• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on July 21, 2017, 10:56:53 PM
I missed this unfortunately, but heard the next night when she went off on Gaiam, Maussan and Noory again over the fake Peru mummy alien. I actually give her a few points for doing this. Greasy Jimmy is still pushing the alien and a bunch of ECETI bullshit to boot.

Heather Wade had the real John Titor, and who do you had ?
Also she posted this;

Quote from: Heather Wade on July 15, 2017, 09:50:33 PM
Yes I'm happy you assholes.
I have a talk show and you have this shit pile forum.
Eat bag of dicks you losers.

Dyna-X

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 21, 2017, 11:15:56 PM
Heather Wade had the real John Titor, and who do you had ?
Also she posted this;
Had being the key word. Tie-tor escaped like a slippery bass back into the sea.  If she keeps up the good works she might be at negative 3 or 4 by the end of summer.

Actually if she did post an insult or two that would improve her standing around here.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on July 21, 2017, 11:23:00 PM
Had being the key word. Tie-tor escaped like a slippery bass back into the sea.  If she keeps up the good works she might be at negative 3 or 4 by the end of summer.

Actually if she did post an insult or two that would improve her standing around here.

The whole post is funny, but the last part is the killer.

chefist

Ran across this today...insert your own comments at this point.  ;D

Dyna-X

Quote from: Chefist on July 24, 2017, 08:55:43 PM

Uh huh, RoseGirl probably wrote that letter after she begged and "wrangled". Timeless? As in lost in time like Neon Green Swatch Watches?

ZaZa

KCAA Radio
http://www.kcaaradio.com/

I posted that KCAA link here with this very serious ANNOUNCEMENT below !!!
Fuck. MV. I hope.you.are.not.going.to.ban.me.AGAIN!!.under.some.pretext.that.I'm.doxxing them ;)
(don't do it dude please, I'm running out of accounts, lol) heh heh

That's the station that had Hoagie on last year.
And I smell a rat here, a type of desperation.
They are running her show since I think day one.
So why this ass kissing suddenly, did Art wrote them a cheque to put her for full 4 hours.
Fake like Art's love for his first three children.

ZaZa

BTW, the  KCAA: Remembering Wolfman Jack shows are very good listen.
And if you read his story how he started you will like him even more.
http://podcasts.kcaastreaming.com/wolfman/

P.S. I really hope that MV will not consider me posting this link as a doxxing. ;)

ZaZa

KCAA web site has so massively shitty design that now I can not find the so very interesting bio they had last year on Wolfman Jack.
Fucking bunch of amateurs.

Dyna-X

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 24, 2017, 11:06:57 PM
KCAA web site has so massively shitty design that now I can not find the so very interesting bio they had last year on Wolfman Jack.
Fucking bunch of amateurs.
The Wolfman Jack reruns are the best show they have. And they are amateurs. Would you trust a radio station built in an abandoned Taco Bell in a strip mall? They took website design classes from Dr. Judy Wood.
http://drjudywood.com/

ZaZa

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on July 24, 2017, 11:42:34 PM
The Wolfman Jack reruns are the best show they have. And they are amateurs. Would you trust a radio station built in an abandoned Taco Bell in a strip mall? They took website design classes from Dr. Judy Wood.
http://drjudywood.com/

LOL, you are right, the Dr. Judy Wood website was designed by an acid dropping dude. I bet it looks cool if you are tripping on acid, all the colors, man.
Pure nirvana. ha ha

ZaZa

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 24, 2017, 10:54:58 PM
KCAA Radio
http://www.kcaaradio.com/

I posted that KCAA link here with this very serious ANNOUNCEMENT below !!!
Fuck. MV. I hope.you.are.not.going.to.ban.me.AGAIN!!.under.some.pretext.that.I'm.doxxing them ;)
(don't do it dude please, I'm running out of accounts, lol) heh heh

That's the station that had Hoagie on last year.
And I smell a rat here, a type of desperation.
They are running her show since I think day one.
So why this ass kissing suddenly, did Art wrote them a cheque to put her for full 4 hours.
Fake like Art's love for his first three children.

Now I remember how it was.
They dumped one hour of MITD Show when they got Hoagie show last year after he left DMDN.
So now I guess they lost some other show and they need to fill the time slot.
Mystery soved.
Art can go and fuck himself with this exiting news and stick a peacocks feather deep into his ass and run in circles naked around his compound
to celebrate this announcement by shit station like KCAA is.

