• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

EarthAlien007

Guess who called in last night!?
Lusha! ...and damn was it funny. She fumbled astrology live on the air. This was right after declaring herself an Astrologer and a Mystic.

Yes you did!

Kolchak

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on June 03, 2017, 01:06:19 PM
Lusha! ...and damn was it funny. She fumbled astrology live on the air. This was right after declaring herself an Astrologer and a Mystic.

Yes you did!

She called a star a "sun planet." Spectacular.

I wish there was a version of the podcast that just compiled these cringey/hilarious moments and cut out everything else. I'd pay for that.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Kolchak on June 03, 2017, 02:39:05 PM
She called a star a "sun planet." Spectacular.

I wish there was a version of the podcast that just compiled these cringey/hilarious moments and cut out everything else. I'd pay for that.

Actually par for the course on this show.

Lilith

Yes you did!

Thank You!

I'll have a listen.  ;D

Lilith

Morp cisely

I tried.  That was enough listening for me.

Wonderlust

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 25, 2017, 10:00:45 PM
It sounds like tonight's show could be quite racist.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/bruce-fenton/

Sounds like a dude who doesn't buy into mankind's African origins.

Could be butt loads of bigotry here.

Perhaps my negative views of MITD would change if you could share as to why you are such a dedicated listener

Thanks

Dyna-X

Yes you did!

I can't fathom where this "energies of the galactic center" shit comes from or why it would be any more or less potent than 1, 10, or 10 million years ago. There is more influence from Falkie's swirling toilet bowl than can ever be had from the galactic center.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 04, 2017, 10:20:05 AM
I can't fathom where this "energies of the galactic center" shit comes from or why it would be any more or less potent than 1, 10, or 10 million years ago. There is more influence from Falkie's swirling toilet bowl than can ever be had from the galactic center.

The turds in the bowl go 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round.

Quote from: Kolchak on June 03, 2017, 02:39:05 PM

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 04, 2017, 02:05:30 PM

It's not that bad. Callers will say stupid stuff, nothing can be done about it if taking live calls. I am not defending her, but if those are the low lights it could be worse. When I used to listen to Noory he say sillier stuff than all that combined in less than an hour.

Thanks for putting it together though.

GravitySucks

Might have to listen to Travis Walton tonight

Designx

"Does the man even need an introduction?" No the man needs a retirement. Yawn!

Wonderlust

Was just listening to  some Art Bell Radio.
Hoage was going on about an attempt on his life by use of a scalar weapon.
Then John Lear was up, Giving fantastic detailed opinions on everything from  911 to Moon bases......

Cheers to the Good ol' days

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Wonderlust on June 06, 2017, 11:40:50 AM
Was just listening to  some Art Bell Radio.
Hoage was going on about an attempt on his life by use of a scalar weapon.
Then John Lear was up, Giving fantastic detailed opinions on everything from  911 to Moon bases......

Cheers to the Good ol' days

Yeah, but you don't get the Numbers Lady.

Juan Cena

I guess none of y'all heard my Dogman questions tonight.

Wonderlust

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 07, 2017, 12:50:25 AM
I guess none of y'all heard my Dogman questions tonight.

So I guess you don't want to share your allure with MITD

Juan Cena

Quote from: Wonderlust on June 07, 2017, 02:20:49 AM
So I guess you don't want to share your allure with MITD

I actually didn't have to wait long online last night. I was the first caller, and actually got to ask a couple of dog man-related questions.

I have to admit that I came up with one of my best questions, asking the guest if dogman had floppy ears or pointy ears, and the guest took it serious enough to really get into the question.

I got in a mention about Skinwalker Ranch as well. Heather needs to do a show on it.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 08, 2017, 01:04:55 AM
I actually didn't have to wait long online last night. I was the first caller, and actually got to ask a couple of dog man-related questions.

I have to admit that I came up with one of my best questions, asking the guest if dogman had floppy ears or pointy ears, and the guest took it serious enough to really get into the question.

