• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bounty/Reward $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Started by anunnaki, December 10, 2015, 06:37:58 PM

GravitySucks

Maybe now that real money is involved the perp will turn himself in to get the $5

anunnaki

What is needed is for someone knowledgeable about this type of funding to set something up like what has been done for example- some poor animal that needs surgery and a Facebook thing is set up where people send in donations that wind up deposited.

Otherwise there will be verbal offers of cash, bit coins, whatever, and no practical way to collect.

With the existing fan base, $5.00 X 1000 listeners = $5,000.00 which might be very persuasive

Since the fan base is probably much larger I don't think $5K is unrealistic.

Just Me

Mine the compound so anyone stupid enough to enter, gets his ass blown away. To be safe post private property notices, no trashpassing, you die horribly and the compound is mined with C4 instant death as the final punishment. Put up spot lights to light up the compound when disgusting organisms are detected by vibration sensors and cameras. Have 5 pit bulls running wild within the fenced in yard.

People are nuttier than ever now and no defensive posture protects the victim from these thrill killers.

Kill em all and let their god sort the shit out.

Catsmile

Quote from: Just Me on December 10, 2015, 09:30:04 PM
Mine the compound so anyone stupid enough to enter, gets his ass blown away. To be safe post private property notices, no trashpassing, you die horribly and the compound is mined with C4 instant death as the final punishment. Put up spot lights to light up the compound when disgusting organisms are detected by vibration sensors and cameras. Have 5 pit bulls running wild within the fenced in yard.

People are nuttier than ever now and no defensive posture protects the victim from these thrill killers.

Yes... Yes they are. <Backs slowly out the door>

anunnaki

Art said the shot emanated from BLM Property. Is Bureau of Land Management Federal Property?
If so, would it then qualify as a Federal Crime ?

Quote from: Catsmile on December 10, 2015, 09:12:55 PM
I'll wager 5 Quatloos !

Is this image PC and cubical safe?

I imagine one of the working gals is a Sci Fi fan. Thanks, Catsmile.

Ciardelo

Quote from: anunnaki on December 10, 2015, 09:37:38 PM
Art said the shot firecracker-like sound emanated from BLM Property. Is Bureau of Land Management Federal Property?
If so, would it then qualify as a Federal Crime ?
FIFY Now who's reading more into what was written?

anunnaki

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 10, 2015, 09:53:32 PM

I posed a question-didn't say it was. Your reading comprehension needs some work.  ;D

I appreciate the amount of dollar signs in the title. I didn't think the OP was serious until after the 15th dollar sign.

So are we putting up money for the stalker's death or just his capture? If you're paying for information, I got some. I know the stalker picks his feet in Poughkeepsie.

Ciardelo

Quote from: anunnaki on December 10, 2015, 09:56:47 PM
I posed a question-didn't say it was. Your reading comprehension needs some work.  ;D
You said it was a "shot" Art never said it was a shot. Read again bubba.  ;D

anunnaki

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 10, 2015, 09:57:07 PM
I appreciate the amount of dollar signs in the title. I didn't think the OP was serious until after the 15th dollar sign.

So are we putting up money for the stalker's death or just his capture? If you're paying for information, I got some. I know the stalker picks his feet in Poughkeepsie.

One possibility would be to have some local Native Americans track and capture him, then tie him naked on a Squatty Potty over a huge Ant Hill

Quote from: anunnaki on December 10, 2015, 10:00:24 PM
One possibility would be to have some local Native Americans track and capture him, then tie him naked on a Squatty Potty over a huge Ant Hill

Will this be live streamed?

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 10, 2015, 09:57:07 PM

What did that expression mean? Laying low? I never understood it...

Quote from: chefist on December 10, 2015, 10:01:24 PM
What did that expression mean? Laying low? I never understood it...

It's from the French Connection. It's a way to fuck with a suspect's head.

