• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bounty/Reward $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Started by anunnaki, December 10, 2015, 06:37:58 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 10, 2015, 08:33:12 PM
Good plan. I will visit the local brothel and see what information I can gather.

The more bellgabbers donate, the more I informants I can get on board.
;D

Echo

Art should setup some trail cameras to try and catch the stalker in the act.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: anunnaki on December 10, 2015, 10:00:24 PM
One possibility would be to have some local Native Americans track and capture him, then tie him naked on a Squatty Potty over a huge Ant Hill

Don't pay for a squatty potty.  Lean forward and have your feet up on your tippy-toes.. essentially the same thing.

But I like your idea.  I'll get the honey to help get the ants going.

Sean92008

Art should be a multi-millionaire, still.  Unless he's blown it all, that is...

Someone could pitch the idea to him but he needs to be the one creating a solution he feels best for HIS family for the threat that exists, real or perceived.

If there is a need for a solution, it is solely his decision to take it.

In the mean time, if you want to throw money away, go for it.  If you want to put it to good use, I've got two daughters who won't be getting any gifts this Christmas.  After my injury and illness, we live a miserly life, no cable TV $9/mo cell phones and $37/mo electric bills.  Believe me, they aren't greedy.  They volunteer 20+ hours a month, each. 

This is not meant to be troll bait, but I'm sure sure some genius will find an avenue to turn it into a trolling opportunity.  Can't help if a fucktard can't filter their spew. 

bellNwhistle

Quote from: anunnaki on December 13, 2015, 06:06:40 PM

Bell served in the U.S. Air Force as a medic during the Vietnam War and in his free time operated a pirate radio station at Amarillo Air Force Base. He would make a point of playing anti-war music (like "Eve of Destruction" and "Fortunate Son") that was not aired on the American Forces Network.

This wife Ramona died from an "Asthmatic Attack", and the former "medic" couldn't help her.
Then, Off to the Philippines for the newer model !

Wow, so you went from Raise $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to Screw Art up the ass with your rude comments about him and his wife.  You're pathetic.

anunnaki

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 13, 2015, 06:24:41 PM
Wow, so you went from Raise $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to Screw Art up the ass with your rude comments about him and his wife.  You're pathetic.
Damn Right. The Bull Shit Meter went off the chart when he came back on with Heather, thus negating all that Bogus threat -fear
;D :) :D

Falkie_Fan

Found the man responsible for ending Art's career!

anunnaki

Quote from: Falkie_Fan on December 21, 2015, 07:46:49 PM
Found the man responsible for ending Art's career!

While I appreciate the attribute, I cannot accept that which belongs to the Man Himself

anunnaki

The Operative Phrase for what Art has done, is "He stepped on his dick with golf shoes"