• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

zeebo

Quote from: SnapT on January 04, 2017, 02:57:05 AM
.. BACK TO THE FUTURE 4 (a non-existent movie!) .

technically it does exist in this guest's alternate reality (where Casablanca II was made and Star Wars Episode I never ever happened)

SnapT

Quote from: zeebo on January 04, 2017, 03:02:56 AM
technically it does exist in this guest's alternate reality (where Casablanca II was made and Star Wars Episode I never ever happened)

You wouldn't know it from the interview, where in three hours they've discussed actual examples of The Mandela Effect for about three minutes.

zeebo

Guys like this talk big about how the only truth is their spiritual essence and everything else is illusion, but they don't challenge it but jumping off the roof into a cactus.

Ciardelo

Braaps and Mega-D's all, I've got a big day tomorrow. Good Night!

zeebo

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 03:16:43 AM
Braaps and Mega-D's all, I've got a big day tomorrow. Good Night!

Nite C'del .. crazy nite .. glad I check this out for some reason I can't currently articulate.

Lilith

Quote from: zeebo on January 04, 2017, 03:18:00 AM
Nite C'del .. crazy nite .. glad I check this out for some reason I can't currently articulate.

I'm glad you did too.

Nobody

Quote from: zeebo on January 04, 2017, 03:16:16 AM
Guys like this talk big about how the only truth is their spiritual essence and everything else is illusion,

Can't this fellow simply declare himself benign overlord of the planet and call it a day?

Dr. MD MD

This guy should've said the reason Heather has dyslexia is because she ain't right with God.  :D

Nobody

Hang on. If Heather has friends in Australia (as she claimed during the programme), then why didn't she know that it was summer in the Southern Hemisphere last month?  ???

akwilly

Gotta give credit to Heather for going late rather than ending at normal time

Epaphroditus

Quote from: SnapT on January 04, 2017, 02:06:37 AM
Does Heather even understand what the Mandela Effect IS?  I can't believe she's ready to throw the guest off the show because he said we didn't go to the moon.

Mandela Effect = EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG!

Forget the moon landing and start talking about MOONRAKER!

https://youtu.be/Y8pa1cC_QM4

Moonraker braces can be explained by an interview Richard ( Jaws ) Kiel gave before his death where he stated multiple shots were filmed with multiple girls including with / without braces on the blonde . The braces were removed in some shots because they were fearful that some viewers may think pedophilia instead of the point being the girl did not judge Jaws on his appearance .

Jackstar

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 04, 2017, 04:45:03 AM
the point being the girl did not judge Jaws on his appearance .

Approval isn't a judgment? Okay, I guess so.

Taco Bell

Ok, glad I didn't cancel yet. Gotta go back and listen to this one.

DanTSX

Is this show still on the air? :o

Terrestrial affiliate count?

SnapT

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 04, 2017, 04:45:03 AM
Moonraker braces can be explained by an interview Richard ( Jaws ) Kiel gave before his death where he stated multiple shots were filmed with multiple girls including with / without braces on the blonde . The braces were removed in some shots because they were fearful that some viewers may think pedophilia instead of the point being the girl did not judge Jaws on his appearance .

That's a really crappy explanation.  People remember her having braces in the movie itself, not on deleted scenes.

Designx

Quote from: SnapT on January 04, 2017, 08:05:10 PM
That's a really crappy explanation.  People remember her having braces in the movie itself, not on deleted scenes.

I for one saw the film a number of times back in the day and yes she had braces - it was one of the few memorable scenes from the movie.

zeebo

Quote from: Designx on January 04, 2017, 08:38:17 PM
I for one saw the film a number of times back in the day and yes she had braces - it was one of the few memorable scenes from the movie.

That is weird, I distinctly remember it too. 

Here's one that happened to me, with Lost in Translation.  There's this great line I remember Bill saying to Scarlett in the bar:  "Who do I have to fuck to get off this planet?"  But then I watched it on DVD and it had been changed to something like "I'm planning a prison break, and looking for an accomplice, are you in?" 

I was like wtf that's my fave line in the movie, I know I heard it - so then I found an article which mentions that line is in fact in the script, but was not what was filmed as apparently Bill improvised the other line.   ???

Jackstar

I believe these kinds of things were done clandestinely in order to determine if it could be done at all, and if anyone would notice, and if so, how long it would take, and which would be noticed first, et cetera.

One word, just one word: analytics.

I remember the braces vividly. I saw Moonraker in the theater when I was five. I then subsequently watched it on HBO like three dozen times during my formative years. Obvious psyop is obvious.

Lilith

Heathers heading over to the WarmHole.

Tells the Thunder drums cd story again
0 mention of Bellgab..."some friends"

"How did it happen you got on the program?"
"And how did you get to be producer?" good questions Dr.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 05, 2017, 05:10:45 PM
I saw Moonraker in the theater when I was five. I then subsequently watched it on HBO like three dozen times during my formative years.

That explains a lot.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: SnapT on January 04, 2017, 08:05:10 PM

Was not a deleted scene , the original theatrical release had the girl with braces but when it was distributed for television the other scenes without braces were included .