Remember how Fred (the owner of KCAA) put on Hoagies website a Glob with blinking lights to make Hoagie think
that he has listeners all over the World. But that was a totally different thing, yet stupid Hoagie was bragging about it every second night, LOL

I THINK it's a case of desperate MITD Show and desperate Art Bell joining forces with desperate KCAA. 8)

ZaZa

BTW, Art so how many radio stations carry now the MITD Show with your China doll Heather Wong/Wade, 4 ?? - 5 ??. Lol :o

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 24, 2017, 11:48:26 PM
LOL, you are right, the Dr. Judy Wood website was designed by an acid dropping dude. I bet it looks cool if you are tripping on acid, all the colors, man.
Pure nirvana. ha ha

Oh, wow, talk about a "goddamn" moment. I met Dr. Judy Wood at a few conferences when getting my masters in material sciences. She's a weirdo, but was apparently a well-liked and respected professor before she dove off the deep end (not even referring to her truther junk). She had an accident with a lorry a bunch of years ago and it fucked her up pretty bad. A mere woman having an advanced degree in a STEM field is rare enough back in the 90s (he'll, it still is) let alone in material sciences was even more so. When she got broadsided, our student BBS lit up like a Christmas tree.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 25, 2017, 10:33:46 AM
How about 'magical' and 'timeless'?

... as in a memorable moment in radio history?

All that being said, I'm saving the clip, just not for a ringtone.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on July 25, 2017, 10:35:51 AM

Fifty years from now we'll be listening to gems like that.

ZaZa

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 25, 2017, 08:46:12 AM

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 25, 2017, 10:33:46 AM
How about 'magical' and 'timeless'?

Quote from: brig on July 25, 2017, 10:35:51 AM

FUCK I hate that Chinese bitches farting voice but after reading your comments I might listen to that.
Actually I would rather listen to Sredni's voice than to that Chinese cunt's farting and cock sucking vocal abortions.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 10:41:02 AM
Actually I would rather listen to Sredni's voice than to that Chinese cunt's farting and cock sucking vocal abortions.

Poor girl.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 25, 2017, 10:37:19 AM
Fifty years from now we'll be listening to gems like that.

Maybe they'll put the audio on a disk and send it to Mars in hopes that it might be heard across the Universe.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on July 25, 2017, 10:51:52 AM
Maybe they'll put the audio on a disk and send it to Mars in hopes that it might be heard across the Universe.

Wouldn't it be easier to send her personally? The disk might get damaged.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 25, 2017, 10:57:08 AM
Wouldn't it be easier to send her personally? The disk might get damaged.

Of course!  Of course!  I hadn't thought of it.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 25, 2017, 08:46:12 AM

I made it the 40 second mark.  Are there people out there who really listen to 3 or 4 hours of that every night?  How, other than being numbed by Noory's show first?

Art is no longer a credible person.  Looking back, I don't think he ever was

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 25, 2017, 11:07:41 AM
I made it the 40 second mark.  Are there people out there who really listen to 3 or 4 hours of that every night?  How, other than being numbed by Noory's show first?

Looking back, he gave me something to listen to while working the midnight shift. I would imagine he helped keep many people on the road awake and entertained, but probably the best thing that came out of it all was bellgab.com.

Praise MV!

ZaZa

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 25, 2017, 11:07:41 AM

O yes Art was. At least once when he sued Michael Savage.
Oh,.. and the other time when he just walked out on his 3 years old children leaving them hungry and giving no money for rent,clothing,food or medicine.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 11:09:29 AM
Art Judas Bell,
talking about "Fake News"  when you were explaining to the court/judge   when you were lying to the court/judge suing Michael Savage
you said that you and your wifu Aryiean are suing because you are so eagerly planing to return to do broadcasting again.
Art was that just pure evil lie or were you as always telling the truth, even under the oath.

Art Bell I'm asking if you really planing to return to do shows again, because folks in George Senda thread are looking for another idiot to make fun of.

Quote from: brig on July 25, 2017, 11:11:57 AM
Looking back, he gave me something to listen to while working the midnight shift. I would imagine he helped keep many people on the road awake and entertained, but probably the best thing that came out of it all was bellgab.com.

Praise MV!

Yes, we all loved Art Bell.

It's shocking this is that same person.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 25, 2017, 11:35:34 AM
Yes, we all loved Art Bell.

It's shocking this is that same person.

My memory of it is that everything, including Art, changed when Ramona died.  Everything was stable, comfortable, and reliable, then, it seems it's been a very strange roller coaster ride ever since.  I could be wrong.