• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: dan7800 on January 04, 2017, 12:05:01 AM
Tune-in still has a replay. Doesn't look like there will be a new show tonight.
Yeah, too bad. Dave is having a pills, potions and lotions fest on C2C tonight.

Designx

Keith promised a live show at the top of the hour but nope nothing. Guess the power outage caused a massive headache.

Designx

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 12:06:42 AM
Yeah, too bad. Dave is having a pills, potions and lotions fest on C2C tonight.

You left out creams.

Nobody

Quote from: dan7800 on January 03, 2017, 11:20:02 PM
Don't throw your life away.

Noory's show sucks, but at least you're not stuck waiting to see whether or not he'll show up.

Lilith

Wait, don't go away, I think we might be going live now...

SnapT

And she was as good as her word!  Now don't fuck up this topic...

Norm

George Noory is tonight's guest?  Excellent!

Norm

Falkie has been living with a tiny UFO inside his colon for years....

zeebo

Tuning in for the first time in several months.  Won't listen to the health-fad infomericial on c2c.  Was a bit taken aback to still hear an Art promo.   :-\

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on January 04, 2017, 12:36:01 AM
Tuning in for the first time in several months.  Won't listen to the health-fad infomericial on c2c.  Was a bit taken aback to still hear an Art promo.   :-\
Yeah...it's sad to hear Art still.  But apparently we get some drugs talk here too tonight.  ;)

SnapT

Will they ever get to THE MANDELA EFFECT?  Why bring on this guest who spouts a bunch of nonsense that's NOT about The Mandela Effect?!?

Ciardelo

Quote from: SnapT on January 04, 2017, 12:40:11 AM
Will they ever get to THE MANDELA EFFECT?  Why bring on this guest who spouts a bunch of nonsense that's NOT about The Mandela Effect?!?
I guess it's hard to track well when you're high on peyote?

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2017, 12:46:15 AM
This is a repeat.
She started out an hour late, but live. Do you mean she's pulling a Hoagland and trying to pass off a replay as new?

SnapT

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2017, 12:46:15 AM
This is a repeat.

This is seemingly live (based on the intro after 10pm that addressed the technical issues), but I could've sworn she did this exact show with this guest once before.  Which may itself be a Mandela Effect! 

Insider

Everything this guy is saying is, word for word, straight out of the Castaneda books, pathetic.

Carlos Castaneda: proven fraudster, scam artist and small-time cult leader, responsible for the deaths of a number of his deluded disciples.

SnapT

I hope this won't just be pointing out Mandela Effects involving spelling of words.  Those are the weakest.

zeebo

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 12:50:33 AM
She started out an hour late, but live. Do you mean she's pulling a Hoagland and trying to pass off a replay as new?

lol remember that time Hoagie tried to explain that away as some kind of consciousness experiment?  ah good times.

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on January 04, 2017, 01:35:06 AM
lol remember that time Hoagie tried to explain that away as some kind of consciousness experiment?  ah good times.
ha ha yup, that's what I was referencing. He then went on around that time to call us useless eaters. The SS Hoagland started to list and take on water and it never quite righted itself.

Ciardelo

Quote from: SnapT on January 04, 2017, 01:29:38 AM
I hope this won't just be pointing out Mandela Effects involving spelling of words.  Those are the weakest.
Don't you mean poynting out?

Ciardelo

Oh alright. This guest jyst took a YUUUUGE leap. Darn. I thought it myght have been good.

SnapT

Does Heather even understand what the Mandela Effect IS?  I can't believe she's ready to throw the guest off the show because he said we didn't go to the moon.

Mandela Effect = EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG!

Forget the moon landing and start talking about MOONRAKER!

https://youtu.be/Y8pa1cC_QM4

zeebo

lol I'm glad I stuck with this ... dude doesn't know where he is in the galaxy or even that the earth is round.