One cop is yelling questions at the suspect nonsensical questions like does he pick his feet in Poughkeepsie while the other cop calmly asks about whatever the suspect is suspected for. That way the suspect cops to whatever crime he committed but denies any knowledge of picking his feet in Poughkeepsie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvvlFocf6LU

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 10, 2015, 10:08:48 PM

One cop is yelling questions at the suspect nonsensical questions like does he pick his feet in Poughkeepsie while the other cop calmly asks about whatever the suspect is suspected for. That way the suspect cops to whatever crime he committed but denies any knowledge of picking his feet in Poughkeepsie.

I remember it from the movie...just didn't know what it meant.

Lol...thanks

anunnaki

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 10, 2015, 09:53:32 PM

Your Reading Comprehension is really bad "Bubba"

Read what Art wrote " ...some person to the West of me in open BLM land fired a shot which sounded like a 22......."

anunnaki

What is it about the word "Shot" that you find so difficult to comprehend ?

Ciardelo

Quote from: anunnaki on December 10, 2015, 10:18:26 PM
Your Reading Comprehension is really bad "Bubba"

Read what Art wrote " ...some person to the West of me in open BLM land fired a shot which sounded like a 22......."
Very selective editing there Bubba. But OK, you win, go ahead and collect money like a modern-day Gene Scott. "Play it again!"

Roswells, Art

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 10, 2015, 10:08:48 PM

At least we are sticking to the christmas theme.

Dick Grinder

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 10, 2015, 10:25:51 PM
Very selective editing there Bubba. But OK, you win, go ahead and collect money like a modern-day Gene Scott. "Play it again!"

Hard to believe he's been dead for a decade.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dick Grinder on December 10, 2015, 11:24:30 PM
Hard to believe he's been dead for a decade.
I know. There'll never be another like him. RIP Gene.

Auslandia

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 10, 2015, 11:28:37 PM

That Arctic chaga overdose was nothing to scoff at.  I hoped his passing would wake people up.

Dick Grinder

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 10, 2015, 11:28:37 PM

Not one of his groupies by any means, but I genuinely regret not having viewed his Bible collection.  I suppose it was sold-off.  I understand the UA Theater/ "University Cathedral" has been redeveloped into a hotel now--hotel or condos.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dick Grinder on December 10, 2015, 11:36:06 PM
Not one of his groupies by any means, but I genuinely regret not viewing his Bible collection.  I suppose it was sold off.  I understand the UA Theater/ "University Cathedral" has been redeveloped into a hotel now--hotel or condos.
Was he the original owner of the "Jesus Saves" sign? I seem to remember that sign had some history.

Dick Grinder

They are genuinely historic, by California standards.  They originally belonged to "The Church of the Open Door," a 'real' church, for what that's worth.  Scott saved them from the scrap heap, iirc, and fought a bunch of sign ordinance battles.  He did have flair.

I think I read that one of them was again redeemed (so to speak) and re-installed somewhere downtown in this latest episode of their saga.

Quote from: Just Me on December 10, 2015, 09:30:04 PM

So...      Who's going to mow his lawn ?    ;D

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dick Grinder on December 10, 2015, 11:46:12 PM
They are genuinely historic, by California standards.  They originally belonged to "The Church of the Open Door," a 'real' church, for what that's worth.  Scott saved them from the scrap heap, iirc, and fought a bunch of sign ordinance battles.  He did have flair.

I think I read that one of them was again saved and re-installed somewhere downtown in this latest episode of their saga.
Thanks, I had forgotten the story. So one is being resurrected is it?   ;D

Dick Grinder

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 10, 2015, 11:48:28 PM
Thanks, I had forgotten the story. So one is being resurrected is it?   ;D

Jesus, I'm running on 2.5 hours of sleep in 40+.  With God as my witness, I declare that 'resurrect' was the word I was going for.   :D

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dick Grinder on December 10, 2015, 11:52:10 PM
Jesus, I'm running on 2.5 hours of sleep in 40+.  With God as my witness, I declare that 'resurrect' was the word I was going for.   :D
lol. Redeemed worked very well! Good Night, I need to hit the hay myself :)