I got in a mention about Skinwalker Ranch as well. Heather needs to do a show on it.

Actually she had a guest within the past few months who spoke at length about the skinwalker ranch etc , etc .

ponyboysunset

Ok so I'm listening to the Heather clips posted and it's awful. It's awful for one reason, she still doesn't have her own voice. I liked her on the gabcast, she was relaxed and herself. And she's still using Art's old bumper music, just sad.

As for the "mystic" two funny quotes:

"I'm a trained mystic?" WTF is that?

"The planet Sirius." - L
"You mean the star?" H

Even if I believed in such woo woo at least get your woo woo straight or you sound even less credible.

Dyna-X

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 08, 2017, 05:40:28 AM
Ok so I'm listening to the Heather clips posted and it's awful. It's awful for one reason, she still doesn't have her own voice. I liked her on the gabcast, she was relaxed and herself. And she's still using Art's old bumper music, just sad.

As for the "mystic" two funny quotes:

"I'm a trained mystic?" WTF is that?

"The planet Sirius." - L
"You mean the star?" H

Even if I believed in such woo woo at least get your woo woo straight or you sound even less credible.
To give Heather credit, at least she knew Sirius is a star. As for Lasha mentioning Sirius, she is outside her zone as an astrologer.  Sirius is Alpha Canis Majoris, not a zodiacal constellation. I have yet to meet an astrolger that can name two stars in each of the zodiacal constellations or talk genuinely about our rotation about the galactic center - 230 million years vs. Lasha's version of 26,000. Off by a factor of almost 10,000.

If you really want to screw up an astrologer that isn't a sidereal astrologer you can mess with their mind by talking about Precession of the Equinoxes - a full cycle is 25,290 years give or take a few. This is what they are confusing with rotation about the galaxy. Its as if they are saying rotation about the galaxy is what causes this, when in fact it is caused by nothing more than a slow wobble in the Earth's rotational axis.

I know, I know TLDR for many, but wanting those that care to avoid iffy pronouncements by whacky astrologers.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 08, 2017, 05:15:53 AM
Actually she had a guest within the past few months who spoke at length about the skinwalker ranch etc , etc .

Crap, how'd I miss that one?

LadyFish

Heather had a big Alex Jones rant when her UFO abductee guest started talking about being a 9/11 truther. If callers keep calling in with 9/11 questions she is going to tell Keith to shut down the show.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: LadyFish on June 09, 2017, 01:14:50 AM
Heather had a big Alex Jones rant when her UFO abductee guest started talking about being a 9/11 truther. If callers keep calling in with 9/11 questions she is going to tell Keith to shut down the show.

Heather could easily have a guest to explain away the 9/11 truther nonsense but seems she would rather have the regular hillbilly callers whom she seems to think are the show .

As for the alien abductee guest it's seems his knowledge was gathered from watching the sci fi channel , those kind of guests I find entertaining until they wander into the world of reality such as terrorism

Apparently Art forgot to teach Heather that her name is on the marqee , I don't listen to here Colby from Wisconsin blabbing about her stay in the mental hospital.

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 09, 2017, 02:48:59 AM
Heather could easily have a guest to explain away the 9/11 truther nonsense but seems she would rather have the regular hillbilly callers whom she seems to think are the show .

As for the alien abductee guest it's seems his knowledge was gathered from watching the sci fi channel , those kind of guests I find entertaining until they wander into the world of reality such as terrorism

Apparently Art forgot to teach Heather that her name is on the marqee , I don't listen to here Colby from Wisconsin blabbing about her stay in the mental hospital.
Colby is a bit cheesy.  ;)  ;D

Dyna-X

Quote from: LadyFish on June 09, 2017, 01:14:50 AM
I have never heard her as angry as last night. This will actually draw the gravelly drawling hillbillies with dissenting opinions from the woodwork. 50% chance she will make another threat to shut down the show tonight.