Author Topic: Can I download MP3s from Coast site?  (Read 155 times)

Can I download MP3s from Coast site?
« on: February 04, 2018, 09:18:25 AM »
Does anyone know how to do this? I can only stream from the site. I wanted to download MP3s for my iPod classic. Am I missing something?

Re: Can I download MP3s from Coast site?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 09:30:30 AM »
Here's the link to the Coast Insiders mp3 info.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/mp3-downloads

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 11:44:51 AM »
Does anyone know how to do this? I can only stream from the site. I wanted to download MP3s for my iPod classic. Am I missing something?

I donít think you can download mp3s directly to an ios device from most websites. You have to use itunes to import them afteer they have been downloaded to a pc and then transfer them to the device.

*** if your iPod lets you install apps, you can sownload the c2c app and use it to download. I donít know whixh ipod you have. My ipod nano does not accept apps.

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 12:16:30 PM »
I donít think you can download mp3s directly to an ios device from most websites. You have to use itunes to import them afteer they have been downloaded to a pc and then transfer them to the device.

*** if your iPod lets you install apps, you can download the c2c app and use it to download. I donít know whixh ipod you have. My ipod nano does not accept apps.

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 02:01:32 PM »
WHY? 

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 02:28:54 PM »
WHY?

Someday coast to coast will be replaced with automated non-stop infomercial programming.

George will end up living under a bridge somewhere, babbling incoherently to nobody.

The future is bleak. Give up now.

Hope this helps...

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 07:55:06 AM »
Someday coast to coast will be replaced with automated non-stop infomercial programming.

George will end up living under a bridge somewhere, babbling incoherently to nobody.

The future is bleak. Give up now.

Hope this helps...

and this isnt the current state of c2c ?

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2018, 03:41:14 PM »

This is one of the reasons I don't use an iphone, only Android now due to freedom.

The good thing is you can stop giving money to be a coast insider, you can find most episodes on YouTube now. Just search coast to coast am, copy and paste the URL onto this website and you can simply just download it to your PC then upload it to your itunes.

https://www.mp3converter.net

Copy and paste the episodes URL on the above website... Beware sometimes there will be pop ups.