• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151210 - Tonight's Show Cancelled

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 10, 2015, 09:41:46 PM

Auslandia

Probably needs to increase his Arctic Chaga intake too.  Never hurts

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 10, 2015, 11:24:28 PM
Sad to again hear about Art & family safety being an issue again.

Art needs a couple of dogs, a few geese, and a few peacocks. If the dogs don't alert to a stranger, the geese and the peacocks sure will.  And a good watch goose, the UPS guy wouldn't even get out of the truck at my house a few years back. 😁 But again I suggest, a couple of trained dogs would really work well where he lives. Most everyone I know out in the desert has a few dogs.

Peacocks are a little questionable. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qY8-HooF9I

Sean92008

I 💘 LOVE Tess!!!!!!!

I listened to a C2C on U7 earlier today talking about bird flu stuff with her as guest.

Yeah I'll still take some credit for Tess  getting on the show this early and Art's revival.  Weeks before her appearance, I had emailed her letting her know about his return

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: twiper1 on December 10, 2015, 11:20:41 PM
Perhaps it realy time for Art to retire.

Why, because someone doesn't like him?

WanagoBleu

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 10, 2015, 11:28:47 PM
Peacocks are a little questionable. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qY8-HooF9I
where I used to live ,the .neighbors had peacocks. I always knew if any stranger was within a few thousand feet. They were great watch birds.

twiper1

Not realy that. Hes been doing this for a long time and and everytime he gets a good start, something always happens. Hes 70 years old now and he should just enjoy his great family. Ive listened to Art for many years and love his show. He is the Great one. But sometime in life a person has to decide enough is enough. And there is nothing wrong with that. 

Coffeeman

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 10, 2015, 11:29:27 PM
Why, because someone doesn't like him?

Being 70 and having a small daughter would pursuade most as a reasonable course. Not saying he should mor would I lik him to retire, but it would be understandable.

Being shot at isnt mere someone "not liking him" after all.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 10, 2015, 11:33:42 PM
where I used to live ,the .neighbors had peacocks. I always knew if any stranger was within a few thousand feet. They were great watch birds.
on a side note, one was in love with his reflection mirrored in the chrome bumper of my car. About 2:30 every day, he would cross the road, strut around the car, bobbing and talking to him reflection. I t was too fun to watch. Note: I didn't say they were the SMARTEST birds......

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 10, 2015, 11:33:42 PM

They're certainly pretty, but a friend used to keep them and man were they screamers. They kept geese too which were usually always cranky. They have tons of chickens now though, so I get loads of eggs. No higher quality egg than from a free range chicken on good feed. 

bateman

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 10, 2015, 11:43:30 PM
They're certainly pretty, but a friend used to keep them and man were they screamers. They kept geese too which were usually always cranky. They have tons of chickens now though, so I get loads of eggs. No higher quality egg than from a free range chicken on good feed. 

http://www.odditycentral.com/travel/california-town-is-home-to-hundreds-of-free-roaming-wild-peacocks.html

Sorry to hear Art is having problems again.  If I were him with his money, I would set up a gated community with guards, I'm sure his neighbors would be ok with it.  Hell I'd volunteer.

raistlin

Oh hell, Art's just been lazy and stopped using his lumen photon therapy.  Otherwise he'd be stimulating the natural healing powers of the body.

Ciardelo

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 10, 2015, 11:54:31 PM
that's got to be way too noisy.....
yah but on the other hand, nobody can throw a surprise party anymore.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 11, 2015, 12:05:20 AM
yah but on the other hand, nobody can throw a surprise party anymore.
yup, which is why I suggested Art could use a few, along with some dogs and geese. Forewarned is .....

Ciardelo

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 11, 2015, 12:08:20 AM
yup, which is why I suggested Art could use a few, along with some dogs and geese. Forewarned is .....
What? What is it?  ;)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: bateman on December 10, 2015, 11:49:39 PM
http://www.odditycentral.com/travel/california-town-is-home-to-hundreds-of-free-roaming-wild-peacocks.html

Holy Christ! It reminds me of a town near here. It's right on the Mississippi river and is really picturesque and attracts bald eagles during winter. Trouble is, the park where you look at the eagles is infested with turkey vultures that chase tourists around and projectile vomit really potent stomach acid at them.

popple

Keep safe. Looking forward to your return, Art  :)

Ciardelo

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 11, 2015, 12:15:42 AM
if I told you.........😁 it's compartmentalized.
Thanks for keeping me safe {{{WanagoBlue}}}  :-*

akwilly

Where the hell is Fort Rock and his Scorpion Army! Hell they could join hands and surround Arts compound 5 nights a week!

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 11, 2015, 12:21:17 AM
Thanks for keeping me safe {{{WanagoBlue}}}  :-*
I've got your back.😉 I know you're a PRO, but having a Redhead as your backup.....well, it never hurts.

Ciardelo

Quote from: WanagoBleu on December 11, 2015, 12:23:35 AM
I've got your back.😉 I know you're a PRO, but having a Redhead as your backup.....well, it never hurts.
Never ever would that be harmful. And I do like Redheads!

Good Night my sweet WanagoBlue, I'm going to try to get some rest.

Nite BellGabbers!

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 11, 2015, 12:35:06 AM
Make sure they have green eyes....  ;D

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 11, 2015, 12:35:06 AM

Good Night my sweet WanagoBlue, I'm going to try to get some rest.

Nite BellGabbers!
Sweet dreams Clardelo!

Kongfish

Ok,
     Art
    DAMN IT, I've had enough of whoever this demented sick physco fuck is that keeps stalking your family. He has now interrupted 3 entire shows. More over he's ruined 3 evenings for me & the 10 million other listeners. This guy has interrupted the last Art Bell show he is going to interrupt.
      Art, if you would, Please post a recent photo of this physco here on bell gab & we all promise, that within 24 hours, He will have committed suicide. We all promise, he will not bug you anymore.
  If you do hear a single quick 10 million shots, coming from down the road, & aiming away from your home, followed by 10 million, 3 really quick honks of our horns, that was us, & ops, I mean that was him, & that means he decided to commit suicide by shooting himself in his everywhere,10 million times in a dramatic way to go out.
P.S. If this all goes down while you are interviewing the Bigfoot chaser guy that everyone has been wanting to hear. He will kill himself during a commercial break.
   Oh, one last thing Art, if by chance you don't happen to have a picture of this AssClown that's been stalking your family, & interrupting our evening listening entertainment A good close up photo of Richard Hogeland would be a good stand in substitute for physco man as a warm up act to appease the crowd, & that would also fix the 2nd. of the only 2 Radio show problems you have..
Have a great evening,
  From Your 10 million listeners

Kongfish

What will really be funny is when the cops catch this guy thats messing with Art, and it turns out to be
None other than George Noorey.

Sean92008

*If* Tess ever dumps her hubby, I'll volunteer for her boy toy position...

Damn, she's enthralling!

Good night all.  May Art hit the psycho fuck square in the forehead so the ants on the BLM land will have plenty to eat.