• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151208 - David Jacobs - Alien Experimentation - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 08, 2015, 10:53:48 AM

Starshina

Quote from: Dick Grinder on December 08, 2015, 11:05:33 PM
Yes. 

Pre-internet = Memory Hole
It's just that current affairs tends to date while the paranormal is mostly evergreen, a Bob Lazar or a David Icke interview from the 90s would sound the same as one now.

Noorynoid

I was abducted by a unicorn and taken to a planet populated with only Amazon women.

albrecht

This one might need more than a "two drink minimum" and I'm talking at home poured drink, not a clip-joint drink.

trostol

Quote from: Robert on December 08, 2015, 11:07:51 PM
How'll we learn that, other than by exhaustion?

The funny thing is that until a few yrs. ago I believed it likely we were alone, except for the possibility of life arising on 1 planet (possibly here) seeded others.  I thought only the weak anthropic principle accounted for our existence.

However, since then my becoming aware of how relatively early life arose on Earth caused me to think the origin of life is a relatively frequent event.  Intelligent life may still be rare.  Non-living or non-material-associated intelligence may be another matter entirely.

i believe there is other life out there..and when i say out there i mean way out there...billions of LY's away

Ah well.  I like Jacobs and follow his work but does he really have something new to say?  I guess we should just trust Art.

The last thing I want to do is talk politics anyway. I'm rather Trumped out tonight.

Uncle Duke

Did Art say Jacobs was going to talk tonight about an alien invasion?

weeberwubber

Oh man, what a ghoul commercial...  talk to your dead relatives for the holidays.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 08, 2015, 11:10:18 PM
Did Art say Jacobs was going to talk tonight about an alien invasion?
I just went up to get a drink. But, technically, he COULD be talking about it very legitimately if one lives in several countries, including ours. Now, extra-terrestrial alien, maybe not?

Rocky4228

Quote from: Noorynoid on December 08, 2015, 11:09:32 PM
I was abducted by a unicorn and taken to a planet populated with only Amazon women.
Did they try to sentence you to death by snoo snoo?

Starshina

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 08, 2015, 11:11:33 PM
has anybody noticed how awful this psychic ad is?
One of the ways Evil Keith gets us to be Time Travellers.

trostol

since tonight is about alien invasion..i shall do my part and kill some in halo 4

Noorynoid

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 08, 2015, 11:11:33 PM
has anybody noticed how awful this psychic ad is?

It's just believable enough to attract someone who is desperate and lonely and has credit card with a large credit line.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 11:10:17 PM
i believe there is other life out there..and when i say out there i mean way out there...billions of LY's away

But you live in R'lyeh next to a giant sleeping octopus-headed alien . . .