's Red Barrel...

:o

AZZERAE

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 15, 2018, 02:12:58 PM
I hope a gabber gets in on her lines tonight.  I'm tired of this arrogance and entitlement.

I'm with you there, all the sickly sweet censorship sucks saggy sow titties.

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

# ^ I'll Just Leave This Here.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on May 15, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
I've seen how you articulate your thoughts here, and noticed your input is nuanced unlike the majority of the balderdash being posted moment by moment.

I criticized Heather a lot while she was off air, but I actually prefer her to Schrader for now.

Sue me, haters.

I had a feeling you were copying the subtext. ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 15, 2018, 12:09:17 PM
Roswells, Art, you are loved and appreciated here. Your comments are a wonderful contribution to any BellGab thread.
Don't let those hoity-toity Discord people make you feel any less special :D 
:P

Depending on which, thanks or bite me.

Morgus

Quote from: Friday on May 15, 2018, 02:12:55 PM
But the ads were the best part.
Opps, I see that mp3 file does have the ads afterall...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Azzerae on May 15, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

There's no comparison. Would I rather hear a pro over a floundering dunce? Oddly, yes.

Metron2267

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 15, 2018, 02:07:10 PM
Thanks PBS! I'm so glad we're all back together! Isn't this great!

Yes, that's how I viewed it. Site sucks. Archive for last night unavailable on LNM which I thought was her sponsoring site. The archive is on her Facebook page. She's also still promoting the LNM site. I hope Keith twisted a knot in her tail.

All in all I could give a damn.  Have had enough of her.  Art's gone and never coming back, unless "Ceiling art" decides to broadcast.

Don't know if you heard Good Dave's program from last night, he summed it up beautifully.  He said We're moving forward with a new host, a new perspective, and a tip of the hat to Art through the use of the OFFICIAL Midnight in the Desert song @ the end of every program.  Crystal Gail came on, gave her blessings and approval of continued use of MITD song and loved the way Good Dave was taking the Helm!

So it's time to move forward with Good Dave and Ms Winnie and see where the ride takes us!

Crystal has good business sense, that song is aged yet still paying royalties.

timebandit

#HeatherArmy

#R&R til sundown

cweb

I just got up to the "showing young Alex how to do radio" comment.

Metron2267

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
I might like to hear more about how well Alex is talking for a 10 month old baby.

"Da-da' is "talking"? :o

Kolchak

Meanwhile, in the Facebook nazi bunker...

Metron2267

See, I've never liked Heather. So there are dozens of other people I'd rather listen to.  Other females I'd rather listen to. I don't care for her style at all.

Most excellent data point correlation there!

AZZERAE

Truthfully, I'm undecided. I don't think Heather has much of a style yet, and I don't really like her either. I just think her first show was alright, and not terrible. I was expecting it to be awful, and it wasn't awful.

Roswells, Art

Since Wade's show is unsubscribable at the moment, I wonder how many people subscribed to Latenight in the Midlands thinking they were subscribing to Wade's show. Also I wonder how long it will take for Wade and Vara to get into an argument about him stealing her subs.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 02:19:18 PM
There's no comparison. Would I rather hear a pro over a floundering dunce? Oddly, yes.

Unsurprisingly I believe your 'work' here fits the latter side of that cull.

Quote from: Kolchak on May 15, 2018, 02:21:46 PM
Meanwhile, in the Facebook nazi bunker...

LOL, the butthurt is strong with this one

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Catsmile on May 15, 2018, 04:01:31 AM
I hope "good Dave" isn't treated like many other shows/host were treated on DMDN. I also hope his being connected to all this shitshow fiasco doesn't hurt his brand or financial earnings in any way. Because hes got 11 kids to raise, and doesn't need all the amateur hour drama thats ongoing for over a month nao.

Furthermore you know nothing, yet call bullshit. You only know what hes told through a one way audio medium. Math doesn't lie, or care about narratives. You would know that if you've ever be a responsible bread winner in life. Instead of being up all night on an internet forum, buying into woo woo shows year after year. Believe what you like, it still doesn't change mathematical facts.   

Fact: 11 kids cost money, and lots of it. Voodoo, magic, santa, Jesus doesn't provide for children. Parents, extended family, church, or the state does. I'm not claiming to know how he provides for his family. Other than he is providing for them, one way or another. Money makes most of that happen wherever it comes from.

Therefore if Dave and his wife can't cover all the bills, money is coming from somewhere to cover those bills, or they go unpaid. Math really is that simple. It doesn't require someone telling you a narrative about themselves. Reread what I quoted below because you seem to be hard of reading.

This may be the dumbest argument I've ever read.
LOL

Of our 11 kids, 4 are over the age of 20 and on their own.
My finances are fine, I work doing something I love and my wife works. We take care of our own.
Thanks for the concern and weird discussion.

Now pass the Tide pods and let's all be friends.

LadyFish

Quote from: Azzerae on May 15, 2018, 02:02:17 PM
Indeed, she did well. I heard something in her that was more authentic this time around. Perhaps she's coming into her own, finally.

You mean because she disclosed @ about 45 minutes into the show that she had been living in Art’s cuckshack since February 2016?

She had told everyone on FB that she had just moved to in March 2018 - she had detailed that she moved over 3 weekends as an explanation that she hadn’t interrupted her show during her move.

But now, everyone is supposed to take her word as the truth regarding her cigarette and moth Art stories. Truly these tales deserve the Dave Noory pizza roll video treatment. They would be epic.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Azzerae on May 15, 2018, 02:23:20 PM
Truthfully, I'm undecided. I don't think Heather has much of a style yet, and I don't really like her either. I just think her first show was alright, and not terrible. I was expecting it to be awful, and it wasn't awful.

I don't know if she was (as a host) awful or not, because I didn't tune in. My impression was more that (aside from the general dislike of her which most people here seem to share) the network kept going down. That's not great for a first night. To be fair, Dave had a night where the audio wasn't that hot. It happens. We'll see how it develops. Or, rather, you all shall see. I can't stay up to listen to either show live, and will listen to the show I'm paying $5/month for, with my morning coffee.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on May 15, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

Heather is strongly reminiscent of the "hosts" who ran Skypecasts back in the day.

Not fully professional, and perhaps there's a viable marketplace for self-publishing at Amazon too.

No...best leave that to Karen Jackson...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 15, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
This may be the dumbest argument I've ever read.
LOL

Of our 11 kids, 4 are over the age of 20 and on their own.
My finances are fine, I work doing something I love and my wife works. We take care of our own.
Thanks for the concern and weird discussion.

Now pass the Tide pods and let's all be friends.

See, I think part of the problem with this lovely bunch is some of us are hoarding Tide pods...  or are certainly ingesting more than their fair share.  ;)